2023 NFL Week Two

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
He didn't start. But the starter was injured during this game, so Tranquil was put back in.
Understood. My point was that at the moment they are starting 3. Of course this could be a temporary condition.

At halftime, Baker Mayfield leads all QBs today with 202 yards.

Minshew absolutely tearing it up today!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Understood. My point was that at the moment they are starting 3. Of course this could be a temporary condition.

At halftime, Baker Mayfield leads all QBs today with 202 yards.

Minshew absolutely tearing it up today!
Which KC LB was injured? If it was Gay, Tranquill has a chance to keep starting even after he recovers from his injury as Drue is the better LB.

woody39

Mentor
Boom a dime to Watson from Mahommes great throw and catch there. He obviously likes Watson gets targeted alot. 34 yarder

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bengals open the second half with a nice drive until Burrow throws a pick in the endzone. aaargh

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mark Andrews with a short TD, great seeing him back!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Which KC LB was injured? If it was Gay, Tranquill has a chance to keep starting even after he recovers from his injury as Drue is the better LB.
I’m not watching that game. Perhaps someone else would know?

El Gringo

Mentor

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Burrow is nearing 100 yards passing, the Bengals offense is very slowly getting better. Joe is shaking off the rust, still a long way to go in this game

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Burrow to Higgins, finally an offensive TD!

I think Burrow is slowly getting back into the groove. He missed alot of practice time so the team is working on their timing. Many
plays in football are about throwing to an area before the player is even there. Timing and trust are key factors.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone watching the Raiders-Bills game? Renfrow still without a catch near the end of the third quarter. McAsshole must be keeping him on the bench again.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Herbert retakes the lead with a TD strike.
Speaking of teams that start 3 Whites, the Chargers fit the bill this week. Nick Niemann is making his first career start thanks to an injury and has 6 total tackles. The aforementioned Bosa has 2 sacks and the 3rd starter Morgan Fox also has a sack today.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of teams that start 3 Whites, the Chargers fit the bill this week. Nick Niemann is making his first career start thanks to an injury and has 6 total tackles. The aforementioned Bosa has 2 sacks and the 3rd starter Morgan Fox also has a sack today.
No question there's an uptick of overachievers on defense this season.

woody39

Mentor
Goff 18 of 22 242 and 2 TD.
Minshew 16 of 20 160 and 1 TD.
Allen 28 of 34 209 and 3 TD.

Some solid numbers out there for our quarterbacks today.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Colts are playing good with Gardner Minshew taking over for Richardson. Let's hope it's permanent but I'm not watching
the game. Just looking at the box score. Minshew has thrown 16 of 20 passes for 160 yards & 1 touchdown so far.

Alec Pierce has 2 rec. for 28 yards. I really hope to see alot more of him as the season continues with them targting him more. He
has only had 2 passes thrown his way all game long and he caught both of them.

No Jake Funk carries or passes. Put the kid in since it's a blow out. The 4th quarter is just starting now.