2023 NFL Week 4

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The horrible, horrendous, should be shot immediately (say DWF's and the media) Zach Wilson just threw a TD pass to get the Jets to within a score of the Chiefs. He seems to be playing pretty well for the worst QB in history if what I hear from the sports pundits is true.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes this year so far and I hope it continues but year after year Cmac does not get the amount of carries as some of the other guys
and this is because he is such an amazing receiver and they use him in both the rushing and passing game. Just have a look at
last years NFL Stats from 2022.

Alot of the seasons he was hurt but last year and other years he played every game. He is just a huge weapon for the qb as a receiver.

Yes, he is the best offensive weapon in the NFL. However, SF does need to get all of their weapons involved. Especially Kittle. They have so many. Personally, I think Juszczyk should be the number 2 RB.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce off to a nice start with 3 for 37 so far. Hoping to see Mahomes go to Watson some. We were all hoping he would
have a bigger role this year. Still have the a little over a half to go so we will see what happens.

Warhawk_46

Master
I have to agree Don. McCaffrey had 20 carries and 7 receptions. That's a lot of touches over 17 weeks. Kittle could have had 3-4 of McCaffrey's receptions and 1- or 2 from other receivers and call a play or 2 for Kittle instead of McCaffrey carries and you have at least 6-8 receptions for Kittle at a minimum. His career average yards per catch is higher than Kelce's.
Kittle is such a good blocker that they use him in the run game and forget to use him in the passing game (Gronk would disappear at times too). But they need to get Kittle, Jucyzk, and Samuel more involved.

I want the offense to be less predictable and everyone and their mothers knows CMC is getting the ball in many of the situations he does.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The horrible, horrendous, should be shot immediately (say DWF's and the media) Zach Wilson just threw a TD pass to get the Jets to within a score of the Chiefs. He seems to be playing pretty well for the worst QB in history if what I hear from the sports pundits is true.
Yep. I heard that from the media during the pre-game. I started wondering how many black QB's would be talked about this way. NONE. That I know of. I would rather KC win this game, but it wouldn't break my heart if Wilson led the Jets to the win.
Just as I'm writing this, a receiver drops a Wilson pass and the Jets miss a field goal. Feel bad for Wilson.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Kittle is such a good blocker that they use him in the run game and forget to use him in the passing game (Gronk would disappear at times too). But they need to get Kittle, Jucyzk, and Samuel more involved.

I want the offense to be less predictable and everyone and their mothers knows CMC is getting the ball in many of the situations he does.
AGREED!

Snow Plow

Mentor
Vander Esch with a big TD today.

That said, he just had the ultimate perp shot in a commercial. For some reason Bud Light decided to highlight the Cardinals and describe Josh Dobbs handing it to Rondale Moore who outran Vander Esch. Let’s face it, Moore, a WR, would outrun almost every LB. Just a pointless commercial overall, but no reason to mention our guy.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Zach Wilson drives the Jets to a TD. Picking the Chiefs defense apart. Wilson runs it in for 2.
Game tied 20-20

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So happy to see Zach Wilson playing so well. . .

El Gringo

Mentor
Apparently the new Magnum PI is a mexican and quantum Leap head actor is a chinaman.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
They threw that flag after Mahomes threw the pick. Shades of that Chargers game from last year where the refs took back a few sure Mahomes INTs.

NikoDuke

Mentor
The officiating tonight is so skewed towards KC and Mahomes that it's hard not to notice. And I'm not one that usually complains about officiating.

El Gringo

Mentor
The officiating tonight is so skewed towards KC and Mahomes that it's hard not to notice. And I'm not one that usually complains about officiating.

It’s terrible! The holding on Mahommes long run up the middle was obvious.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Apparently the new Magnum PI is a mexican and quantum Leap head actor is a chinaman.

The media really only cares about the blacks for the most part in my opinion. I think the hispanics are who they are going to cater to in
overdrive soon. That's why they are bringing them here by the millions. The Hispanic Take Over is in full swing. Even the cucked republican
debate was in spanish the other night. Whites are being replaced and it's all by design.

Back to the game. It's close but low scoring. I think the Chiefs win but they in no way impressed me tonight.

They threw that flag after Mahomes threw the pick. Shades of that Chargers game from last year where the refs took back a few sure Mahomes INTs.
It would've been one thing if the flag were thrown right away - a bad call, but far from the worst I've seen. The fact that he didn't even pull the flag out of his pocket until the ball was intercepted is what makes it obvious that the NFL is in the bag for the Chiefs and Mahomes. I'm not usually a conspiracy guy when it comes to the league being rigged but this was clear as day.

woody39

Mentor
Looking at the game being played for the UK from our perspective -

Skill position will be lacking.
Only one of the Qbs and even TE isn't friendly with these two. A Scotty Miller sighting is the best we can hope for, but wouldn't count on it.

O-lines are decent and both Ds at least have a sprinkle of pale faces.

Horrible news about Andersen.

Wonder if woody is going to the game ?
No not at the game, am on holiday I'm Spain! Been reading some catch up on here from you guys and the box score on espn.

Less spoken about the Patriots the better lol! Pathetic.

Another great week for McCaffrey what a fantastic player arguably best player in the NFL right now.

Josh Allen 21 of 25 320 yards and 4 tds wow!

Cole Kmet 9 for 86 and 2 touchdowns good to see him finally getting the chances and targets his talents deserve.

Another 2 touchdown performance for Mark Andrews definitely second best tight end in the league after Taylor Swift sorry I mean Travis Kelce!

wile

Master
Yes, he is the best offensive weapon in the NFL. However, SF does need to get all of their weapons involved. Especially Kittle. They have so many. Personally, I think Juszczyk should be the number 2 RB.
The average human would rather fail with the herd than take a risk of fail for big gain outside of herd thought. That is just my jumbled up take from some business guru I read a blurb from sometime ago. And coaches and owners of the NFL are most certainly creatures of the herd. But I'm biased towards old school power football.

jphoss

Mentor
It would've been one thing if the flag were thrown right away - a bad call, but far from the worst I've seen. The fact that he didn't even pull the flag out of his pocket until the ball was intercepted is what makes it obvious that the NFL is in the bag for the Chiefs and Mahomes. I'm not usually a conspiracy guy when it comes to the league being rigged but this was clear as day.
Any close game calls will go the chiefs way. Look at last years championship game and super bowl

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Any close game calls will go the chiefs way. Look at last years championship game and super bowl
I'm not quite sure that I understand this reasoning. Here the Jets are a team in a major metropolis, a far bigger money-making opportunity for the league than a team like the Chiefs in a middle-of-the-country podunk town. Why would the all-black Jets defense be penalized to benefit a much smaller revenue source? Is it just because of Mahomes? Why not, instead, throw flags negating all of Justin Fields interceptions? Chicago and the Bears and a MUCH bigger draw from it's storied history and market.

Don, we need to get BigUnreal back on here to explain all of this STAT!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's a big game for the NY Giants tonight. They are at home on Monday Night Football against the Seahawks. With a win the Giants can
pull back to 500 and with the season being so young I think they have a chance to get on a roll. Daniel Jones is quite the talented qb
with both his arm and his legs. S. Barkley has been banged up alot. The receivers are not great yet Jones and the defense hopefully can
get this ship turned around. Let's just say that the Giants have a chance at the playoffs while the Jets will not. Hoping for a good game!