2023 NFL Week 18

Rocky B

Master
Baylon Specter, starting now due to injury, getting props from Crissy and Paisano Turico.
Spector was a tackling machine at a big time school, but lasted until the seventh round. Such BS. Like Tanner Muse rotting in the bench....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reminder, Tua made the Pro Bowl over Josh Allen.

Tua is a decent QB but nothing special. I think McDaniel is a very good offensive playcaller which helps Tua out. I haven't heard Tua once referred to as a system QB.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Im aware that Rapp isnt fully White but, with respect to the Caste system, he qualifies. Very good read and catch on his part

And Tua over threw his receivers a lot tonight and it cost them.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Miami heads to KC where it will be 10 degrees.

Buffalo hosts Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, Pittsburgh will be without Watt, who has an MCL sprain.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Two White o-linemen on the Eagles made All Pro (Johnson and Kelce) and Dickerson made the second team, so that makes Hurts' decline this season even more notable.
Curious to see if the Eagles fans turn on him as quickly as they did Wentz

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Miami heads to KC where it will be 10 degrees.

Buffalo hosts Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, Pittsburgh will be without Watt, who has an MCL sprain.
Couldn’t have gone better for the Bills. Miami looks to be in deep trouble….

The AFC looks wide open for the Bills this year. Could be their best chance to make a superbowl.

Collinsworth: The injured Van Ginkel adds "hustle" and "energy," not extraordinary skill and athleticism.

This is ironic when I recall a 1981 SI article on Collinsworth during his rookie year. The theme was, "Cris Collinsworth loves to talk!"

Collinsworth was quoted as resenting being compared to White receivers and said something like, "I want to be compared to guys like Lofton."

So as an announcer, Collinsworth uses the same cliches used on White players he complained about over 40 years ago as a flashy rookie.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
interesting tidbit on Collinsworth. Self loathing amongst even our Athlete class is beyond pathetic.

Then again I just got into it with some douche on gab because he thinks every White dude that does something in NFL is just an outlier. Like no ****, everyone in the League is an outlier if we’re getting technical here. To flat out deny the depth of our untapped talent pool pisses me off.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Collinsworth was born in Dayton, Ohio and moved to Florida when he was four. His father was a superstar in Kentucky high school basketball and later was the principal of Crissie's high school in Titusville, FL. So Cris from his birth was not a genuine Southerner and his daddy was a pathetic White liberal. Something that is true is that native-born White Floridians are as redneck as Whites anywhere in the South or the U.S. Collinsworth has no Southern accent and has always been a tool of the corporate sports media establishment.

Collinsworth was a superb White athlete but has never once acknowledged it, a true White Uncle Tom. And now his anti-White PFF has become much like the ADL of the NFL when it comes to making sure the Caste Template is maintained indefinitely.

jphoss

Mentor
Curious to see if the Eagles fans turn on him as quickly as they did Wentz
As someone who lives in philly not at all. Sirianmi is getting 90% of the heat while the oc gets the other 10%. Nobody is saying what’s plain as day- jalen hurts is not an elite qb. He peaked last year and needs the perfect situation to thrive.

Kaptain

Master
Didn't catch this until this morning but apparently crab legs defied his coach who called victory formation kneel down and instead jameis ran a play on the one yard line to get Jameel Williams a TD. What a turd. Glad DA at least called what Jameis did "unacceptable". Too bad he didn't play Hill more or he would be in the playoffs.

Didn't catch this until this morning but apparently crab legs defied his coach who called victory formation kneel down and instead jameis ran a play on the one yard line to get Jameel Williams a TD. What a turd. Glad DA at least called what Jameis did "unacceptable". Too bad he didn't play Hill more or he would be in the playoffs.
The whole thing is absurd. I could understand the black players defying their coach in order to get Williams some kind of financial reward for scoring a touchdown(in 2024 no coach would dare prevent his player from hitting a financial incentive btw) but no they just did it so he can feel good about himself because he scored 17 td’s last season and this year he hadn’t scored a single td up to that point. As the discipline and standards have gone down in the NFL and NBA it’s becoming more and more clear that a lot of adult black males have the minds of children.

And from reading the message boards and Twitter the DWF are all defending Winston and criticizing Dennis Allen for throwing his players under the bus. I thought nothing could surprise me anymore but here we are. They keep repeating that if you don’t want the team to score then stop them, while totally ignoring the victory formation aspect of it which signals to the other team to give up. In the post game interview with Winston he didn’t seem to understand the relevance of the victory formation either.

And I can’t believe that Dennis Allen is getting criticized. Jameis put him in such an awful position. He could say nothing and have the reputation of being a classless coach and have opposing defenses go all out next time he calls a victory formation which could lead to his players getting injured. Or he could speak out and look like he’s throwing his players under the bus while also looking like a cuck whose players don’t respect him at all. It’s a microcosm of how modern society is structured for white people, they lose no matter what.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As someone who lives in philly not at all. Sirianmi is getting 90% of the heat while the oc gets the other 10%. Nobody is saying what’s plain as day- jalen hurts is not an elite qb. He peaked last year and needs the perfect situation to thrive.
No surprise. Sirianni comes off as a caste douchebag so I don’t feel too bad for him. Funny how they have Hurts weapons and a quality offensive line only to see him struggle down the second half of the season. After the 49ers game the Eagles looked a lot more vulnerable so San Fran probably laid the template for how to play defense on the Eagles and eliminate the gay “tush push”.

No surprise. Sirianni comes off as a caste douchebag so I don’t feel too bad for him. Funny how they have Hurts weapons and a quality offensive line only to see him struggle down the second half of the season. After the 49ers game the Eagles looked a lot more vulnerable so San Fran probably laid the template for how to play defense on the Eagles and eliminate the gay “tush push”.
One thing I’ve noticed with the Sirianni criticism is that the DWF will often mention his Italian ethnicity. I’d love to see the day when they do that to a black coach, you know cause it would actually be relevant given that the average IQ in sub Saharan Africa is in the 70s.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One thing I’ve noticed with the Sirianni criticism is that the DWF will often mention his Italian ethnicity. I’d love to see the day when they do that to a black coach, you know cause it would actually be relevant given that the average IQ in sub Saharan Africa is in the 70s.
Oh for sure. I found the hypocrisy on the stereotyping of Tommy Devito to be a great display of how Whites can be openly mocked due to ethnic background. As someone with Italian heritage I found it amusing but doesn’t that all account for “cultural appropriation”. It’s just another fine example of how White peoples of all backgrounds are able to be piled on but the second one of the dark races is criticized there is an immediate outcry. Just another glaring example of the dehumanization of White peoples and culture.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oh for sure. I found the hypocrisy on the stereotyping of Tommy Devito to be a great display of how Whites can be openly mocked due to ethnic background. As someone with Italian heritage I found it amusing but doesn’t that all account for “cultural appropriation”. It’s just another fine example of how White peoples of all backgrounds are able to be piled on but the second one of the dark races is criticized there is an immediate outcry. Just another glaring example of the dehumanization of White peoples and culture.
I found it curious to be sure, though DeVito played along with his hand gesture and parading around his "agent," who dressed like he stepped out of central casting for a Hollywood movie about the 1930s mob.

People still assume too much from a person's last name. Where I live, huge numbers of southern and central/eastern Europeans, especially Italians and Poles, immigrated here in order to work in the mills and factories that for many years gave Pittsburgh its infamous polluted air. Pittsburgh has the highest number of Italians of any city in the country on a proportional basis, but after several generations the Whites have mostly thoroughly inter-married and it's become rare to find anyone who is of a single European ethnic background. A good example is Pittsburgh native Dan Marino, who had a Polish mother. Pittsburgh's biggest Italian neighborhood, Bloomfield, is now mostly just another neighborhood with some Italian restaurants but very little else left of the old days, including demographically.

To take a Hollywood example, Leonardo DiCaprio has a super Italian sounding name but is also German and Russian and I've read he considers himself Russian. The "melting pot" was just that as one White ethnicity after another wanted to assimilate and did over time. Jews as always have been an exception but even a lot of them, mostly those who aren't wealthy or well connected, have intermarried.

But when was the last time you heard the phrase melting pot even as America is being invaded by millions of non-Whites every year? That's because the goal shifted from assimilation to replacement of Whites, even as anyone who doesn't advocate for The Great Replacement is attacked for publicly noticing what's so blatantly obvious and undeniable.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
European Melting Pot is one thing. Being The Worlds dumping ground is another. Just my 2 cents lol.

I’m always interested in surnames and their origins. No doubt you can’t tell as much about them as you used to.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I always thought Hurt's season in 22' was a mirage more than an ascent to the elite tiers of qb's in the NFL. If you look at the recent history of guys with a similar style of Hurts and they fade out quickly. Kaepernick, Gremlin and Newton were done by 30.

At one time NFL coaches never adopted these strategies because they knew a qb that did these college offenses wouldn't last beyond a few years due to the accumulation of injuries. Hurts has been banged up all year and now looks a shade better than he did in 21' and the Eagles have virtually no shot of making a deep playoff run.

PS the Winston improv play call was a joke but it's par for the course for him. Hopefully this black balls him out of 2nd string work in the league.