2023 NFL Week 18

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clearly interference on Buffalo TE Knox and a no call from the referee? Miami home cooking I guess. The officiating is getting as bad as the player quality.

icsept

Master
Ref ignores blatant pass interference commited against Knox. Then Allen throws a pick on the next play.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Ref ignores blatant pass interference commited against Knox. Then Allen throws a pick on the next play.
That was Gabe Davis again probably running the wrong route, but there is no stat for bonehead play.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clearly interference on Buffalo TE Knox and a no call from the referee? Miami home cooking I guess. The officiating is getting as bad as the player quality.
I guess if the black DB's can't stop the stud white TE's, they'll get away with blatant interference!
Cracraft with a reception!

The Hock

Master
If that's how he goes out in NE, I wonder if he recognizes the irony? A terrible, overwhelmingly black roster compared to his dynasty teams that had nearly all-White offenses and 2 or 3 Whites on defense. Come to think of it, he should feel shame over what a fool he's become....
Yeah reminds me of the Packers going upsiders with high ceilings after their Superbowl win. I don't like reading too much into things like that but...

Snow Plow

Mentor
4th and 2 and the Bills have WRs in the end zone. Seemed like a Cole Beasley play.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Allen catches a break with the TD pass to Sherfield off Van Ginkel’s helmet.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Outstanding catch and toe drag by Sherfield on the TD, the Bills needed that. Allen looks sharp, I don't care about the picks, he's a gunslinger and I hope he keeps trying to make big plays.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The bimbo says to McDermott at halftime, "An uneven first half by Josh Allen." Yeah, he only has 218 passing yards, 30 rushing yards and 1 TD, and that doesn't include the perfect TD pass dropped in the endzone by Cook. He does throws picks, some of which are his fault and some aren't, but it goes with the territory of being the best QB in the league. A black QB would never constantly be raked over the coals the way Allen is for his mistakes; he's a brilliant passer and runner.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Collinsworth: The injured Van Ginkel adds "hustle" and "energy," not extraordinary skill and athleticism.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Berrios made a great play reaching for the first down. I’m not sure I agree with the spot by the ref, but have to give him credit for the smart play.

Warhawk_46

Master
Jamal Williams 6 for 10 yards

Hill gets them inside the 20 only to let the black RB get the TD.
The Saints absolutely refuse to let Hill have a big day and become a STAR!
Hill could easily be another 1,000 yard rusher for us. Because of that ability, he won’t ever be given enough rushes.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Baylon Specter, starting now due to injury, getting props from Crissy and Paisano Turico.

Warhawk_46

Master
Yeah reminds me of the Packers going upsiders with high ceilings after their Superbowl win. I don't like reading too much into things like that but...
Read into it. It was done for a reason.
More people need to understand that much of what is done is done purposefully.

Warhawk_46

Master
The bimbo says to McDermott at halftime, "An uneven first half by Josh Allen." Yeah, he only has 218 passing yards, 30 rushing yards and 1 TD, and that doesn't include the perfect TD pass dropped in the endzone by Cook. He does throws picks, some of which are his fault and some aren't, but it goes with the territory of being the best QB in the league. A black QB would never constantly be raked over the coals the way Allen is for his mistakes; he's a brilliant passer and runner.
Head and shoulders best QB in the league in my view.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Knox with the TD. Our TEs have played great tonight. Knox could have had a TD earlier but was interfered with.