2023 NFL Week 14

Rocky B

Master
Somehow, the Titans have a chance, with two minutes left, to score a go ahead TD......Go Levis!

Tannehill17

Mentor
The Dolphin defense and their backup sumos blow the game. I knew they could do it!

The Quota push is really starting to implode across the league.

The much maligned Will Levis is thoroughly outclassing the consensus #1 overall pick. The quota of the month Jordan Love was outplayed by an undrafted rookie. The white Mr. Irrelevant is an MVP candidate. 38 year old Joe Flacco, fresh off the couch, is outplaying all 3 Browns Quotas including the $270 million dollar rapist. Geno is back to being a bust. Zach Wilson outplayed the media's current golden boy to the tune of 30 - 6. The genius Josh Dobbs hit the bench after failing to score a single point. Jalen Hurts looks like a 3rd round pick again.

I could probably go on, but it hasn't been a good season for those pushing the upsider agenda. The solution will be to stock the league with more and more college quotas until the desired numbers are achieved.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
It's hard to know all the details at this point but it seems to be a White Riot. Ireland sadly has been ruined by the radical left for a long time and is filled with "migrants" and maybe the Irish have finally had enough:

Here's another article that features Conor McGregor: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/most-divisive-all-is-weak-man-mma-champ/

The much maligned Will Levis is thoroughly outclassing the consensus #1 overall pick. The quota of the month Jordan Love was outplayed by an undrafted rookie. The white Mr. Irrelevant is an MVP candidate. 38 year old Joe Flacco, fresh off the couch, is outplaying all 3 Browns Quotas including the $270 million dollar rapist. Geno is back to being a bust. Zach Wilson outplayed the media's current golden boy to the tune of 30 - 6. The genius Josh Dobbs hit the bench after failing to score a single point. Jalen Hurts looks like a 3rd round pick again.

I could probably go on, but it hasn't been a good season for those pushing the upsider agenda. The solution will be to stock the league with more and more college quotas until the desired numbers are achieved.
I agree. Just look at the nfl prospects for 2024 and 2025. Half of the quarterbacks are black and it has been that way for the past 5 years or so. Yet virtually zero white receivers or running backs, every year the league gets fore unwatchable outside of a few token white players.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Well stated.

Jake Browning and Gardner Minishew are both playing well too. They are both younger QBs that can certainly have some longevity in the league. I think having a multi-year successful college career plays a role in success of QBs when they come into the NFL. For all the talk of “upside”, wrist flick and running fast the NFL albeit a much lower quality version still seems to have the ability to weed out QBs. I still think Richardson will be a bust as well. Even Tua didn’t look great yesterday when Hill was out with an injury. I think Mac Jones would have had similar success in the Miami system to be honest.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Kadarius Toney is yet another ironclad example of the caste system and it's preference for low IQ black players that run fast in straight lines. Looking back to his college days he was never a dominating WR, never eclipsed 1000 yards receiving. He was essentially a one year wonder yet the powers that be granted him aritifical draft stock making him seem more valuable than he actually is. Toney is up there with John Ross and Laquon Treadwell as one of the biggest 1st round WR busts of the past decade.
Here is an interesting analysis of the play in question, and previous plays in the same game. Yes, the Chiefs should have been warned about the problem sometime during the game, but ultimately Kadarius Toney is a supreme moron and apparently has not mastered the skill of lining up on the ball that most receivers figure out in Pop Warner football.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I wonder how much well deserved hate Toney will get this week in KC, on top of all the other mistakes and drops he's had this season. Maybe Football Dad will let us know. Can you imagine the reaction if this clown was White? A White player gets it if he so much as takes an improper angle while trying to make a tackle. Of course if Toney was White he'd have never been drafted much less in the first round, and would have been long gone thanks to his endless injuries, gaffes and general idiocy. The hapless Giants were at least smart enough to realize their mistake and move on from Toney; what about the Chiefs?
Hey Don, I haven't been on much this week so I missed this. The Chiefs themselves have been busy circling the wagons around Toney, blaming the officials, lack of warning, bla bla bla. There is merit to their arguments in the context of the entire game with players on both sides being guilty of the same offense but it not being called (Toney primarily, multiple times!) On talk radio it's been a bit more brutal, the morning guys on the "Official station of the Chiefs" flat-out called for him to be cut. All of the hosts point out that he's not in for very many snaps, but makes more than his share of drops and other route-running mistakes, when he's not hurt, of course.

The consensus is essentially to keep Toney, Skyy Moore, MVS and Richie James chained to the bench and just have Watson, Rice, Kelce, Gray and Bell out as receivers every play.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hey Don, I haven't been on much this week so I missed this. The Chiefs themselves have been busy circling the wagons around Toney, blaming the officials, lack of warning, bla bla bla. There is merit to their arguments in the context of the entire game with players on both sides being guilty of the same offense but it not being called (Toney primarily, multiple times!) On talk radio it's been a bit more brutal, the morning guys on the "Official station of the Chiefs" flat-out called for him to be cut. All of the hosts point out that he's not in for very many snaps, but makes more than his share of drops and other route-running mistakes, when he's not hurt, of course.

The consensus is essentially to keep Toney, Skyy Moore, MVS and Richie James chained to the bench and just have Watson, Rice, Kelce, Gray and Bell out as receivers every play.
Nice that the locals, fans and hosts alike, want basically an all White receiving core. Too bad Fat Bastard won’t ever allow that to happen.

Kaptain

Master
Here is an interesting analysis of the play in question, and previous plays in the same game. Yes, the Chiefs should have been warned about the problem sometime during the game, but ultimately Kadarius Toney is a supreme moron and apparently has not mastered the skill of lining up on the ball that most receivers figure out in Pop Warner football.
I don't know how they expect a ref to give a warning after a play. Is he supposed to chase him down the field whereever he ends up running and say "Hey, you were off sides and I should have thrown a flag". Ridiculous. The crime here is that the Chiefs were getting away with off sides multiple times earlier in the game. Kind of like one of their first games of the year when their tackle was jumping the snap count every single time and it never got called.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Skyy Moore another bust in the making. I remember the hype around him a few years back during the draft cycle.

jphoss

Mentor
I don't know how they expect a ref to give a warning after a play. Is he supposed to chase him down the field whereever he ends up running and say "Hey, you were off sides and I should have thrown a flag". Ridiculous. The crime here is that the Chiefs were getting away with off sides multiple times earlier in the game. Kind of like one of their first games of the year when their tackle was jumping the snap count every single time and it never got called.
I enjoyed reading the ref going back at toney saying that he was so blatantly offsides it’s not his responsibility to warn him for that. Of course if toney just checked with the ref he would’ve told him to back up to the los

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Skyy Moore another bust in the making. I remember the hype around him a few years back during the draft cycle.
Went to high school in this area and I agree completely. Nothing special about him at all and his two seasons in KC confirm it.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Nobody in KC wants to see Moore on the field. He's supposed to be a speedster, low 4.4 player and all of that, but he's slow off the line and out of his breaks. He has difficulty getting separation, even when covered by linebackers when he's in the slot. He's not big, so 50/50 balls are a no no going his way. That and his drops, wrong routes, etc. I would be shocked if he's brought back next year especially when you look at him compared to this year's second round pick Rice.

Of course if you want to talk about recent KC draft busts, this year the Chefs picked Felix Anudike-Uzomah in round 1. He's awful and never sees the field. Compare him to George Karlaftis drafted in the same spot last year and the same position.......

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
No way Sky Moore is the next Greg Jennings!
As one local talking head said, Moore isn't even in the same class as Marquez Valdes-Scantling. And considering that MVS sucks, that's saying something.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
As one local talking head said, Moore isn't even in the same class as Marquez Valdes-Scantling. And considering that MVS sucks, that's saying something.
Sounds like a 2nd round pick out of Western Michigan to me! I’m glad Kadarius is bombing in NY and KC. Can’t wait to hear his next mixtape.