2023 NFL Week 13

backrow

Hall of Famer
During Panthers game announcer was actually giving props to Thielen for his speed back in the day and said that he still got some of that now.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
During Panthers game announcer was actually giving props to Thielen for his speed back in the day and said that he still got some of that now.
Thielen with his 3 receptions, 614 career, so far, passes Jordy Nelson on the all time receptions list.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Harrison Bryant, Browns TE catching a TD pass from Joe Flacco. He has quite a few catches today! Good on them

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kupp with a 3 yard TD catch. Apparently three yards is his maximum range now lol

The Hock

Master
TD CMC!

He's up to 32 yards and 4.6 ypc. I wish they had more linemen like Trent Williams tho.

Olsen just said that Shanahan describes CMC as "walk on player in an all pro body".
What? Trying to figure that one out. Maybe it's related to the lunch pail theme. Seems most walk-on success stories are white (for some reason).

The Hock

Master
What heads-up play by Levis on that fumble/interception hybrid play. As soon as it happened he headed downfield to see if he could get the ball back. And he did.

What heads-up play by Levis on that fumble/interception hybrid play. As soon as it happened he headed downfield to see if he could get the ball back. And he did.

He also had that great helicopter run too. He's special, but we already knew that here. In a non-clown world he'd have been selected first overall but we know what happened there.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Regardless, it's an idiotic and selfish play by Greenlaw from beginning to end. First to do the suplex and then to take a poke at someone.
Dre Greenlaw is an excellent example of how the Caste System is perpetuated …

he’s a solid, perhaps above average player at his position in the NFL. he’s making a lot of money, and he makes enough “splash plays” to be regarded as talented. yet, he played alongside AT LEAST THREE White linebackers at Arkansas who were as good or far better. where are they now? they didn’t have “dat upside,” i guess …

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Dre Greenlaw is an excellent example of how the Caste System is perpetuated …

he’s a solid, perhaps above average player at his position in the NFL. he’s making a lot of money, and he makes enough “splash plays” to be regarded as talented. yet, he played alongside AT LEAST THREE White linebackers at Arkansas who were as good or far better. where are they now? they didn’t have “dat upside,” i guess …
JC. Was Bumper Pool one of those LB's? Pool is Arkansas' all-time tackles leader yet somehow; he can't make an NFL team. He was waived by the Panthers in August of this year.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
JC. Was Bumper Pool one of those LB's? Pool is Arkansas' all-time tackles leader yet somehow; he can't make an NFL team. He was waived by the Panthers in August of this year.
yes, sir. he’s one of them.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Just saw the white FB for the Packers run from back and behind the black RB Dillon and passed Dillon to make the block for him. Did anyone else see this? I've never seen a play quite like that. That white FB looked pretty darn fast to me and bigger than Dillon. Would be a heck of a RB.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw the white FB for the Packers run from back and behind the black RB Dillon and passed Dillon to make the block for him. Did anyone else see this? I've never seen a play quite like that. That white FB looked pretty darn fast to me and bigger than Dillon. Would be a heck of a RB.
Was probably Josiah Deguara, who according to their depth chart has switched from TE to FB but has hardly played any snaps at his new position.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I suspect Grant Morgan was one of them. A walk on that became all SEC!
you’ve got the two who were clearly far better (Bumper Pool and Grant Morgan), so i’ll wait and see if you can guess the other (perhaps two?) name(s) who were as good if not better, before i respond to Don’s request.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Bumper pool might be one of the most memorable names in sports. You’d think he’d have made the nfl on the strength of that alone!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I though this Kansas City defense was supposed to be good? JLove carving them up. Night fellas.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kupp with a 3 yard TD catch. Apparently three yards is his maximum range now lol

It's sad to see how limited he has been. When I used to play football we had a saying on the team. If any player didn't hustle, we would
put Ben Gay in their Jock Strap. That would get anyone moving. Kupp has to be banged up but he is tough so he plays through it. Glad he got a touchdown today as I'm sure he is harder on himself than anyone!

chris371

Mentor
Hahahaha im enjoying the 49ers Highlights. Btw does anyone have a decent alternative to YouTube? The ads are unbearable now that my adblocker doesnt work anymore.