2023 NFL Week 13

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hahahaha im enjoying the 49ers Highlights. Btw does anyone have a decent alternative to YouTube? The ads are unbearable now that my adblocker doesnt work anymore.

Use either Piped or Invidious.com Ad blockers still work there and you have privacy. Hope this helps brother.

El Gringo

Mentor

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
you’ve got the two who were clearly far better (Bumper Pool and Grant Morgan), so i’ll wait and see if you can guess the other (perhaps two?) name(s) who were as good if not better, before i respond to Don’s request.
the two Arkansas linebackers who played with and were clearly better than Greenlaw are Bumper Pool and Grant Morgan. the two who were as good or perhaps better were Brooks Ellis (2-year team captain and 2-time academic all-American) and Hayden Henry.

Ellis had a cup of coffee in the NFL, before being cast(e) aside. if memory serves, he had a serious concussion, as well, and that might’ve played a role since he’s smart enough not to want his brains leaking out his ear hole.

starting his career as a walk-on, Henry’s career on-field numbers aren’t as impressive. but it needs to be noted that he played for three years with a shoulder injury, because A) he’s a tough SOB, and B) because Arkansas needed him on the field despite his not being 100%.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Ugh, another 7 yards and CMC would have had 100. Oh well! Hopefully he will more than recover next week (Seattle again iirc).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ugh, another 7 yards and CMC would have had 100. Oh well! Hopefully he will more than recover next week (Seattle again iirc).

Yeah it's frustrating but since he is still leading the NFL in Rushing by almost 200 yards we will forgive him and the team. Lol.

Would have been nice with a Burrow-Lawrence matchup tonight. A bit more competitive.
Cincys defense struggling. A boatrace for the Jags?

Warhawk_46

Master
Yeah it's frustrating but since he is still leading the NFL in Rushing by almost 200 yards we will forgive him and the team. Lol.
93 yards at 5.5 a clip against Philly is nothing to scoff at though!

The great Derrick Henry is second in rushing and historically gets stronger as the season rolls on. McCaffrey will need at least one big time game on the ground over the last 5 weeks. I think he surpasses 100 on the ground against Seattle on Sunday.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Browning is looking good tonight. Shows the importance of having a decent backup .

NikoDuke

Mentor
Trevor Lawrence injured in the 4th. Went to locker room with a leg injury. Had to be carried off. Hoping it's not too serious as he has been having a great season and is becoming a top 5 QB..

Tannehill17

Mentor
Dumbass black Bengals player had a chance to seal the win by simply falling on the ball, instead tries to scoop it up and "take it to da house" and the Jaguars end up recovering. Phacking idiot! How often do we see this happening nowadays?

TwentyTwo

Master
Browning is looking good tonight. Shows the importance of having a decent backup .
Jake Browning 29/33...335 yards! LIGHTS OUT!
EDIT 32 / 37 ...354 Yards....86% breaks Record 1st or 2nd Career start

DB Andrew Wingard was the Jag rep for coin toss going into OT

Hope T Lawrence will be ok...leg bent backwards; ankle stepped on by O-lineman

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Browning was fantastic. Reminded me a lot of Brock Purdy, confident and in command and with mucho talent. There was very little dropoff from Joe Burrow, of course realizing this game is a very small sample. Looks like he signed a one year deal for '23 so hopefully he'll be in demand at season's end if he can keep it up. From what Joe and Jolly Troy were saying about him during the game, he's yet another of those very talented and productive White QBs who slipped through the cracks of the Caste System despite setting silly records in high school (91 TD passes his senior year!!) and then starring at Washington.

Warhawk_46

Master
How many of our guys have to “slip through the cracks” before people wake up?

I realize many of them are knowingly building the anti-white narrative, but there seems to be a lot of white athletes that are just dumb and cannot connect the dots.

white is right

Hall of Famer

DB Andrew Wingard was the Jag rep for coin toss going into OT

Hope T Lawrence will be ok...leg bent backwards; ankle stepped on by O-lineman
Just read that they feel it's a bad sprain and not clean break of the ankle. Lawrence is going for an MRI tomorrow morning. The initial look live and I thought it was clean break or at least hairline fracture as a 300+ lineman stepped on the ankle but the initial scan was negative.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jack Cochrane had 9 tackles, 7 of them solo, after replacing the concussed Drue Tranquill.

Meanwhile, former first overall pick Chase Young is tearing up the league since being traded to the 49ers. Despite playing opposite Nick Bosa and all the attention Bosa receives, Young didn't have a single tackle the past two games. It's time to start calling him an all-time bust.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Chase Young went 2nd overall to Burrow. But is indeed a bust and would be seen as such if the system didn't favor him...

Warhawk_46

Master
Jack Cochrane had 9 tackles, 7 of them solo, after replacing the concussed Drue Tranquill.

Meanwhile, former first overall pick Chase Young is tearing up the league since being traded to the 49ers. Despite playing opposite Nick Bosa and all the attention Bosa receives, Young didn't have a single tackle the past two games. It's time to start calling him an all-time bust.
Young is one of those highly overrated players. I recall when he was coming out they likened him to the Bosa’s (all Ohio St) but that Young was more explosive and a higher ceiling…

I’ve yet to see an active defensive end with a more explosive step that Nick Bosa. And Joey would be right there with him if he could ever stay healthy…