2023 NFL Week 13

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hill 7 yards on his first carry, then the Saints take him out of the game and the fans boo!! Good to see some white support.

El Gringo

Mentor
Black ref just throws a total BS flag on Anzalone!!!

Edit: I meant singleton for the Broncos. Stroud shoved him and singleton barely pushed him back allowing the Texans premium field position.

TwentyTwo

Master
Taysom in for a 7 yard run ..comes out game ...Saints fans ""Boooing" do not want him to come out.
Carr just struggles ....

Taysom Hill makes TACKLE on punt team! Does it all!

Lions look like a Legit NFC Playoff team! Sam LaPorta (Iowa) thriving

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kenny Picket looking sharp but his 4/5 sumo line is rarely giving him time to throw so far

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I must admit I do like the 49ers at the moment, been a Pats fan for twenty years but certainly lacking enthusiasm now.

Love McCaffrey and the story of Purdy is awesome.

Also enjoy watching the Chiefs actually plenty to root for from a caste perspective this year and do like Mahomes to be honest.

Started to become more of a fan of our white players and what benefits the cause than the Patriots past two or three years but always will have a soft spot for the Patriots I guess.

Yea I get it for sure. Everyone on this site was a Pats fan until they moved away from their successful formula for winning.

The 49ers are the one team I really enjoy watching, Purdy is the best story in the NFL. CMC is the best RB and should become a caste buster for younger White athletes.

El Gringo

Mentor
Taysom in for a 7 yard run ..comes out game ...Saints fans ""Boooing" do not want him to come out.
Carr just struggles ....

The normies are catching on. Maybe????

LaPorta Td

Van ginkel pick six. I wonder if the genius regrets screwing him over?

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
Van Ginkel with a pick 6. Dude has been ballin so far. Dolphin DWF's were livid when Jaelen Philipps went down because it meant more playing time for Van Ginkel. Idiots. Guy makes plays nearly every game and still has to serve the dreaded "racial apprenticeship"

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Carr just struggles ....

Hill 2 carries 28 yards.
LaPorta has passed the likes of Gonzales, Kittle, and Gronkowski for rookie TE's in receptions and yards with 5 games left!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pickett out of the game with a right leg issue thanks to his sumo line not giving him even minimal protection

Pickett out of the game with a right leg issue thanks to his sumo line not giving him even minimal protection
Is there a thread on the sumo lines? Haven’t followed the league nearly as close as I used to this season but it’s sickening that’s an issue after so many QB-injuries the last few years.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pickett is listed as doubtful to return, which means he's almost certainly done for today. Go Mitch!

Rocky B

Master
TJ had a sack vs Murray but it looks like they aren’t counting it. (At least not yet). Murray may have taken off for a run.....Watt tackles the qb in the backfield is a sack......

Earlier I saw Surtain go out injured for Denver and Moss isn’t the replacement. Ugghhh