2023 NFL Super Wild Card Weekend

wile

Master
Come on now the best thing about yesterday's games was Bob Kraft's commercial about the ever present Kristalnacht that haunts the land.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Not watching but see from the boxscore that Karlaftis has been a beast. 5 tackles (1 for a loss), 1.5 sacks and 3 QB pressures.
Yes, he was 1 of 7 whites to get to the 10 sack mark in the regular season. We only had 3 last year, so it’s a huge improvement.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, he was 1 of 7 whites to get to the 10 sack mark in the regular season. We only had 3 last year, so it’s a huge improvement.
Out of just 20 overall to get to that mark, with Watt first, Hendricksen tied for second and Crosby sixth. Very impressive but you can bet few other than those who stop at CF will notice how much Whites excel on defense because the corporate media ignores it, with the obvious question being why have Whites become and remain a tiny minority on defense.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Up now is the quota battle between Jordan Love and Dak Prescott. Both who are in the upper tier of black QB's, Love being a particular surprise this year. Dak is Dak. We'll see if he can finally win big games. Either way, there will be one less in the playoffs. From a pure "NFL fan" perspective, it should be a good game. Go our guys!

Snow Plow

Mentor
Up now is the quota battle between Jordan Love and Dak Prescott. Both who are in the upper tier of black QB's, Love being a particular surprise this year. Dak is Dak. We'll see if he can finally win big games. Either way, there will be one less in the playoffs. From a pure "NFL fan" perspective, it should be a good game. Go our guys!
Good to see Musgrave and Kraft both catch passes on the first drive.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Ah yes. Dak and the "Here we goooooooo!!"

The Hock

Master
Yeah, with Love I remember early in the year they were piling on the poor guy and a lot of people were calling for his head, even the DWF's and caste heads. Then he goes on a tear and has a very good last half of the season to take the Packers into the playoffs. Go figure.

I'm rooting for the Cowboys though. I'd like to see poor ol' Jerry win again. Yeah he's got a Texas size ego but at least he's passionate about the game and not just in it for the money.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow. The year I hate GB they decide to be good.

I think they are very beatable. I would love to see Dallas implode here though and lose a game at home though. Green Bay is only in the playoffs because Cousins was injured and the Vikings mismanaged the QB position down the stretch.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm rooting for the Cowboys though. I'd like to see poor ol' Jerry win again. Yeah he's got a Texas size ego but at least he's passionate about the game and not just in it for the money.
He's not poor ol' Jerry to me. He was a huge Caste System proponent beginning when he bought the team and promptly fired Tom Landry and brought in Jimmy Johnson followed by Barry Switzer. The successful Cowboys teams of the early '90s further darkened and solidified the Caste System template. I've enjoyed his team's playoff failures for so many years now and in another lesser of two evils matchup I hope the Packers take their early lead and win, hopefully decisively.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
He's not poor ol' Jerry to me. He was a huge Caste System proponent beginning when he bought the team and promptly fired Tom Landry and brought in Jimmy Johnson followed by Barry Switzer. The successful Cowboys teams of the early '90s further darkened and solidified the Caste System template. I've enjoyed his team's playoff failures for so many years now and in another lesser of two evils matchup I hope the Packers take their early lead and win, hopefully decisively.
Right Don. The way Jerry treated Landry killed it for me. I could care less about the Cowboys unless they return to the days of Landry. Coach Landry was a class act and his Super Bowl winning teams consisted of many great white players in all positions including RB. Too many to name.
As my avatar shows, two of the classiest men ever in the NFL, Tom Landry and Roger Staubach!

wile

Master
Love certainly benefited from sitting for years behind Rodgers. Perp shot must be hell on the truck crew no white men to single out on the Dallas D.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Love certainly benefited from sitting for years behind Rodgers. Perp shot must be hell on the truck crew no white men to single out on the Dallas D.
Yes, but gotta say he's throwing one pretty ball after another. Haven't watched the Packers much this season but he looks great so far today.

Stroud and Love are undeniably two good young black QBs. Mahomes, Jackson and maybe Hurts (like Geno Smith he could turn out to be a one year wonder) are also very good, but after that there's still not much considering how intense the push has become in recent years, and Wilson is on the way out. Some "overachieving" Whites "came out of nowhere" this season and showed well and there's still a bunch of good White starters so I'm not going to get overly down over two black ones emerging in '23.

Go Pack Go!!!!
Cowboys looking totally out of sync.
A win in the playoffs this year is a bonus as I see it as a Packers-fan. If it’s a win over Dallas it’s supersweet.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone know if LaPorta is playing tonight?
From earlier today on Weenieworld: "NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Sam LaPorta (knee) 'is trending in the right direction' for Super Wild Card Weekend against the Rams."

Bucky

Hall of Famer
So third playoff game in a row that is not even competitive lol. Glad I exited my DWF status years ago. Bread n circuses. Black QBs black OTs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This game is a joke. Dak Prescott and the Cowboys just do their vanishing act like in the past years. Glad I'm not a Cowboys Fan.
Or course the Packers are just as horrible but they will most likely get the W today with the cheeseheads yelling MVP. Lmao.