2023 NFL Super Wild Card Weekend

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's playoff time in the CNFL (Caste National Football League) with horrendous weather being one of the big stories. Here in Kansas City you couldn't pay me to go see this game, unless it's in the heated suite with Taylor Swift. You can get tickets online for under $50 each. Real temperature will be sub-zero with 30mph winds making the feels-like temperature stupid cold. Your beer will literally freeze solid in your hand. The game in Buffalo has a good chance of lake-effect snow and blizzard conditions. Calling for over a foot to fall. Yuck.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
T. J. Watt is out for the Steelers. The Pitt-Buffalo matchup is interesting as the Steelers actually played well the past three games to even get in while the Bills won their last six to do the same. But the snow and wind could change how the game plays out quite a bit. Maybe it'll favor Josh Allen and his running ability.

The KC-Miami game is only available on Peacock. Hopefully there's an alternative stream. The weather in KC could also drastically alter how that one plays out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
T. J. Watt is out for the Steelers. The Pitt-Buffalo matchup is interesting as the Steelers actually played well the past three games to even get in while the Bills won their last six to do the same. But the snow and wind could change how the game plays out quite a bit. Maybe it'll favor Josh Allen and his running ability.

The KC-Miami game is only available on Peacock. Hopefully there's an alternative stream. The weather in KC could also drastically alter how that one plays out.

As the NFL and networks do their best to expand on their corporate greed I think their will be some pushback. If I can find the stream I will post it here.

At least football is going to be played in cold, wintry conditions. Steelers-Bills should be fun to watch in the driving snow.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I agree. I’ll happily watch these winter games from the couch. Unfortunate both Van Ginkel, Watt, and Milano are all out with injuries for their respective teams.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
As the NFL and networks do their best to expand on their corporate greed I think their will be some pushback. If I can find the stream I will post it here.

At least football is going to be played in cold, wintry conditions. Steelers-Bills should be fun to watch in the driving snow.
Here in the KC area, the game is on local TV so we don't have to be bludgeoned into subscribing to a service we would never use otherwise. Heck, if we didn't, I would head to a sports bar to watch rather than play their game.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Good chance Philadelphia is missing Reed Blankenship on Monday, too. He apparently hasn't practiced all week, leaving Britain Covey as the only reason to get excited over the Eagles versus Tampa.

The Bucs at least have Mayfield and a couple defensive lineman in the rotation. Good chance they pull off the win at home against an absolutely reeling Eagles team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Good chance Philadelphia is missing Reed Blankenship on Monday, too. He apparently hasn't practiced all week, leaving Britain Covey as the only reason to get excited over the Eagles versus Tampa.

The Bucs at least have Mayfield and a couple defensive lineman in the rotation. Good chance they pull off the win at home against an absolutely reeling Eagles team.
Philly's star receiver A. J. Brown won't play because of a knee issue. He's also gone into big time prima donna mode, removing all Eagles content off his Instagram account and deactivating his Twitter account. Jalen Hurts has a dislocated finger on his throwing hand but will play, but given how much his passing accuracy already decreased this season, the Eagles may have a tough time getting any kind of passing game going. Hopefully they lose, which will be a startling and welcome result given last season and the way they started off this season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Philly's star receiver A. J. Brown won't play because of a knee issue. He's also gone into big time prima donna mode, removing all Eagles content off his Instagram account and deactivating his Twitter account. Jalen Hurts has a dislocated finger on his throwing hand but will play, but given how much his passing accuracy already decreased this season, the Eagles may have a tough time getting any kind of passing game going. Hopefully they lose, which will be a startling and welcome result given last season and the way they started off this season.

Welcome news! Will be fun the see Howie's team implode. It's amazing to me how all of these black WRs exhibit the same flaws and are always given excuses and second chances. The Tom Iron rule appears to be rear it's head once again.

No one's interested in the Cleveland Blacks vs. Houston Blacks? Me neither.
The Flacco narrative is the only reason I find this game interesting. It's both hilarious and an indictment of the Caste system to see a 39-year-old come off the couch and nonchalantly outplay the $250 million rapist and the magical upside rookie.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I thought these two teams were supposed to have great defenses LOL. Myles Garrett the most overrated defensive player in the league.

Gator Dad

Guru
https://nfltraderumors.co/breaking-steelers-at-bills-wildcard-matchup-postponed-until-monday/

The communist governor of NY forcing the NFL to change the Steelers-Bills playoff game to Monday.
Even if the weather is legitimately so bad that postponing the game is justified, those decisions have historically always been made by the league, not by meddling politicians. But thanks to the Covid "crisis," a precedent has been sent where libtard governors were allowed to turn into mini-Lazar Kaganoviches, acting as petty dictators ruling over their fiefdoms, and Hochul was one of the worst of them.

Hochul sees the blizzard as an opportunity to get a small, brief taste of the power she wielded when the sheeple were consumed by utter fear and hysteria over something that turned out to be literally just the flu all along, just like the so-called "conspiracy theorists" were saying. As a typical liberal cat lady, she likely cares little or nothing about football itself, just the politics that can be attached to it. I imagine she still believes the long-debunked feminazi myth that domestic violence increases by 40% on Super Bowl Sunday.

Riggins44

Master
Browns-Texans is only interesting because of Flacco. Browns defense was pathetic on that last long TD by the Texans tight end. Horrible tackling by the all black Cleveland defense.

Still want to see Flacco and Cleveland win.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just tuning in to the game. I don't like either of these exceedingly black teams but would rather see the Browns win just because of Flacco. Also because it's tough to listen to all of the slobbering over CJ Stroud.

Riggins44

Master
Refs missed the earlier obvious early hit pass interference on the Texans that killed a Browns drive, but they called a questionable interference call on the Browns just now that kept the Houston drive going. What a joke.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Browns with five Whiteys on the field on plays when Bryant is in. Considering they started the season with just seven on the entire roster including kickers and the long snapper, it's a bit of an improvement. Texans are slightly better too since Cashman surprisingly became a starter.

Flacco is a great story, but to be fair Stroud has been really good as a rookie. Young bombed, Richardson's rookie year was a big zero due to injury, we look quite petty when we can't admit Stroud has talent. Not the way for the main mission of Caste Football to gain credibility.

Riggins44

Master
Browns with five Whiteys on the field on plays when Bryant is in. Considering they started the season with just seven on the entire roster including kickers and the long snapper, it's a bit of an improvement. Texans are slightly better too since Cashman surprisingly became a starter.

Flacco is a great story, but to be fair Stroud has been really good as a rookie. Young bombed, Richardson's rookie year was a big zero due to injury, we look quite petty when we can't admit Stroud has talent. Not the way for the main mission of Caste Football to gain credibility.
Yes, Stroud has had an excellent rookie year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Well looking on the bright side, a really really really black team is going home after another half of play.

Gator Dad

Guru

Don, I have a tremendous amount of respect for you for creating this site and for your mission of bringing a pro-white, non-kook message, but I didn't see anyone on this thread claim that Stroud is untalented. One poster said that the media praise of Stroud was difficult to listen to, that's all, a sentiment I can sympathize with. I typically watch games with the sound muted. To me it was a Rush Limbaugh type comment ("the media wants black quarterbacks to succeed"), which was and is 100% true.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Flacco's magic ride is over. It was a fun story down the second half of the season though.