2023 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Vohasek is the only defensive player so far that has been selected "off script". All the other defensive players drafted were athletes projected to be drafted.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Max Duggan TCU Quarterback to the Chargers.

Glad to see Duggan get picked up. Again another White QB who showcased dual threat ability, was a heisman finalist but falls to the 7th round. Rooting hard for this kid to carve out a career for himself in the NFL.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I missed this from earlier. TE Adam Trautman was traded to Denver and his old coach Sean Payton. Good move for him as he seemed lost and falling out of favor in NO. Hopefully him and Dulchic make a good TE duo.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Washington OL Jaxon Kirkland is still available. He was a projected 1st round pick 2 years ago prior to an injury. He played well last year too but I guess being a steal in the 7th round isn't worth the risk.

Rocky B

Master
I researched all FBS leading rushers since 2010.
All have been drafted...let’s hope someone grabs Roberts soon.
2021 leader Lew Nichols who was an underclassman, just got drafted.
He rushed for 300 yards this past year after leading the league. Must’ve been dinged up, but of course, he gets drafted.

Most were picked 2nd-4th rounds

Ten picks left.....Let’s go Brad Roberts!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pretty amazing that even in the 7th round there is a run of 9 mediocre black players when better White athletes are available.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I researched all FBS leading rushers since 2010.
All have been drafted...let’s hope someone grabs Roberts soon.
2021 leader Lew Nichols who was an underclassman, just got drafted.
He rushed for 300 yards this past year after leading the league. Must’ve been dinged up, but of course, he gets drafted.

Most were picked 2nd-4th rounds

Ten picks left.....Let’s go Brad Roberts!
Reminds me of Mike Hass -- all Biletnikoff winners were taken in the first and second rounds until Mike Hass won it, and he lasted until the sixth round (Saints) and was never given the slightest opportunity in the NFL. He may have had the best hands of any receiver ever and ran a 4.59 40. He was screwed as badly as any White player has been and there's been thousands of them by now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Created a UDFA thread to track all free agent signings. Please post them there instead of the draft thread

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
KC completed an all black draft after being surprisingly good the last year or two. Damn that Fat Bastard!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reminds me of Mike Hass -- all Biletnikoff winners were taken in the first and second rounds until Mike Hass won it, and he lasted until the sixth round (Saints) and was never given the slightest opportunity in the NFL. He may have had the best hands of any receiver ever and ran a 4.59 40. He was screwed as badly as any White player has been and there's been thousands of them by now.
Ah yes. Mike Hass the straw that broke the camel's back for me in terms of the caste system. The most screwed over player I can recall.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
KC completed an all black draft after being surprisingly good the last year or two. Damn that Fat Bastard!
49ers have a coal draft besides the kicker too? All after Brock Purdy bailed them out of the trey lance debacle and potentially saved the franchise from a decade of being at the bottom of the NFC West with the Cardinals.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Giants, who I was a former DWF of over a decade ago, just finished their draft 6 of 7 black. Schoen and Daboll are no different then the previous regimes. Typically Caste whores just like 95% of the coaches and GMs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Up to 16 affletes in a row here in the 7th round. Blackos get a White center to break the streak.

Not sure if it's already been posted, but Sean Peyton has stated affirmatively that he views Riley Moss as a CB, not a safety. He has actually received favorably media coverage overall, all things considered. Pretty amazing this guy was originally headed to NDSU before getting the offer from Iowa. Another case study for the caste system.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Evan Hull looks about 90% white himself. Can’t have more than 1 on the team.

Would love to see Funk get picked up by Sam Diego or San Fransisco. He would be an excellent back up to both of the starters, who are the two best all-around backs in the league (CMC being #1 by a long shot).
The Niners would be ideal. They have so many stars all over the field that it opens up easy running lanes not only for Cmac but it
would for Jake Funk too. Doubtful though as they always play D. Samuel there alot.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Denver looking like a team going in the right direction. 3 of 5 White draft and traded for Trautman. I’m trying to find something positive to comment on….

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
BTW Hass was a walk on (big surprise there) who made himself into a Biletnikoff winner yet the NFL still had no interest in him, just like they have no interest in Brad Roberts.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Denver looking like a team going in the right direction. 3 of 5 White draft and traded for Trautman. I’m trying to find something positive to comment on….
Yeah I agree. Detroit wasn't too bad either with a couple of Iowa Studs they drafted.