2023 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The crowd total nonsense was just jacked up to 300,000. I guess they thought the 125,000 figure fairy tale wasn't enough of a big lie. Might as well round it up to one million.

TwentyTwo

Master
Vohasek is the only defensive player so far that has been selected "off script". All the other defensive players drafted were athletes projected to be drafted.
Made sure to include Vohasek in the 2021 D-Line thread ...always thought he had some NFL potential. Of course most of the experts swept him aside.
The 2022 D-Line thread (& LB) threads were lost back in August with website issues

Par for the course Draft. Next year's Draft will need more than ONE QB picked after 3 rounds. Don't want this becoming a trend! Would be nice to see 4 or 5 white DB's selected; but usually they are overlooked. 1 - 2 a more acceptable quota.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Denver looking like a team going in the right direction. 3 of 5 White draft and traded for Trautman. I’m trying to find something positive to comment on….

As @Bucky stated the beat goes on. No surprises really this draft went according to script. Levis falling out of round 1 completely was really the only "surprise" IMO. We only track the caste system, try to reach out to people to point it out. It's up to the White parents and White players to push back against cuck head coaches at the high school level as to why they get their black teammates the recognition and recommendations during recruiting and then the same parents/players need to call out the discrimination they face when college recruiters tell them why their sons are not being looked at. Plenty of teams in FBS football filled to the brim with garbage black players end up with losing records - we see the expansion of ******** into conferences like the MAC and MWC and despite getting more black with more room brightening smiles the teams absolutely suck (Akron is a fine example off the top of my head). It's truly up to parents and their sons to start calling out this discrimination. Every year more and more advantages are given to blackplayers for additional exposure and opportunity to be drafted. The NIL and zero academic standards being enforced will continue to allow blacks with no business being in college the ability to play in what is essentially the minor league of the NFL while the White kids who were talented in high school either get scholarships or walk-on just to never play in a game but have the GPAs to cover for the piss poor academic performance of 80-90% of their black teammatesd.

Another example of the caste system in play with the 2nd to last pick in the draft:
A non-descript Stanford CB gets drafted rather than his White CB teammate Ethan Bonner who had a fantastic pro day work out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Made sure to include Vohasek in the 2021 D-Line thread ...always thought he had some NFL potential. Of course most of the experts swept him aside.
The 2022 D-Line thread (& LB) threads were lost back in August with website issues

Par for the course Draft. Next year's Draft will need more than ONE QB picked after 3 rounds. Don't want this becoming a trend! Would be nice to see 4 or 5 white DB's selected; but usually they are overlooked. 1 - 2 a more acceptable quota.

Vohasek was very good but injured most of last year. Glad to see him get drafted.

I hope next year we see Maye, Ewers and the kid from Tulane - Pratt as first round QBs. Right now the overrated Williams is being hyped to hell as the best QB ever despite losing in two of the biggest games last year. I think DeJean and Bishop from Utah are two White DBs that should get drafted early.

The beat goes on and we as a community here at CF have to continue to work together to expose the caste system, call out anti-White discrimination, celebrate White athletic achievement and advocate for young White athletes that may not realize or understand what is really going on.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The beat goes on and we as a community here at CF have to continue to work together to expose the caste system, call out anti-White discrimination, celebrate White athletic achievement and advocate for young White athletes that may not realize or understand what is really going on.
Well over 500 posts just in this thread over the past three days. Would be awesome if this kind of activity and interest was the norm instead of a rarity.

Warhawk_46

Master
Just when I think I can’t be any more pissed off at the state of things… the good ‘ole NFL draft happens.

Abysmal that Hunter Luepke and Brad Roberts were not drafted. Two potential stars if actually given the opportunity (they won’t be).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So 1 white receiver drafted?
1 receiver, 1 cornerback and no safeties or running backs. Any linebackers drafted after Campbell and Sanders besides Herbig (he's White to me)? Maybe someone can work out a position by position tally.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
From Leonard Fan.

Another example of the caste system in play with the 2nd to last pick in the draft:
A non-descript Stanford CB gets drafted rather than his White CB teammate Ethan Bonner who had a fantastic pro day work out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
1 receiver, 1 cornerback and no safeties or running backs. Any linebackers drafted after Campbell and Sanders besides Herbig (he's White to me)? Maybe someone can work out a position by position tally.

It's honestly what I expected. It's totally predictable and formulaic. No White defensive player outside of Van Ness, Breese, Campbell, Sanders, Moss and Matlock were being talked about at all. Vohasek was the only outlier on defense that got drafted along with the aforementioned athletes. 7 White guys were deemed good enough to be drafted to play at the NFL level - that is insane. If you step back and look at the other draft eligible White defensive players in college football who were very good and productive yet not drafted/overlooked by the NFL draft process than you could make the obvious connection that yes the NFL has a very big anti-Whiteism problem.

On top of that many of the White OL who play at big time FBS college football programs also dropped to RD 6 and RD 7 while lesser blacks enjoyed a better draft status and easier path to a roster spot.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's honestly what I expected. It's totally predictable and formulaic. No White defensive player outside of Van Ness, Breese, Campbell, Sanders, Moss and Matlock were being talked about at all. Vohasek was the only outlier on defense that got drafted along with the aforementioned athletes. 7 White guys were deemed good enough to be drafted to play at the NFL level - that is insane. If you step back and look at the other draft eligible White defensive players in college football who were very good and productive yet not drafted/overlooked by the NFL draft process than you could make the obvious connection that yes the NFL has a very big anti-Whiteism problem.

On top of that many of the While OL who play at big time FBS college football programs also dropped to RD 6 and RD 7 while lesser blacks enjoyed a better draft status and easier path to a roster spot.

Even though the NBA has a higher percentage of black players, sometimes it's not as bad. Because only 5 guys start and there are
quite a few teams that start 2 whites guys and 3 of the 5 also. So that's either 40 or 60 percent of the starters. The numbers overall
are dismal in the NBA but that makes some teams alot more fun to watch.

WIth the black qb push as well as they fighting against even white defensive players for the most part the NFL could very easily equal
the NBA for the amount of overall black starters. The one thing that might keep it from happening is many guys are samoan so they
can't count them as blacks. They are really pushing the white players out of the league though and it's so sad.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
This is why I have lost interest in the league. Looks like the white safety from Iowa that was supposed to be drafted wasn’t. As if the league wasn’t already black enough now almost no white receivers are getting drafted and year after year we have more starting black quarterbacks .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is why I have lost interest in the league. Looks like the white safety from Iowa that was supposed to be drafted wasn’t. As if the league wasn’t already black enough now almost no white receivers are getting drafted and year after year we have more starting black quarterbacks .
What White safety? Koerner went undrafted last year. Quinn Schulte will be a senior next year (he's a beast) and Cooper DeJean will also be eligible next year - he's the best returning defensive back in college football.

Agree about the receivers but that has been status quo for years now.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Wohler has a monster year for Wisconsin next season. I see him in the 60-80tkl range. Easily, with new DC stating he’s going to run a 3-2-6 scheme in The Big Ten! Looks like Wohler will be the hybrid Safety/LB.

DeJean and Bishop should be drafted along with Schulte and perhaps Wohler! Not a bad crop of DBs and I’m sure we’re leaving some small school ones out!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Wohler has a monster year for Wisconsin next season. I see him in the 60-80tkl range. Easily, with new DC stating he’s going to run a 3-2-6 scheme in The Big Ten! Looks like Wohler will be the hybrid Safety/LB.

Not to get too optimistic but Cooper DeJean is a projected first round pick, Quinn Schulte is one of the best safeties in college football, Cole Bishop is getting alot of recognition as a high rounder and hopefully the kid from USC Shaw establishes himself as well. Happy to add Wohlers to the list of White DBs to look out for!

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
What White safety? Koerner went undrafted last year. Quinn Schulte will be a senior next year (he's a beast) and Cooper DeJean will also be eligible next year - he's the best returning defensive back in college football.

Agree about the receivers but that has been status quo for years now.
Cooper DeJean or does he not come out this year?

The Hock

Master
Draft got a little better to me once I found out the tackle from Clemson and the WR Jones were palefaces. My mag doesn't have photos of the players like it once did so I have to guess or google. First clue is a having a very creative name. The regular names I google sometimes but usually they turn out to be magical too.

That 20 percent thing is downright eerie.

We live in a mysterious universe.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good call on Shaw. He’s got tape at both Ohio State and USC! Should be on draft radars.