2023 NFL Draft

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Sad there isn’t a way to support the small percentage of white guys that make it against all odds without supporting a league that literally hates us.

I can’t watch it anymore but I do like that you guys track it. I find it interesting to see the progress

backrow

Hall of Famer
Another abysmal draft, outside of Moss there's nothing to cheer about. The only hope is a strong showing of UFA so that they can stay on the roster but what good does it do, even with a great preseason?

The complete replacement of white QBs is really noticeable. NFL truly is a copycat league as long as the change in question favors the black players...

woody39

Mentor
Looking for positives one is LA Rams selection of Stetson Bennett! Love Stafford but contract is a massive issue can't see him being there after 2024 and I think he'll he the starter for 2025 onwards for them. He landed in a great position, the guys on nfl network were saying how much the Rams wanted Bennett and see him as the future down the road!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Well over 500 posts just in this thread over the past three days. Would be awesome if this kind of activity and interest was the norm instead of a rarity.
Not including myself as I have been on vacation and I'm not going to post very much while with family. However, I did watch a few picks of the first round and it is difficult to watch. As much as I love football. I can find better things to do. Hopefully, Levis, Bennet, Cooper, Campbell, Briesee etc. and all the others can become starters in the NFL and have long and successful careers. Great to see so many posts as I have checked in from time to time. I so appreciate all the hard work some of you put in to keep us updated.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another abysmal draft, outside of Moss there's nothing to cheer about. The only hope is a strong showing of UFA so that they can stay on the roster but what good does it do, even with a great preseason?

The complete replacement of white QBs is really noticeable. NFL truly is a copycat league as long as the change in question favors the black players...

Well said. The fact that it can be openly celebrated that three black QBs were in the top 4 picks of the draft just goes to show how the NFL and media have engineered and control the narrative. White fans celebrating this or stating "I don't see race" are a big part of the problem as they continue to prop up the system. It's pretty easy to take over a position when their is no one questioning it and expectations are lowered. I'll be rooting against all three of them.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Leave it to hardcore racist Deion sanders to complain that no players from hbcu’s were drafted. Apparently 80 percent is not enough. Clown world indeed.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Leave it to hardcore racist Deion sanders to complain that no players from hbcu’s were drafted. Apparently 80 percent is not enough. Clown world indeed.
I just wish Whites would advocate for other Whites like blacks do each other. We need to have that mindset that “it’s never enough”.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I just wish Whites would advocate for other Whites like blacks do each other. We need to have that mindset that “it’s never enough”.

In the meantime it's totally ok for us to root against black players and hope Sanders fails in his head coaching stint at Colorado.

jphoss

Mentor
With Cooper from Iowa having a big year this upcoming season he could be taken in the first round next year. Seeing back to back white cb drafted high will do wonders for young white kids everywhere who want to play cb. And especially if they both kill it in the pros (which I think they will) it will give more whites the courage to play the position

woody39

Mentor
With Cooper from Iowa having a big year this upcoming season he could be taken in the first round next year. Seeing back to back white cb drafted high will do wonders for young white kids everywhere who want to play cb. And especially if they both kill it in the pros (which I think they will) it will give more whites the courage to play the position
Completely agree, great role model and example that even in this bias system it is possible to make it and achieve. It helps being on a vaunted and rated defense at Iowa as well they are nationally recognised for a quality defense.

I think that may of damaged Roberts at running back this year at Air force, they are not a rated side and he is in a system that is built for running they hardly ever throw it. Still ridiculous he was top of the nation rushing yards should of been drafted!

jacque

Guru
Next years Draft intrigued me. Not sure if we’ll see anything abnormal in regards to the total amount of whites drafted, but we should see Cooper DeJean and Will Shipley go high. A white corner and RB going high will be exciting.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

jphoss

Mentor
Ha ha….wait, that is also a name!
His real name is Ga’Quincy, not much better lol. Odd that he is so highly ranked despite running a mid 4.5 40. Not saying that depicts if a db can play or not but for 1st round db’s you’d think he’d run in the low 4.4’s

SneakyQuick

Mentor
His real name is Ga’Quincy, not much better lol. Odd that he is so highly ranked despite running a mid 4.5 40. Not saying that depicts if a db can play or not but for 1st round db’s you’d think he’d run in the low 4.4’s
But consider his upside??? With a nickname like kool-aid he could be the next Pac-Man Jones?

Hey Deion, maybe if you cared so much about HBCUs, you should've stayed at Jackson State instead of taking the Colorado job and bringing all of Jackson State's star players with you.

Also, didn't you complain about how the Lions only showed James Houston's Florida highlights after they drafted him last year, after denying permission for NFL teams to use Jackson State highlights in promotional material? Shut your pie hole you hypocrite scam artist.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hey Deion, maybe if you cared so much about HBCUs, you should've stayed at Jackson State instead of taking the Colorado job and bringing all of Jackson State's star players with you.

Also, didn't you complain about how the Lions only showed James Houston's Florida highlights after they drafted him last year, after denying permission for NFL teams to use Jackson State highlights in promotional material? Shut your pie hole you hypocrite scam artist

CU players that are transferring away from Coach Prime’s plantation, claim he is holding their spring film hostage. It’s very entertaining watching this clown go about things. Stirring up a dumpster fire.

From the makers of "Boring Feet", I present to you: "Boring Answers":

The hell's he supposed to do, put on a clown nose and juggle? Not to say that the Falcons are in dire need of offensive line help, but hopefully Skoronski makes them regret passing on him in favor of a "generational" running back whose answers were surely more exciting and culturally enriching than his own.

If nothing else, they'd have been much better off with taking Skoronski at 8 and one of the second tier running backs at 38, rather than Robinson at 8 and Bergeron at 38.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Deion (as well as his son) had his car broken into (more than once) and his office broken into (again, more than once) while coaching at Jackson State. This tells me that HBCU's have more to worry about than players getting drafted into the NFL.

icsept

Master

The hell's he supposed to do, put on a clown nose and juggle? Not to say that the Falcons are in dire need of offensive line help, but hopefully Skoronski makes them regret passing on him in favor of a "generational" running back whose answers were surely more exciting and culturally enriching than his own.

If nothing else, they'd have been much better off with taking Skoronski at 8 and one of the second tier running backs at 38, rather than Robinson at 8 and Bergeron at 38.
Turns out Arthur Smith’s dad is the founder and former CEO of FedEx, worth $4.6 billion. But I’m sure Arthur Smith earned his position purely on merit. At 14-20 career record, he better get it right this year.

Phall

Master

More white players should air their grievances with the draft process. On the current trajectory, there's gonna need to be some sort of "Rooney Rule" where every team in the top 10 MUST interview one white quarterback. That's contrived, but it could hold way more easily for ONE SINGLE white defensive player being interviewed.