Pro Day results

OLB/EDGE Thomas Rush - Minnesota
6’3” 251lbs
40: 4.57 (!!!)
Shuttle: 4.22
3 cone: 7.04
Vert: 35.5”
Broad: 10’3”

Rush did not put up huge numbers for the Golden Gophers, but he certainly has some skills, size, and fantastic athleticism.

CB Ethan Bonner - Stanford
6’1” 186lbs
40: 4.39 (!!!)
3 cone: 6.78
Shuttle: 4.15
Broad: 10’7”

Similar to Rush, Bonner played a lot at Stanford but did not put up big numbers. I think we all knew Bonner was a great athlete but I was not aware of how fast he was! He has great length for the CB position, I hope he gets a shot even if it is in the XFL.

RB Brad Roberts - Air Force
5’11” 210lbs
40: 4.63
3 cone: 7.31
Shuttle: 4.48
Vert: 36”
Broad: 10’

Unfortunately not a great workout for Roberts, I think the 40 is about the range I’d expect from him. Great vertical jump, average speed, and normal NFL RB size but the agility times are pretty bad. He deserves a shot regardless!

WR David Durden - West Florida
6’2” 204lbs
40: 4.46
3 cone: 7.00
Shuttle: 4.21
Vert: 37”

Durden is a great player who had Power 5 ability but decided to stay in the lower levels after transferring from Mercer following his baseball career. Also he is an incredible athlete which is no surprise to us that have been following him for the last 4-5 years or so.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Thanks Red! Good times besides for Roberts.. We all know White RBs have to go above and beyond what is expected to even get a chance.

Warhawk_46

Master
Pro Day results

OLB/EDGE Thomas Rush - Minnesota
6’3” 251lbs
40: 4.57 (!!!)
Shuttle: 4.22
3 cone: 7.04
Broad: 10’3”

Rush did not put up huge numbers for the Golden Gophers, but he certainly has some skills, size, and fantastic athleticism.

CB Ethan Bonner - Stanford
6’1” 186lbs
40: 4.39 (!!!)
3 cone: 6.78
Shuttle: 4.15

Similar to Rush, Bonner played a lot at Stanford but did not put up big numbers. I think we all knew Bonner was a great athlete but I was not aware of how fast he was! He has great length for the CB position, I hope he gets a shot even if it is in the XFL.

RB Brad Roberts - Air Force
5’11” 210lbs
40: 4.63
3 cone: 7.31
Shuttle: 4.48
Vert: 36”
Broad: 10’

Unfortunately not a great workout for Roberts, I think the 40 is about the range I’d expect from him. Great vertical jump, average speed, and normal NFL RB size but the agility times are pretty bad. He deserves a shot regardless!

WR David Durden - West Florida
6’2” 204lbs
40: 4.46
3 cone: 7.00
Shuttle: 4.21

Durden is a great player who had Power 5 ability but decided to stay in the lower levels after transferring from Mercer following his baseball career. Also he is an incredible athlete which is no surprise to us that have been following him for the last 4-5 years or so.
I see Roberts as similar to Rex Burkhead. Not a workout warrior but a really good football player. In a fair world, or at least once upon a time, Belichick would have brought him to New England.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I see Roberts as similar to Rex Burkhead. Not a workout warrior but a really good football player. In a fair world, or at least once upon a time, Belichick would have brought him to New England.
Speed is so overrated. Jerry Rice and Emmit Smith proved you can be the best even with average speed.

If some team gives Roberts a chance he will shine. He knows how to move and shake a bake just enough along with great power to
get it done. One thing about running backs. Some have good vision while others don't. This kid knows which hole to take and when
and where to hit it. That is something your born with.

"Speed is so overrated."--------------Too true. The Vikings had a running back in the early 2000's named Michael Bennett, who was virtually an Olympic sprinter. As a running back, he didn't have the sense God gave a tennis ball, running into the backs of his offensive linemen and then falling down. He never could seem to pick up the nuance and patience of how the position worked. Or he didn't want to.

On the other hand, size at running back can sometimes be overrated, also. Witness the career of Brandon Jacobs when he played for the Giants. 6'4" and a varied weight between 260 and 270, and rather than bowling people over such as Larry Csonka used to do, he would try to finesse and evade tacklers. Another guy who could have been so much more than he was.

booth

Mentor
I notice that Bryce Young didn't weigh in on his Pro Day workout. He is the Panther's owner David Tepper's choice for the first pick.

The Hock

Master
Shelled out for another draft mag. Can't find a single white WR in it. I'll have to google some of the lesser known prospects and see if one snuck in there somewhere.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Can’t find anything on Torchio number wise…Supposedly scouts gave him a 6th rd-UDFA grading. Impressed with his knowledge of defensive schemes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Can’t find anything on Torchio number wise…Supposedly scouts gave him a 6th rd-UDFA grading. Impressed with his knowledge of defensive schemes.
I would be ok with 6th or 7th round but I just hope he goes to the right team! So talented!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Can't find anything on him either. Still can't get any info on the Iowa pro day results either.

Red Raider

Mentor
Pro Day Results

OLB/FB Derek Parish - Houston
6’0” 241lbs
40: 4.56
Bench: 27
3 cone: 6.76
Shuttle: 4.09
Broad: 9’10”

Parish is a very unique prospect in a very similar situation to Sutton Smith from a few years ago. Both were very productive but extremely undersized DE’s in college. Parish is an incredible athlete who tested well in every single measurement. He is most likely going to be a FB in the NFL, with that athleticism he could really be an offensive weapon. I think it would be smart to keep him as a pass rusher as well.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Beast workout for Parrish. I’d keep him at edge, White Elvis Dumervil.

Parish as a fullback? Those stats are VERY close to everything Derrick Henry did, who is claimed to be one of the top running backs. These unimaginative coaches, managers, and owners just cannot or will not go off the beaten track. With this type of thing and the draft choices they just fritter away on people like RG3 and other Supamang players is like watching mice getting trapped in the same trap that got their friends.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great workout for Parish. I agree with @Bucky - he should be an edge defender. With that athletic profile and production he should be a mid round pick too rather than be treated as a White afterthought despise very good testing numbers.

Red Raider

Mentor
Luepke had a excellent pro day with a 36.5 vert and a 4.56 40 at 235 lb’s!

Luepke showed some elite athleticism, I’d love to see his RAS score. He has plenty of speed to play RB in the NFL, also about the same speed as Ryan Nall and we saw how Nall was treated…

Crazy how he is likely going to end up as Zander Horvath 2.0 because coaches still have not come up with creative ways to use athletic FB’s. If I were an offensive coordinator and I got someone like Luepke I would move them all over the offense such as Taysom Hill. A positionless offensive player that can run, catch, and block + line up at WR, SLOT, TE, FB, and RB.

Here’s another FB to keep an eye on. This guy is a freakin tank and an incredible athlete.

FB/DL Levi Bell - Texas State
5’11” 262lbs
40: 4.59
Bench: 33 reps
Vert: 37.5”
Shuttle: 4.40
3 cone: 7.32

Bell played DT in college and had an incredible 2022 season with 65 tackles, 13.5 TFL, and 5 sacks. He lost 10 pounds in anticipation for playing FB in the pros and has already been drafted to the USFL but is hoping to get signed to a NFL team. His athleticism is truly mind boggling for his height and weight.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
So now the “scouts” and draft “experts” are saying Levis is bombing his interviews and is weird. Just another way to prop of the magical quarterbacks who are all likely to bust.

I swear I become more disillusioned by the day…

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So now the “scouts” and draft “experts” are saying Levis is bombing his interviews and is weird. Just another way to prop of the magical quarterbacks who are all likely to bust.

I swear I become more disillusioned by the day…

It's all tiresome. All the black QBs are magical, let's target the White QB and rip him down. The attack on Whites at the QB position is completely obvious. I've pretty much tuned out of the draft and following all the rumors and speculation. The NFL wants their quotablacks, the cucked white fans want their blackies, the blacks want to take over the position. No one is speaking out against it besides me so since it's out my control and interest in the NFL diminishes further. Sport mirrors society.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's all tiresome. All the black QBs are magical, let's target the White QB and rip him down. The attack on Whites at the QB position is completely obvious. I've pretty much tuned out of the draft and following all the rumors and speculation. The NFL wants their quotablacks, the cucked white fans want their blackies, the blacks want to take over the position. No one is speaking out against it besides me so since it's out my control and interest in the NFL diminishes further. Sport mirrors society.
Maybe someday if every team has a starting magical qb the dwf's will wake up when it's too late. No that's doubtful. They cheer our replacement!

The Hock

Master
Been looking through my draft mag. Last year's Karlaftis and Chenal are both starters and came on the second half of the season. Chenal proved a surprise in his coverage skills besides his "ferocious down hill tackling."

NikoDuke

Mentor
Bingo. And this, one wonders if that is the goal. To disillusion Whites so much that we check out of sports and society in general. And so far it's working.