2023 NFL Draft

icsept

Master
I wouldn’t mind seeing Levis to Tennessee at 11. They’re a good organization, and Tannehill is on his last legs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don't worry guys black qbs is trending on twitter. It's totally ok for blacks to be openly racist and "celebrate" three black qbs drafted high in round one.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry guys black qbs is trending on twitter. It's totally ok for blacks to be openly racist and "celebrate" three black qbs drafted high in round one.
When it looked like it would be three White QBs taken early a couple years ago, the 49ers suddenly lost their previous interest in Mac Jones and took Trey Lance. Obviously contrived to appease the anti-White mob.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lol now we get a Black man with an Asian kid, his big brother sponsor. Lol stop Asian Hate!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Atlanta actually made a good choice last year with Tyler Allgeier in the fifth round. He showed he can be a three down back, so taking Bijan makes little sense. But I forget Robinson suddenly became a "generational talent" over the past week

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
When it looked like it would be three White QBs taken early a couple years ago, the 49ers suddenly lost their previous interest in Mac Jones and took Trey Lance. Obviously contrived to appease the anti-White mob.

Look how well that worked out for them. They lucked out with Purdy it seems.

@jimmyjerapolo I do think more average White fans are losing interest in the game. I think alot of the younger Whites just like gambling/betting on the games more than anything. I just have negro fatigue and have had it for sometime. Lots of normies are sick of the black on white crime and murder, how obvious it is so I think that awakening will carry over to sports for the non-dwfs totally immersed into black worship.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wouldn’t mind seeing Levis to Tennessee at 11. They’re a good organization, and Tannehill is on his last legs.

Part of me wonders if the league since Levis the invite just to watch him drop in the draft and program into all the braindead fans that Whites are no longer viewed as top tier QBs. Everything can be considered as a psyop these days.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Eagles get the guy who was involved in a drag race that killed his teammate a few months ago. Great character guy!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Part of me wonders if the league since Levis the invite just to watch him drop in the draft and program into all the braindead fans that Whites are no longer viewed as top tier QBs. Everything can be considered as a psyop these days.
I was thinking the same thing. How many times over the years have we seen the footage of Aaron Rodgers sitting and waiting through almost the whole first round in '05.

icsept

Master
****, the Eagles always make a good pick. Jalen Carter is a criminal, but he’s a monster.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Who was the DT the Eagles took in the first round last year? He was the darling of the Combine, morbidly obese but still could run faster than Rich Eisen and he had a room brightening smile to boot. As I recall he ended up being injured most of his rookie season. But never fear, now they have high character Jalen.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bears draft a sumo...nice!

Going to laugh when Skoronski becomes one of the top OL in the league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Who was the DT the Eagles took in the first round last year? He was the darling of the Combine, morbidly obese but still could run faster than Rich Eisen and he had a room brightening smile to boot. As I recall he ended up being injured most of his rookie season. But never fear, now they have high character Jalen.

Jordan Davis. Eagles loading up on DL sumos.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I was actually worried Shitcago might draft the hometown kid.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was actually worried Shitcago might draft the hometown kid.

Same here. All the predraft stuff was linking him to them. Now I hope Green Bay avoids drafting him or any of the White TEs LOL.