2023 NFL Draft

jphoss

Mentor
Has anyone here watched a lot of Bijan Robinson? The media is acting like this guy is the next barry sanders and his numbers are pretty good but the few times I’ve watched Texas he played well but didn’t strike me as a “generational talent”. I think it has more to do with his ranking coming out of high school. (FWIW Charlie Jones ran a faster 40 and has a faster 10 yard split than this can’t miss prospect lol)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Has anyone here watched a lot of Bijan Robinson? The media is acting like this guy is the next barry sanders and his numbers are pretty good but the few times I’ve watched Texas he played well but didn’t strike me as a “generational talent”. I think it has more to do with his ranking coming out of high school. (FWIW Charlie Jones ran a faster 40 and has a faster 10 yard split than this can’t miss prospect lol)
Reminds me of the hype Saquon got. I agree with your assessment. He’s put up good career numbers but he doesn’t scream 1st rounder to me.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yea he didn’t strike me as dominant especially against the Swiss cheese big 12 defenses.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Three down running backs are fast disappearing in the NFL, but it's a case of what came first the chicken or the egg. Each year now there's very few RBs in the draft with the potential to even be effective "bellcow" backs. Just another never-changing outcome when the league (and colleges) insist on using only a small, flawed, and diminishing talent pool for so many positions. And the best way to cover that up is to keep it that way, always with the invaluable assistance of the fake news media, which is why DWFs find preposterous the idea of Whites playing running back, wide receiver, cornerback and defensive positions in general in any appreciable numbers. That 20% or whatever the number of Whites taken in the next three days will be is a statistical impossibility to happen year after year, decade after decade.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Three down running backs are fast disappearing in the NFL, but it's a case of what came first the chicken or the egg. Each year now there's very few RBs in the draft with the potential to even be effective "bellcow" backs. Just another never-changing outcome when the league (and colleges) insist on using only a small, flawed, and diminishing talent pool for so many positions. And the best way to cover that up is to keep it that way, always with the invaluable assistance of the fake news media, which is why DWFs find preposterous the idea of Whites playing running back, wide receiver, cornerback and defensive positions in general in any appreciable numbers. That 20% or whatever the number of Whites taken in the next three days will be is a statistical impossibility to happen year after year, decade after decade.
With the game played in space more the short passing game has become an extension of the run game. This is all due to the rule changes that have moved the game further away from the original product. Rules have been created to ensure that this type of football is the new normal. It’s also not a coincidence that as the passing game is opened up more and allows for simplified offenses that the black quarterback push is happening in parallel with.

Back to your main point I agree regarding the running game - smart teams would go back to the power run game, drafting players that fit that mold to combat the lighter, tackling deficient worlds best athletes that litter the rosters of NFL defenses.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

The 20 percent of our guys drafted for decades should wake up most people but it doesn't. People are distracted with reality
shows and the other crap all over the brainwashing telivision programming stations across this country. I have another thought.
Many experts have talked about how Black Rock & Vanguard rule Wall Street and the World by using A.I. to make all of the stock
picks of when to buy and sell. No human according the the articles can out do it. It's run by algorythms.

Maybe just maybe A.I. which is totally p.c. as it was programmed that way makes sure to keep the draft at a certain area? Anything
is possible because we've seen too many picks from rounds 1 to 7 that make little or no sense other than to keep the percentage
at the average. Yes Don it is a statistical impossibilty. Kind of like how Silver had it's all time high back in 1980. Nothing to see here,
move right along.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the mid to later rounds a sleeper at the tightend position is Zach Kuntz.

Kuntz spent his first three seasons at Penn State, totaling three receptions before transferring to Old Dominion. He became a focal point for the Monarch's aerial attack in 2021, hauling in a team-high 73 receptions. Kuntz's final year of eligibility in 2022 was cut short after five games due to a knee injury.

Despite just one year of plus production, the 23-year-old tight end profiles as a rare athlete with an impressive frame. Measuring in at an impressive 6-7 3/8, 255 pounds, Kuntz checked every box at the combine. Explosiveness? Kuntz cleared the elite 35-inch threshold in the vertical jump by five inches. Speed? Kuntz ran a 4.55-second 40, the fastest time at the combine among players measuring 6-7 or taller since 2003 and second-fastest time among tight ends this year. In fact, Kuntz ranked in the 90th percentile at his position in all five measurable drills this year.

Warhawk_46

Master
I can't wait to see which team drafts this guy, "the most athletic QB in NFL history":

Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports an NFC pass game coordinator said Florida QB Anthony Richardson's accuracy is "scary."​

“The short accuracy is so scary. You’ve really got a project in him," the source told Breer. "And the accuracy, you can develop it, OK, but a guy who’s accurate is usually accurate coming out of high school and college, and he isn’t. Even Josh Allen, you look at him coming out of Wyoming, he had solid mechanics coming out, and he just had to tweak it. You watch it with this guy, and there are times when he fits it into tight windows, and maybe you can tap into that. But he’s a project. And the hit on it could be huge, because you don’t just find guys like this.” While Richardson struggled with short-area accuracy in Florida's basic passing scheme, he was excellent on longer throws. His "big-time deep throw" rate in college -- as measured by Pro Football Focus -- was in line with Bryce Young and C.J. Stroud, and better than Justin Herbert and Deshaun Watson. Richardson completed 42 percent of his attempts of more than 20 yards in 2022, the 21st highest rate among all FBS quarterbacks. Whichever team takes Richardson, the most athletic QB in NFL history, will certainly work tirelessly to clean up his shorter throws.
What is interesting is Tebow was knocked for his accuracy and as a caste-buster was blackballed from the league. But curiously, his deep ball accuracy was excellent… as in all-time excellent. Look it up.

And Matt Jones was a better athlete, and not even as close as people would think.

icsept

Master
I’ll be watching the draft tonight, while flipping channels. It’s a bit nauseating with all the focus on players’ fashion, jewelry, and beauty salon hairstyles. And the sea of DWF’s…

I guess I don’t care where Will Levis goes, but probably the lower the better. Otherwise it will be deemed racist.

I hope Peter Skoronski and the two White tight ends go to teams with White QBs. (Sorry, Don. I remember that irritated you last draft.)

Who else, Van Ness? Any White defenders going in the first round would be awesome, no matter which team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
When I think of Texas I think of Cowboys, Horses, Rodes, Boots and Jeans. From Wranglers to Levis. Fot that reason I'm gonna
say that Will Levis ends up on the Texans. I don't think Carolina will draft him as they seem to love black qb's. It's possible but
I see Levi going to the Texans and if I'm wrong I will say at the lowest he goes 4th to the Colts.

So here's how I see tonight playing out.

First, there are 3 players that are virtual locks to get picked in the opening round. Here are some of their likely destinations:

OT Peter Skoronski: LV, ATL, PHI, TEN, NE, NYJ, PIT, TB
QB Will Levis: HOU, IND, SEA, LV, TEN, TB
DE Lukas Van Ness: PHI, GB, DET, SEA, DAL, BUF

These players are by no means guarantees, but it would be surprising to see any of them slip out of the first round:

TE Dalton Kincaid: GB, DET, TB, LAC, DAL, CIN, KC
TE Michael Mayer: GB, DET, TB, LAC, DAL, CIN, KC
MLB Jack Campbell: PIT, LAC, NYG, DAL, BUF
DT Bryan Bresee: DET, SEA, MIN, DAL, NO, PHI, KC

A few more guys are coin flips to get picked tonight:

MLB Drew Sanders: NYG, DAL, BUF
C John Michael Schmitz: SEA, NYG, PHI

And a few guys that are probably longshots, but a random team could grab them:

OT Cody Mauch
TE Luke Musgrave
C Luke Wypler
C Joe Tippmann

I'm feeling pretty optimistic this year, I'd put the O/U at 6.5, and could be talked up to 7.5.

jphoss

Mentor
I’ll be watching the draft tonight, while flipping channels. It’s a bit nauseating with all the focus on players’ fashion, jewelry, and beauty salon hairstyles. And the sea of DWF’s…

I guess I don’t care where Will Levis goes, but probably the lower the better. Otherwise it will be deemed racist.

I hope Peter Skoronski and the two White tight ends go to teams with White QBs. (Sorry, Don. I remember that irritated you last draft.)

Who else, Van Ness? Any White defenders going in the first round would be awesome, no matter which team.
You’d think an athlete like Jack campbell who finished 1 in 3 cone, shuttle, and 2 in broad jump at the combine would be getting more hype but there must be something about him that prevents that

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Will Levis looked awfully lonely up there on that stage…….not much ‘diversity’…….LOL

Diversity should be spelled DIEversity as it is the destruction of the countrys people, traditions and culture. Just ask England, France
and many other countries how the mass immigration changed the country. So sad to see.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let the freak show begin! My biggest decision is whether to watch the Caste Clowns on ESPN or the ones on the NFL Network.

Lol at the worship of Bryce Young even before he's picked.

Warhawk_46

Master
Looks like Young goes #1 overall. Carolina is a crap organization. They have Matt Corral who is better than Young already drafted last year…

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Texans take Stroud. I love it. They can be the worst team in the league for 5 more years.

Big Mistake. I do think Stroud will be better than Young as he has better size and strength as well as leverage. Will Levis
just would have fit right in down in Texas. If Levis falls past the number 4 pick I might stop watching for a while. They want
every team to start a magical qb. So obvious the agenda is clear.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If Levis had gone first or second, as some rumors claimed, there would have been orchestrated howls of outrage. It wasn't gonna go any other way than the way it did. But now it will be interesting to see where he does go. . .

Gator Dad

Guru
Stroud = "beautiful motion" according to the NFL Network. Is he supposed to be a quarterback or a dancer?

There is a part of me that's glad these ridiculous descriptions are rarely (if ever) applied to white athletes; there's a certain embarrassment associated with things like that. I don't think any (white) athlete wants to hear they have "oily hips."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Stroud = "beautiful motion" according to the NFL Network. Is he supposed to be a quarterback or a dancer?

There is a part of me that's glad these ridiculous descriptions are rarely (if ever) applied to white athletes; there's a certain embarrassment associated with things like that. I don't think any (white) athlete wants to hear they have "oily hips."
There really is a homosexual undertone to the worship. A long time ago we posted letters from a college recruiter who would write cringe-filled letters to the same kids literally every day trying to get them to commit. It may even have been Jerry Sandusky and we know how that turned out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If Levis had gone first or second, as some rumors claimed, there would have been orchestrated howls of outrage. It wasn't gonna go any other way than the way it did. But now it will be interesting to see where he does go. . .

I am glad that Levis was not picked before the quotas to be honest. He will draw less ire from the DWFs and anti-White media for awhile.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Texans double dip on blacks, giving up alot of draft capitol to trade back up. Texans will remain one of the blackest teams in the league and one of the worst. So much for the "Patriot way"