2023 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow Colts go full clown show too. Agenda could not be more obvious. White replacement at the QB position in full swing.

icsept

Master
Wow, the NFL has finally embraced its future. The Colts take Richardson? Even the droolers admit he needs a year to develop. I guess Minshew will get a year as the starter.

There really is a homosexual undertone to the worship. A long time ago we posted letters from a college recruiter who would write cringe-filled letters to the same kids literally every day trying to get them to commit. It may even have been Jerry Sandusky and we know how that turned out.
Some of them are just downright embarrassing. A player "oozes natural talent" or "can be molded like clay".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Texans double dip on blacks, giving up alot of draft capitol to trade back up. Texans will remain one of the blackest teams in the league and one of the worst. So much for the "Patriot way"
Well, we have The Genius's annual idiotic first round pick to look forward to in a while.

Looks like all the Levis talk was indeed a smoke screen. Richardson at 4 is hilarious, and pretty hard to believe. Hopefully Levis lands in a competent franchise, even if he has to sit on the bench for a few years.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, the NFL has finally embraced its future. The Colts take Richardson? Even the droolers admit he needs a year to develop. I guess Minshew will get a year as the starter.
I didn't think the Colts would take him, but the Caste herd instinct is very strong. Screw the Colts but I still want to see Alec Pierce become a star.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

No surprise, the NFL ensured a black qb super bowl, goodell was cucking hard during his press conference during super bowl week about black QBs and three QBs - two of which would have been mid to late round picks 10 years ago are picks 1 and 4. Stroud at least has the size of a QB but he has his warts too. The DWFs are big time cucks, the black fans eat it up as a take over of the position, the media has been pushing it for years.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ve already got the draft on mute. Anyone have something interesting to listen to?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Seahawks will take Hooker at 30 if he's still there and he should be.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Seahawks will take Hooker at 30 if he's still there and he should be.

He should still be on the board on day 3 if you look at it objectively - 25 years old, torn ACL, was mediocre at Va Tech, got put into a system that every QB has put up huge numbers in, choked in the biggest game.

Rocky B

Master
I just posted four emojis barfing.
My iPad asked that I send a real message.....Really?

Ask any football fan why Young is a top pick and Stetson Bennett is a lucky seventh round pick. All horse crap

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I just posted four emojis barfing.
My iPad asked that I send a real message.....Really?

Ask any football fan why Young is a top pick and Stetson Bennett is a lucky seventh round pick. All horse crap

It's totally contrived and manufactured my friend.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He should still be on the board on day 3 if you look at it objectively - 25 years old, torn ACL, was mediocre at Va Tech, got put into a system that every QB has put up huge numbers in, choked in the biggest game.
Torn ACLs have almost become a badge of honor among high draft picks in recent years, especially when it comes to receivers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Paris baby! A sumo to the Cardinals, what an upset.

And the well dressed White men in the team's "war room" embrace and exchange high fives.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'll just be happy if Skoronski ends up on a team with a White QB.

First SUMO drafted!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You have to wonder if dwf's would still worship the game and it's stars if all 32 nfl teams have a magical qb? I would bet that
most wouldn't care. They will spend their whole lives defending these guys. Nothing against guys that can play but the agenda
is like a bad movie script. It gets harder and harder to support the game we love when they don't respect our guys.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
You have to wonder if dwf's would still worship the game and it's stars if all 32 nfl teams have a magical qb? I would bet that
most wouldn't care. They will spend their whole lives defending these guys. Nothing against guys that can play but the agenda
is like a bad movie script. It gets harder and harder to support the game we love when they don't respect our guys.

Hard to say. DWFs are some of the most pathetic people in society and any sort of pride in their heritage was wiped from their gene pool long ago if they are blindly devoted to black players. The NBA is coal black and has been for a long time and it isn't showing any signs of going away. I do agree though, the NFL is much harder to watch and I am less interested than I have ever been in it.

Rocky B

Master
As a Yinzer, I hope the Steelers get lighter....As some of you guys have mentioned, I hope the Niners, Rams and other teams with lunchpail talent get our guys. Glad to see Detroit trade down.....Hoping they get a bit brighter too......

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Raiders pick is wearing a suit donated by Bozo the Clown

There is a group of people who worship blacks and black culture that will continue to do so. But the average middle American white football fan will start to tune out, I think. Football is not traditionally perceived as a "black" sport the way the NBA is, even though the ratios are similar. The QB being the most visible position and largely white is the reason for that. As that changes, the NFL will lose its biggest fan base. I'm seeing it happen already.