2023 NFL Divisional Playoff Round

Snow Plow

Mentor
I’m not an NFL genius, but why throw to Diggs in the end zone? You score but give them time.

Warhawk_46

Master
And that is it.

I wonder if Buffalo will do the right thing and get Allen some weapons (hint one is riding the pine right now) and field a halfway decent defense and they win these games.

I think Allen is wasting his career in Buffalo. Incompetent management.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Well NFL gets a Black QB in their Super Bowl to go along with their black national anthem.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Buffalo’s overrated and over paid DL, to go along with Miller, deserve criticism. Bills special teams was also atrocious today.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bass will be the goat, but the two dropped perfectly thrown deep passes and Buffalo's so-called "defense" were far bigger factors. The Chiefs offense wasn't that great all season but the Bills couldn't stop them the entire game. And even if Bass had connected, does anyone doubt the Chiefs would have marched down the field and kicked the winning field goal as time ran out.

Disappointing but McDermott and whoever need to take a good hard look at the team and its deficiencies or this may be as far as they can get with Josh Allen at the helm.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
Allens gotta throw the open underneath passes in that last series. The long pass shouldn't have been an option as they needed a little more yardage for a safer kick and needed to run some clock off either way TD or FG. Kincaid has got to used more all game. The Bills WRs are an unimpressive crew. The defense - can't say much.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Buffalo’s overrated and over paid DL, to go along with Miller, deserve criticism. Bills special teams was also atrocious today.
Yep. I’ve written about their idiotic drafts - they drafted Rousseau and some other black de a couple of years ago who is no longer on the team. The overrated poly Epenesa hasn’t done **** either.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Bills failed Josh Allen. The defense really failed them.
The defense was down to vapours in the linebacking core as they had no back ups and might have been down to 3 by the end of the game. The Bills were also lucky with the ball advancing through the end zone call as it was easily inconclusive evidence to reverse the original call.

Even with the field goal I don't know if that would have held up as Mahomes had a minute and 47 seconds to get a field goal attempt with probably the second best field goal kicker in the league.

This loss will be painful and the Bills will need to retool as many of the starters are getting old and could fall of a cliff similar to what Miller has done in this contract.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Kincaid was 5 for 5 and Diggs was 3 for 8. No analyst will mention this, but Allen had a chance to establish a star, but kept throwing to the aged head case.

El Gringo

Mentor
Kincaid was 5 for 5 and Diggs was 3 for 8. No analyst will mention this, but Allen had a chance to establish a star, but kept throwing to the aged head case.
I agree with that as well. They also kept bringing in that extra offensive lineman who really wasn’t a great blocker at the expense of Kincaid.

I’m not going to lie to you guys I’m pulling for Lamar and the Ravens next week. If Mahommes wins another superbowl he will be anointed the greatest qb of all time by the media.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Here’s a guy you’ve never hear of…Cole Christiansen had 2 tackles for the Chiefs. At least KC has him, Chenal, Karlaftis, and Tranquil on defense.

The defense was down to vapours in the linebacking core as they had no back ups and might have been down to 3 by the end of the game. The Bills were also lucky with the ball advancing through the end zone call as it was easily inconclusive evidence to reverse the original call.

Even with the field goal I don't know if that would have held up as Mahomes had a minute and 47 seconds to get a field goal attempt with probably the second best field goal kicker in the league.

This loss will be painful and the Bills will need to retool as many of the starters are getting old and could fall of a cliff similar to what Miller has done in this contract.
Yeah, the defensive injuries were really the story of this game. Diggs dropped the deep ball, Bass missed the kick and Allen could've made some better decisions late, but unless they're in the endzone with less than 30 seconds on the clock the Chiefs were going to march right down the field. The Bills forced 1 punt all game.

Snow Plow

Mentor
I agree with that as well. They also kept bringing in that extra offensive lineman who really wasn’t a great blocker at the expense of Kincaid.
5 for 5 means you aren’t throwing to a guy enough. 3 for 8 means the opposite. Kincaid and Allen will be back and I’n hoping for them to send Diggs to Carolina.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Somehow, the CBS show after the game had 2 black lesbians in bed together. How the **** do we win this battle?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Somehow, the CBS show after the game had 2 black lesbians in bed together. How the **** do we win this battle?
I saw that too. I’ve been on my phone catching up on all the CF threads and lazily left CBS on. What a mistake. This show Fire Country seems to take place in a rural area, that based on the scenery looks like Northern California or somewhere else in the Pacific Northwest. Half the characters are black. Yea, ok! I don’t watch any shows on network television and this was a quick reminder why. Who can watch this poorly acted, preposterously “dieverse” propaganda?

Snow Plow

Mentor
I saw that too. I’ve been on my phone catching up on all the CF threads and lazily left CBS on. What a mistake. This show Fire Country seems to take place in a rural area, that based on the scenery looks like Northern California or somewhere else in the Pacific Northwest. Half the characters are black. Yea, ok! I don’t watch any shows on network television and this was a quick reminder why. Who can watch this poorly acted, preposterously “dieverse” propaganda?
No one reallly watches this crap at least.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Regarding the late game, I share everyone’s disappointment and sentiments. The Bills peaked 2 years ago talent-wise and have managed to stay competitive solely because of Josh Allen, who is now the best player in the entire NFL. If they want to get better, they need serious improvements to their defense and some better receivers. They should take note of what their arch rivals in KC have done. Drafted Karlaftis and Chenal while bringing in Tranquill. All 3 made key plays today, and were major factors for the Chiefs improvement on defense.

Gator Dad

Guru
The AFC is now truly the African Football Conference.

At least the NFC Championship will be a good one.