2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lucky bounce on that long pass reception. Purdy makes the nice throw for the TD between two defenders.

El Gringo

Mentor
Aiyuck deserved it he and Debo sell out blocking for their teammates and make plays but why isn’t Kittle involved in this game other than blocking and juice as well?

CMC with the TD to tie the game! Detroit really needed those three points instead of going for it on 4th and 2 a while back. Coming back to haunt them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Man that was a good run by Purdy!
I was just about to post about what an impressive set of wheels Purdy has when right on cue cuck Olsen says the time honored pejorative, "He's not the most athletic guy in the world."

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Explosive run by Purdy. Greg assured us he’s not the fastest.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Greg Olsen reading right off the caste script - "not the most athletic guy in the world"

Wish these former White players turned announcers would grow a back bone.

Warhawk_46

Master
It is a ballgame men!

Purdy and Goff, two of the best in the business! Outside of Josh Allen, not sure there is another guy I’d want as my QB.

Lions doing what they have done since the 50's, choke away games in big spots. Goff has played flawlessly

Warhawk_46

Master
I was just about to post about what an impressive set of wheels Purdy has when right on cue cuck Olsen says the time honored pejorative, "He's not the most athletic guy in the world."
Sure he isn’t the most athletic guy in the world, only one person is and that is highly subjective.

So why say that phrase?? Oh that’s right, to inform the masses who see whites dominating left and right on both teams that the blacks are the true athletes here.

Do not trust you lying eyes folks…

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lions doing what they have done since the 50's, choke away games in big spots. Goff has played flawlessly

Reynolds with the drop on the 4th down pass and Gibbs running the wrong way in the backfield and fumbling the ball - that and not Goff or the defense are the reasons for the momentum flip.

Kind of a shame that the early game was 2 teams I hate and this game is two of the better teams in the league. I'm leaning 9ers but it's been hard to pick a side in either game and honestly I don't wanna see the Lions lose either. Mostly though glad to see CMAC and both QBs are putting together decent games. Gonna be a tough SB matchup for either team if they play like this though.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
There’s a time and place for the kind of bravado that we see from Dan Campbell. I like him as a coach, but in that situation, you kick the FG, go up 27-10 on team you’ve been dominating, and then kick it deep and turn it over to your defense,

instead, it’s a tied game in a matter of minutes. Unbelievable turn of events.

El Gringo

Mentor
Agreed he seems to be content on lining Cmac next to Purdy in the the shotgun and then asking Christian to run a sweep latterly without a lead blocker. Line up in I formation and let him run down hill then get Deebo and Kittle involved in play action. Old school Bill Walsh football.
I’m not trying to say I told ya so but I told ya so

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Reynolds with the drop on the 4th down pass and Gibbs running the wrong way in the backfield and fumbling the ball - that and not Goff or the defense are the reasons for the momentum flip.
And Campbell not attempting a FG to start it off.