2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

Hartline

Guru
Really want Purdy to win a ring. All the anti-white BSPN/FOX pundits and DWFs seem to irrationally hate him

Him and Goff get a lot of hate because they're generic looking white people. They look like they could be your teacher/uncle/cousin etc. If they had black skin the woke media would be gushing over them

Last edited:

wile

Master
Really want Purdy to win a ring. All the anti-white BSPN/FOX pundits and DWFs seem to irrationally hate him

Him and Goff get a lot of hate because they're generic looking white people. They look like they could be your teacher/uncle/cousin etc. If they had black skin the woke media would be gushing over them
A couple of incisive questions of Purdy and Goff's antagonists would probably have them sputtering and or raging.

Really want to see Baltimore win. Even though they’re probably my least favourite team in the whole league.
But since both NFC-teams are pretty white the prospect of a much whiter team beating the Ravens (a name that suits them) in a Super Bowl is really exciting.

Wasn’t there a video of Ray Lewis beating his wife/girlfriend in an elevator released a couple of years back? Or was it someone else?
There’s something that really grinds my gears when I see him on the screen anyhow.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Wasn’t there a video of Ray Lewis beating his wife/girlfriend in an elevator released a couple of years back? Or was it someone else?
There’s something that really grinds my gears when I see him on the screen anyhow.
That was Ray Rice, whom I don’t believe played again after that.

Ray Lewis was an accomplice to a murder. He plead guilty to obstruction of justice and agreed to testify against 2 others. He didn’t do the stabbing, but told everyone to keep quiet when talking to the police.

That was Ray Rice, whom I don’t believe played again after that.

Ray Lewis was an accomplice to a murder. He plead guilty to obstruction of justice and agreed to testify against 2 others. He didn’t do the stabbing, but told everyone to keep quiet when talking to the police.
Thanks! Mixed up the names.
Still don’t like Lewis though

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This the 6th Straight AFC Championship Game for the Kansas City Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes and the rest of the guys are a great
team but I just can't root for them. I want to see another team in the Super Bowl. So I'm going for the Ravens despite them being
the team with less of our guys.

So go Ravens and especially GO NINERS!

wile

Master
For some reason maybe just plain ignorance I don't hate Jackson or his game. I don't really care who wins and have no real opinion on the late game except maybe I would like to see C-mac pull a Rose Bowl like performance in front of the world in the SB that would be cool as they tromp the AFC teams like the good old days.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not just the mandatory black person singing the national anthem but dozens of them. Oh, the diversity!

woody39

Mentor
Can't stand the Ravens, the Chiefs are by far more white friendly especially on defense and they have Watson at reciever and to be honest I like Mahomes he is class. Has to be Chiefs for me not the Ravens.

backrow

Hall of Famer
if Niners used Kittle as much as Chiefs do Kelce he would be in the running as well.

Gronk needed few more seasons but if I had to pick one prime player to play TE on my team it would be him
No he is the greatest no question! As a patriot fan loved gronk but for me it's not close has to be Kelce.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Andrews with the catch. Nice to see him back. We should see good games from 4 different TEs today.

woody39

Mentor
if Niners used Kittle as much as Chiefs do Kelce he would be in the running as well.

Gronk needed few more seasons but if I had to pick one prime player to play TE on my team it would be him
Perhaps you are right right reference Kittle. On his day Gronk was more complete was a great blocker as well as machine catching but Kelce has to get it for the longevity and what he produces in the passing game

That should have been a sack.
Might be my old rugby-playing days talking but I get frustrated about some tackling decisions sometimes.