2023 NBA Playoffs

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Duncan Robinson now has 117 threes in 51 playoff games for Miami, tying him for second place in franchise history. LeBron made 123 in 87 games, Mario Chalmers 117 in 99 games.

On top of Robinson and Strus, the Heat also have black players Caleb Martin and Gabe Vincent getting playoff minutes after starting their careers undrafted. Head coach Erik Spoelstra started with the team in 1995 as a video coordinator and was eventually promoted all the way up from within. The Miami franchise does a tremendous job across the board in identifying talent compared to an average NBA team - no big surprise they are playing four whites in the conference finals, with two more (Herro and Jovic) on the extended roster (plus Yurtseven).

Duncan Robinson and Max Strus helped the Miami Heat to take a 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference Finals. They could clinch the series in a
sweep if they hold home court. Even if they win 1 of the next 2 games in Miami, the Heat have an excellent chance to return to the finals. Now
we can only hope that Tyler Herro's broken hand can finish healing to see him back on the court!

jphoss

Mentor
everyone loves to talk about the Heat’s culture. What exactly does that entail? Maybe drafting and bringing in and developing talented players who know how to play basketball. you are right it is not a coincidence when you see the make up of the team. NBA teams should be at least 50-50, and it looks like the heat are close to that ratio when including the injured white players on the extended roster

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
everyone loves to talk about the Heat’s culture. What exactly does that entail? Maybe drafting and bringing in and developing talented players who know how to play basketball. you are right it is not a coincidence when you see the make up of the team. NBA teams should be at least 50-50, and it looks like the heat are close to that ratio when including the injured white players on the extended roster
The Heat remind me of the Brady Era Patriots. They gain a competitive advantage by finding undervalued players, many of which are White, and coach them into a good system. They spread the ball around and every player knows their role and puts their ego aside. That is what made the Patriots great before Bill B decided to revert to Caste form and parrot the rest of the league inexplicably.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Down go the LaLa Soy Boys at home in front of all the idiot celebrities. You gotta love it.

The Nuggets lead 3-0 and are 95 percent to head to their first NBA Finals. Jokic struggled tonight only
scoring 24 points. His shooting, rebounding and other things were not like he usually does. Either way he
dished out 8 assists and they got the big win on the road. If they could sweep the Fakers it would be epic! Lmao! :aplastao:

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Heat v nuggets might almost make me watch this. Almost!

Would be funny though if all of a sudden the ratings peaked with those two whiter teams. Unlikely to happen but a guys can dream.

jphoss

Mentor
The Heat remind me of the Brady Era Patriots. They gain a competitive advantage by finding undervalued players, many of which are White, and coach them into a good system. They spread the ball around and every player knows their role and puts their ego aside. That is what made the Patriots great before Bill B decided to revert to Caste form and parrot the rest of the league inexplicably.
I still can’t figure that out lol. Is it bc his white qb doesn’t have the cache for him to alienate the blacks on his team? With Brady they all had to go along bc of his status maybe BB id waiting on mac or zappe to get to at least pro bowl caliber. Most likely this isn’t the reason but he is a smart guy and saw what worked so it really boggles the mind that he would just go away from it especially when he needs good dependable white players at the most.

jphoss

Mentor
Down go the LaLa Soy Boys at home in front of all the idiot celebrities. You gotta love it.

The Nuggets lead 3-0 and are 95 percent to head to their first NBA Finals. Jokic struggled tonight only
scoring 24 points. His shooting, rebounding and other things were not like he usually does. Either way he
dished out 8 assists and they got the big win on the road. If they could sweep the Fakers it would be epic! Lmao! :aplastao:
Love it! I bet them straight up last night, the entire media world was saying how the Lakers were going to win, but the Nuggets are the superior team and showed it again.

I still can’t figure that out lol. Is it bc his white qb doesn’t have the cache for him to alienate the blacks on his team? With Brady they all had to go along bc of his status maybe BB id waiting on mac or zappe to get to at least pro bowl caliber. Most likely this isn’t the reason but he is a smart guy and saw what worked so it really boggles the mind that he would just go away from it especially when he needs good dependable white players at the most.
believe it is BB's zionist owner who is anti white at heart, when Brady left Kraft had the window to enforce his anti white bias into the fold. We have all seen those ridiculous stop anti semitism commercials that Kraft poured 25 million into.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm about to watch the Miam Heat try to get another huge win tonight against the Celtics. They are in Miami for games 3 & 4 so
it is possible we could see a sweep. 4-0 or 3-1 and I'm happy. Let''s see what happens.

The Nuggets will attempt to sweep the Lakers and they are feeling very confident. They play tommorow.

Duncan Robinson's comeback tour continues with 8 points and 3 assists in 7 minutes, including some nice drives to the basket. Strus and Love also have 5 points with around 5:00 left in the 2nd quarter. Boston looks completely cooked. Nuggets vs Heat looking like an inevitability at this point.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Duncan Robinson's comeback tour continues with 8 points and 3 assists in 7 minutes, including some nice drives to the basket. Strus and Love also have 5 points with around 5:00 left in the 2nd quarter. Boston looks completely cooked. Nuggets vs Heat looking like an inevitability at this point.

How about 22 points, 2 rebounds and 4 assists off the bench in 23 minutes! The kid is one of the best 3 pointer shooters to ever play. I wish he still started as his stats should be even better. That's amazing though to score 22 points in 23 minutes!

mqdefault.jpg

Duncan Robinson 22 pts 5 threes 4 asts vs Celtics 2023 PO G3​

ZH Hilights

Phall

Master
Heat v nuggets might almost make me watch this. Almost!

Would be funny though if all of a sudden the ratings peaked with those two whiter teams. Unlikely to happen but a guys can dream.
We are on the sixth page at CF of highlighting white players and their excellence in the NBA.

You seem to be posting negative stuff, repeatedly.

Kindly take yourself back to the lobby!

Warhawk_46

Master
Miami is a team we can all get behind.
Multiple white men in valuable roles and contributing to the team’s success. Even their staff black player (Butler) seems an all-around decent guy who puts the team first before himself, a rarity.

While I think Jokic is the best player in the league, Miami has multiple white players and they are my choice for a championship.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Big time comeback for Jokic and company to complete the sweep!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Jokic and the Nuggets! I can’t believe I agree with LeBron for once, Jokic is special.

Nuggets vs Heat will be a win-win. Either the most White friendly team is hoisting the trophy or the team lead by the best White player. Good times.

El Gringo

Mentor
The Denver Nuggets make History sweeping the Los Angeles Lakers! The REAL NBA MVP Jokic led the way as it should be!

https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=7zDQCz1sW5I

maxres.jpg

Nikola Jokic 30 Pts 14 Reb 13 Ast Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Lakers Game 4 HIGHLIGHTS​

NBA SCREEN

His game is a beautiful thing to watch! That guy has to be pure iron underneath that layer of fat. He outmuscles these 7 footers with ease and gets every loose ball and rebound in traffic. Going to be hard to choose between the heat and the Denver. They both play great team basketball.

Last edited by a moderator:

jphoss

Mentor
His game is a beautiful thing to watch! That guy has to be pure iron underneath that layer of fat. He outmuscles these 7 footers with ease and gets every loose ball and rebound in traffic. Going to be hard to choose between the heat and the Denver. They both play great team basketball.
Great reprieve from the garbage super bowl we had to endure. This will be the first nba finals i’ll watch since mavs vs heat when Dirk took down lebron

icsept

Master
While the Heat have more White depth, it will certainly better to see the Nuggets win the title. Not since Dirk, (and Bird 3x before him) has a White man led his team to an NBA title. I’d like to see the Joker be the latest on that list.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Everyone talks about how great an offensive player Nikola Jokic is and I agree. However he does not get nearly enough credit for
his stellar defense. The man moves fast for a man his size and he is graceful and coordinated with both his legs and his hands. The
guy never plays out of control of on on offense or defense.

Last night in addition to his 30 points, 14, rebounds and 13 assists Jokic had 3 blocks and changed/altered many other shots. He has
great hands on both ends of the floor and gets many steals. So add in his defense and there is no doubt he is the REAL MVP!