2023 NBA Playoffs

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lauri Markkannen (sp?) snubbed for All NBA. Much lesser qualified black forwards made it over him. Embid beats Jokic out for 1st Team All NBA.

Doncic with his 4th straight first team. LeBron James makes 3rd Team when he had no business doing so.

It's as absurd as Jokic losing the MVP Award. At least Lauri M. Did win the NBA's Most Improved Player!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Miami Heat play Game 5 against the New York Knicks tonight. If they win they clinch the series and move on the the final round
of the playoffs. They would be only the 2nd 8 seeded team to ever do so. Let's Go Heat!

Sad for us but the Miami Heat blew it tonight. They had a chance late 4th quarter and then just went flat. I was excited to see
Duncan Robinson score 17 points and Max Strus 14 points, Of course Kevin Love & Cody Zeller also chipped in but to no avail.
I have a strong feeling the Heat will end it Friday night in game 6. You can't let the Knicks come back from a 3-1 series deficit!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not gonna watch the 2nd game tonight of the Warriors and Lakers. I dislike both teams but will root for the Warriors
just to extend the series to a game 7 to tire out Lebron and Crew. I would like to see Denver clinch their series first with
the LaLa Boys having to play a Game 7.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping the Nuggets can win in Phoenix tonight to end this series in 6 games. Murray may or may not play and he is probably their
2nd best player after Jokic. I think he will play but they may have to limit his minutes as he is sick. This could open up some more minutes
for Christian Braun to contribute a little more. The kid is just so fun to watch. Let's hope they finish off the Suns tonight because if it goes
to a game 7 anything can and will happen and we all know who gets most of the calls. Let's Go Nuggets!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Nuggets proved they belong tonight. Blowing out the Suns the whole game in their house! Gotta love it. Then add it another
triple double for the Real NBA MVP Nikola Jokic! By the way the Sixers and the False Poser Fake MVP Embiid lost tonight.

mqdefault.jpg

Nikola Jokic 32 pts 10 rebs 12 asts vs Suns 2023 PO G6

ZH Highlights

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah sure Mark Jackson. The Back to Back NBA MVP and you left him off your NBA MVP Vote. You really forgot
didn't you.? Fake apology but they kept Jokic from history. So sad and it really sucks as he deserved it even more than
the last 2 years. This was his best year ever and he lost. Well he didn't lose but they stole it away from him!

El Gringo

Mentor
Yeah sure Mark Jackson. The Back to Back NBA MVP and you left him off your NBA MVP Vote. You really forgot
didn't you.? Fake apology but they kept Jokic from history. So sad and it really sucks as he deserved it even more than
the last 2 years. This was his best year ever and he lost. Well he didn't lose but they stole it away from him!

What a POS! He should absolutely have his vote taken away for being so stupid or racist. I think Mark is still hating on the white man because of this dunk.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Miami knocks out the Knicks from the Playoffs. This is great as they are the whitest team in the league and now headed
to the NBA Eastern Conference Finals. Only 4 more wins and they can be back in the championship. Hope Herro will be
back for these games!

El Gringo

Mentor
Miami knocks out the Knicks from the Playoffs. This is great as they are the whitest team in the league and now headed
to the NBA Eastern Conference Finals. Only 4 more wins and they can be back in the championship. Hope Herro will be
back for these games!

Great news except for the fact that i really want joker to win the championship but the heat are a great team to root for! Conundrum!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great news except for the fact that i really want joker to win the championship but the heat are a great team to root for! Conundrum!
Me too but if either of these teams wins the championship it's a win for us here. Nikola Jokic is a top 10 NBA Player that has ever
lived period already. By the end of his career Jokic could possibly be a top 5 player. I'm being serious!

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Me too but if either of these teams wins the championship it's a win for us here. Nikola Jokic is a top 10 NBA Player that has ever
lived period already. By the end of his career Jokic could possibly be a top 5 player. I'm being serious!
Nba. Nothing but Africans

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is good stuff!! Getting some Bird type vibes from Reaves.

Austin Reaves has been a very pleasant suprise for most of us here. We all knew he had the talent like so many of our guys
do. We just doubted that the anti white Lakers would give him an honest chance. Seeing him become a starter and many
nights leading the team in scoring has been amazing! I'm so happy for the kid and he is a true warrior. Not only a good shooter
and passer. The kid is athletic and has amazing handles. HIs dribbling ability makes him an all around player. Even the hollywood
celebs have starting to take notice more. Great to see the kid shine in the bright lights!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sixers vs Celtics in Game 7 tommorow. I really don't care for either team but I will root for the Celtics. Not gonna watch the game
but I would love to see the Fake Nba MVP Joel Embiid get knocked out of the playoffs. I doubt it will happen though as the refs
will try to to their best to help the Sixers win. Hope I'm wrong as it would be nice to see the Sixers Season end.

I do think the Miami Heat is more than capable of beating either of theses teams. It doesn't mean they will but they have a good chance.

Phall

Master
Sixers vs Celtics in Game 7 tommorow. I really don't care for either team but I will root for the Celtics. Not gonna watch the game
but I would love to see the Fake Nba MVP Joel Embiid get knocked out of the playoffs. I doubt it will happen though as the refs
will try to to their best to help the Sixers win. Hope I'm wrong as it would be nice to see the Sixers Season end.

I do think the Miami Heat is more than capable of beating either of theses teams. It doesn't mean they will but they have a good chance.

Agree on both counts: would love to see the Fake MVP lose, but the refs will do what they can to help him win. He can always fall back on his "knee injury" excuse if the league doesn't bail him out.

For the NBA, the equivalent of a "Great White Hope" heavyweight bout would be a Sixers-Nuggets final. Of course, expect the same refereeing biases to be ordered from on high.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’m hoping Sixers win and Embid stubs his toe again and misses a couple more games next round.

I think Miami has an easier time with Philly.

It’s great to see Reeves star for LA. Stinks Lebitch benefits from an Undrafted, overachieving, gym rat.

But also, screw Kerr.

icsept

Master
The 76ers going down in flames with “MVP” Joel Embiid. Pretty interesting final four: Nuggets v. Lakers and Heat v. Celtics. I will certainly be pulling for the Nuggets and Heat.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The 76ers going down in flames with “MVP” Joel Embiid. Pretty interesting final four: Nuggets v. Lakers and Heat v. Celtics. I will certainly be pulling for the Nuggets and Heat.
Lol and he has Harden.. Also glad to see Doc fail again.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lol and he has Harden.. Also glad to see Doc fail again.

Guys I know what happened. It's called Karma. A little payback for screwing over the true MVP Jokic and also screwing over Mac McClung.

What comes around goes around! Glad to see these arrogant team and idiot coach sit home and eat popcorn.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The NBA Playoffs in both the Eastern & Western Conference Finals should be fun to watch. We still have 2 teams to root for and
it all starts on Tuesday Night with the Nuggets vs the Lakers!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's sad to say that Tyler Herro will still be out for the whole Eastern Conference Finals and may not even be ready for the NBA Finals if
the Heat were to advance past the Celtics. Hoping his broken hand can heal alot faster and maybe he suprises us.