2022 NFL Week One

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
They should try and get Andrew Whitworth to end his retirement.

Warhawk_46

Master
Just once I’d like to see Kumerow get a legit chance. I guarantee he will make big plays. He is big, tall and fast - what more could a team want?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So Dawson Knox's brother Luke "passed suddenly" a couple of weeks ago. Hmm, nothing to see here, don't ask questions, move along. . .

northwinds

Mentor
Make that 13 catches for 128 yards. After his last catch with 20 yac Sissy Collingsworth said “I just don’t think there’s anything about him physically” but he gets up early and works out with Matt Stafford…….‍♂️♂️

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Make that 13 catches for 128 yards. After his last catch with 20 yac Sissy Collingsworth said “I just don’t think there’s anything about him physically” but he gets up early and works out with Matt Stafford…….‍♂️♂️
If Cooper Kupp averaged 128 yards a game over 17 games he would have a new all time record of 2176 yards! Gotta think positive brothers!
I doubt that's possible but just keep averaging 100 at minimum every week and throw in some monster games. He was so close to the record as he has the 2nd most receiving yards in nfl history last year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Amazing isn’t it?

Warhawk_46

Master
I would have liked to see Stafford hit Kupp deep last night. He is the outlet guy because they really don’t have a receiving back to take the pressure off.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I would have liked to see Stafford hit Kupp deep last night. He is the outlet guy because they really don’t have a receiving back to take the pressure off.
I thought Allen Robinson was supposed to emerge as the number 2 compliment. That’s what the “experts” were projecting.

It was nice to see the Rams defense - especially the LBs and DBs play so poorly. The much hyped Bobby Wagner signing didn’t do much last night. I believe @icsept stated how poor Whitworth’s sumo replacement was. The Rams will need to find balance with the running game to alleviate the burden of the offense running through Kupp.

The Bills looked pretty impressive. Josh Allen ran a little too physical for my liking but it was impressive. And their d-line admittedly was very good at getting pressure on the Stafford. It’s a shame that they let Beasley go and replaced him with Crowder and McKenzie.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Nice to see Cooper Kupp and Josh Allen excel last night. Stafford looked rusty, but the Ram's upfront people were not much help. Need that corrected.

Warhawk_46

Master
Agreed the stars of the night were Allen and Kupp, the two best at their positions in the league. Sure would have been nice to see how Borghi would have looked in Buffalo, but it appears he is persona non grata in the Negro Football League.

No one can tell me Funk would not be at least equal to the 1st and 2nd string backs the Rams trot out. Stafford needs a quality receiving back to take pressure off Kupp, who should not be getting 4 yard passes.

El Gringo

Mentor
I thought Allen Robinson was supposed to emerge as the number 2 compliment. That’s what the “experts” were projecting.

It was nice to see the Rams defense - especially the LBs and DBs play so poorly. The much hyped Bobby Wagner signing didn’t do much last night. I believe @icsept stated how poor Whitworth’s sumo replacement was. The Rams will need to find balance with the running game to alleviate the burden of the offense running through Kupp.

The Bills looked pretty impressive. Josh Allen ran a little too physical for my liking but it was impressive. And their d-line admittedly was very good at getting pressure on the Stafford. It’s a shame that they let Beasley go and replaced him with Crowder and McKenzie.
I agree with you on Allen’s physical style LF. He needs to save berserker mode for the playoffs. It is awesome to watch though.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed the stars of the night were Allen and Kupp, the two best at their positions in the league. Sure would have been nice to see how Borghi would have looked in Buffalo, but it appears he is persona non grata in the Negro Football League.

No one can tell me Funk would not be at least equal to the 1st and 2nd string backs the Rams trot out. Stafford needs a quality receiving back to take pressure off Kupp, who should not be getting 4 yard passes.

Akers hardly played and did absolutely nothing, and Henderson was only a little better. Now another back-up is injured, so maybe Funk will start getting some touches if the running game continues to struggle.

Rams coach Sean McVay said RB Kyen Williams will have surgery on his high-ankle sprain and be sidelined 6-8 weeks.​

There was some talk about Williams being involved in the Rams backfield rotation to start the season but that was quickly shelved once the rookie suffered the injury. It sounds like an IR stint is forthcoming. This'll slide Jake Funk up to the No. 3 back role, but as long as Cam Akers and Darrell Henderson are healthy it'll be hard for the depth backs to have fantasy value.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I did write ups for the Chargers and Giants with the intention of knocking out a few more teams that interest me this weekend. If anyone else has some free time and feels compelled, please just jump in. Its nice to have a head count and know which teams are worth following and which to avoid while documenting the Caste System and its systemic anti-White racism.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I did write ups for the Chargers and Giants with the intention of knocking out a few more teams that interest me this weekend. If anyone else has some free time and feels compelled, please just jump in. Its nice to have a head count and know which teams are worth following and which to avoid while documenting the Caste System and its systemic anti-White racism.
Let's start any team previews as new 2022 threads, as was done in previous years.

woody39

Mentor
Great idea, read your Chargers one, excellent read. Happy to do a couple as well I'll knock out the Patriots now ☺️

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Great idea, read your Chargers one, excellent read. Happy to do a couple as well I'll knock out the Patriots now ☺️
Great! Feel free to use that as a “template” if you so choose.

woody39

Mentor
Patriots ver Dolphins the UK game today for us. Be good to see my team but not much to get excited about really other than the great connection between Jones and Henry.

Be good to see Mayfield and Mccaffrey together for the Panthers.

Assume Alex Pierce will be starting wide reciever for the Colts which will be good later.

Bengals Steelers should be a Good one, got three white stars on the very good Bengals defense, love logan Wilson he is brilliant. Got white quarterbacks for both and white tight ends right through the depth chart, not to mention arguable the greatest pass rusher in the game Steelers tj watt.

Last edited:

sprintstar

Mentor
good thing Kupp isnt physical...right Crissy? Hmmm breaks tackles, stiff arms a dude to the ground whilst gaining 20+yds....not too shabby for a non physical guy....Crissy is a slightly quieter Karen..lol

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just bumping to see if anyone would be interested to knock out some more teams? If so, we could realistically complete them all in the first couple weeks of the season.

So far we’ve got the following teams done:

Chicago Bears
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
New England Patriots
New York Giants
Seattle Seahawks

woody39

Mentor
Just bumping to see if anyone would be interested to knock out some more teams? If so, we could realistically complete them all in the first couple weeks of the season.

So far we’ve got the following teams done:

Chicago Bears
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
New England Patriots
New York Giants
Seattle Seahawks
I'll try do a couple tomorrow after work, I'll do Buffalo Bills and Minnesota Vikings.