2022 NFL Week 8

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is much closer to the truth, but before you blamed Brady, deciding it's "obvious" he doesn't like Miller when the problem is how little Miller has been used. Which, given Brady's record of throwing to Welker, Edelman, Hogan, Amendola, Woodhead, Burkhead and others is, well, if we're going to attack Brady as essentially anti-White, it doesn't get more ridiculous than that. So I'm glad you now mention the coaching staff instead of blanket accusations against perhaps the greatest and most significant White athlete of the past 25 years and that's all I'll say as well.

In fact, let's all leave it at that and get back to rooting for the performances of White NFL players in Week 8.
I never said that Brady hates all white receivers. Did I ever say that? No I didn't. I did however say that in my opinion there seems to be
some animosity between him and Miller. Do you not think I remember all the great Pats Teams? I'm a huge Brady Fan and I was a huge
Pats Fan for about a decade? I also used to consider Wes Welker my favorite player in the NFL at one time. Yes it's the coach's that decide who plays and he doesn't play many snaps. That being said when he is in, it appears just to me that Brady and him don't like each other. Maybe I'm wrong but that is only my opinion on the two of them. I don't hate Brady or Miller. I'm a fan of borh guys. One is the G.O.A.T. while the other
is a receiver just trying to stay in the NFL at this time. Something just seems off when he is in the game. Maybe I said it wrong or you took it
wrong but it was only my opinion which I'm allowed to have unless the globalist police won't even allow that anymore. Haha.

Your knowledge of football, sports and other issues is to be admired but please remember we don't all think exactly alike. I have nothing
but respect for you my friend. Sorry if I offended you but it had nothing to do with you. Just my thoughts whether wrong or right in your
eyes.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Did you mean "does not fear?" FTR I love power football. Lack of power football for example my local HS team, the HC relies on gimmickry and outside runs and when his teams run into an opponent with better athletes they get crushed.
Yes a typing error, it''s the more logical concept, thank you sir.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I never said that Brady hates all white receivers. Did I ever say that? No I didn't. I did however say that in my opinion there seems to be
some animosity between him and Miller. Do you not think I remember all the great Pats Teams? I'm a huge Brady Fan and I was a huge
Pats Fan for about a decade? I also used to consider Wes Welker my favorite player in the NFL at one time. Yes it's the coach's that decide who plays and he doesn't play many snaps. That being said when he is in, it appears just to me that Brady and him don't like each other. Maybe I'm wrong but that is only my opinion on the two of them. I don't hate Brady or Miller. I'm a fan of borh guys. One is the G.O.A.T. while the other
is a receiver just trying to stay in the NFL at this time. Something just seems off when he is in the game. Maybe I said it wrong or you took it
wrong but it was only my opinion which I'm allowed to have unless the globalist police won't even allow that anymore. Haha.

Your knowledge of football, sports and other issues is to be admired but please remember we don't all think exactly alike. I have nothing
but respect for you my friend. Sorry if I offended you but it had nothing to do with you. Just my thoughts whether wrong or right in your
eyes.
I didn't say you said Brady "hates all White receivers." Show me where I did. So you're arguing a point I didn't make.

But in addition to blaming Brady for Miller's lack of targets, you did write that "Brady seems to follow the league agenda," which of course is anti-White, and that "Edelman might have been different because he was a member of a certain group," so yes, you were coming down on Brady as essentially anti-White. It was a needless and unwarranted attack on a great White athlete.

It was just a "rant," but not one based on facts. Miller is being limited by the Tampa coaching staff, not Tom Brady. And again, they had a good connection just two seasons ago when Miller saw the field more often.

It's your opinion, which you, me and others express all the time, which is fine. But in this case it was wrong, as opinions often can be. You asked for feedback and I provided the facts. So the next time, for example, someone wants to put the blame on a White quarterback because a White receiver isn't being targeted a dozen times a game, it would behoove that person to at least look up how much a White receiver is actually seeing the field before launching the "rant."

This site is at its best when we're doing research and comparing data and then making our case. That's how we've been so effective in establishing that the Caste System is real. However, when we're being emotional and arbitrary, we're often being counter-productive. That's how I feel about the obsession of some posters with Black quarterbacks -- it's based on negative emotions, to the point of ritual demonization and dehumanization of all Black QBs, rather than using our traditional method of comparing players by measurables, ability and accomplishments or the lack thereof. I can't think of a better way to lessen our credibility on the Caste System in general while driving away curious people from CF who are interested in a fair perspective and analysis rather than one based on negative emotionalism that is the mirror image of what they find on Black supremacist sites.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
But in addition to blaming Brady for Miller's lack of targets, you did write that "Brady seems to follow the league agenda," which of course is anti-White, and that "Edelman might have been different because he was a member of a certain group," so yes, you were coming down on Brady as essentially anti-White. It was a needless and unwarranted attack on a great White athlete. "Quote from Don Wassall"

Yes I said this. When I saw Brady and Welker they got along. Same with him and Edelman, and Amendola. Yes he threw to him more a few
years ago and Miller had alot more snaps back then. I agree with what your saying but I still don't see a genuine friendship between Brady
and Miller. Am I wrong? Maybe but maybe not? I don't think Brady hates all white receivers. I just don't see him hanging out with Miller like he did with alot of the other guys. Either way, I'm sorry if my opinion didn't fit what we are doing here. I would never try to hurt this site as it's so
important to all of us. Don you are the reason for this very site and we all know it and can never stop thanking you. Sorry if we get emotional but that happens in this anti white world where whites are being replaced in every aspect of society including sports. It makes my blood boil.

As far as that certain group. They have an incredible amount of power over every aspect of society. Just ask guys like Kanye West or Owen Benjamin. That being said there are good people of that group. Then you have that ones that do the evil things that claim to be from the tribe but are really not. Similar to Elizabeth Warren saying she is Native American. There are many other groups that help with all of this. I
have named them in the past but won't bother now. In my honest opinion there are 4 main groups that control the world. So you can never
just blame one group. You would have to do something about all of them to have things be more fair in society. That will probably never happen as they have been in control for far too long. It will most likely only end with the end of everything, armagedon or whatever people like to call it. I hope I'm wrong because we all would love to live in a world with more rights and freedoms and this is why we fight.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's drop it. I stand by what I wrote and I'm not going to nitpick tangents and go back and forth.

There are times when I think it's important to disagree with a post no matter who wrote it. In fact, it's sometimes more important to criticize a post by someone who posts a lot, if I believe it's warranted. I'm going to keep doing my best to keep this site on message, realizing I'm dealing with a lot of different viewpoints and personalities.

There's a prominent poster on here who I respect and have met "in real life" a couple of times. We've gone at it a few times over the years on CF, but as he wrote in a PM, it's only the internet, if you can't have thick skin as an anonymous internet poster then you're a thin-skinned person. It's not personal, let's move on.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
We've seen Brady almost will his teams to victory in the past. We'll see if that's even possible this year with the lack of cohesiveness and even coaching apparently. This may be his last stand, and like Custer, could end very badly. It's always the end of the line some day for every truly great player who was head and shoulders above the rest.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
As others have mentioned. I think 4/5 sumo OL hurts this year as well as the afro centric coaching staff with a few bull dykes sprinkled in. Tompa Bay is reeling right now.

We've seen Brady almost will his teams to victory in the past. We'll see if that's even possible this year with the lack of cohesiveness and even coaching apparently. This may be his last stand, and like Custer, could end very badly. It's always the end of the line some day for every truly great player who was head and shoulders above the rest.

Tom Brady is making the mistake some great players make. Namely, staying too long. Apparently, Gisele is leaving him because of it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
B
Tom Brady is making the mistake some great players make. Namely, staying too long. Apparently, Gisele is leaving him because of it.
His ability is still there. He didn’t stay too long he just stayed with the wrong team. As for the divorce that’s all due to his wife not being supportive and knowing her role - a common theme in the morally declining west due to (((feminism))).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Titans starting the 2022 draft cucks favorite quota Malik Willis tomorrow. He can't hit the broadside of the barn and will run around like a chicken with his head cut off.

B

His ability is still there. He didn’t stay too long he just stayed with the wrong team. As for the divorce that’s all due to his wife not being supportive and knowing her role - a common theme in the morally declining west due to (((feminism))).
So what? Do you think Brady's ability will last forever? It wouldn't be any different with another team.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So what? Do you think Brady's ability will last forever? It wouldn't be any different with another team.
No ones ability lasts forever. But he isn’t the problem this year in Tampa Bay - he’s still one of the best qbs in the league.

Warhawk_46

Master
I agree as Gronkowski was a huge factor and always made big plays. If you want to move the chains, you get the ball to Gronk!

I'm a big Tom Brady Fan for obivous reasons and I do believe he is the best qb of all time without a doubt. That being said I do notice
that he doesn't like Scotty Miller. Not sure why but it's so obvious. Despite Brady throwing over 300 yards passing tonight in a loss, he
only targeted Miller 2 times all game not including the Pass Interference Call. Even both running backs had 3 passes to each of them. The
2 starting receivers had 22 passes thrown their way(11 each). I've watched enough to see that many times Miller is ignorred. It's like the
Andy Isabella factor. Brady seems to follow the league agenda. Edelman might have been different because he was a member of a certain
group. Just saying what I've noticed but I have no doubt Brady dislikes Miller and doesn't want to get him the ball much.

What are your guys thoughts? I remember Miller saying in a short interview a few years ago that he was the fastest player on the team.
The league doesn't want fast white guys. I know most of you here know that but the dwf's will never wake up. I feel bad for Scotty Miller.
I don’t know, Brady actively targeted Welker, Woodhead, Burkhead, Amendola, etc. over the years. I honestly do not think Brady cares the color of a receiver’s skin as he seems the fairest of quarterbacks.

That being said, the Buccaneers criminally underuse Miller. He could be a game breaker. Even if they chose to play exclusively in the slot, despite his deep speed, he could excel. He just needs the opportunity.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t know, Brady actively targeted Welker, Woodhead, Burkhead, Amendola, etc. over the years. I honestly do not think Brady cares the color of a receiver’s skin as he seems the fairest of quarterbacks.

That being said, the Buccaneers criminally underuse Miller. He could be a game breaker. Even if they chose to play exclusively in the slot, despite his deep speed, he could excel. He just needs the opportunity.
I've asked that this topic be dropped, and even though posters ignored my request and continued to post about it, this is the last one. Any others will be deleted so don't bother.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Singleton's 19 solo tackles in Week 6 were the most in 15 years and just one off the all-time NFL record!

Josey Jewell is back to full health and should be starting at his usual ILB spot in the early London game tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see if Singleton starts beside Jewell at the other inside LB position or if the far lesser talent Jonas Griffith still starts over Singleton and Alex goes right back to the bench as he was starting for Jewell while he battled a knee injury. In other words, will Singleton once again get the Singleton Treatment?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Alex Singleton's 19 solo tackles in Week 6 were the most in 15 years and just one off the all-time NFL record!

Josey Jewell is back to full health and should be starting at his usual ILB spot in the early London game tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see if Singleton starts beside Jewell at the other inside LB position or if the far lesser talent Jonas Griffith still starts over Singleton and Alex goes right back to the bench as he was starting for Jewell while he battled a knee injury. In other words, will Singleton once again get the Singleton Treatment?

That is Watt type numbers for Singleton! Man what an animal he is! Glad to hear about JJ as he is a stud when he lines up and very fun to watch him
light guys up!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So what? Do you think Brady's ability will last forever? It wouldn't be any different with another tNo

No disrespect intended sport historian as I really enjoy reading both of your posts over the years. Your both valued long time members
here. So that being said let me chime in for one minute on this subject. I don't like to take sides but Brady is still flat out amazing.

Tom Brady is the NFL's Leading Passer going into this weekend! Brady has thrown for 2267 yards on the season thus far. These are amazing
stats for anyone yet Brady is an old man. My point is that he has never played better. It's crazy to say that about a middle aged man but Brady
is not like anyone we have ever seen before. Not sure how he does it as many guys have great genetics but I have to give credit where credit is do. Mahomes is 2nd in passing yards and in his prime in his mid to late 20's. Yet Brady is outperforming him yards wise on a team without
much talent. Joe Burrow is 3rd and Justin Herbert 4th. So 3 of the top 4 qb's in passsing yards are considered the best qb's in the nfl and they
are all in their prime years athletically. How Brady has outshined them all is incredible. So looking past the wins & losses I give credit where credit is do. This has never been done and will probably never be done ever again. The G.O.A.T. just keeps ticking like a timex watch. He keeps
going like the energizer rabbit. It's a thing that they will make books and movies about someday. I hope the Bucs bounce back & make the playoffs. There is still plenty of time left.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So your position is that Brady has declined and it wouldn’t matter if he were on the Chiefs or Bills for example? Is that based on stats or is it just your opinion?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Broncos TE Greg Dulcich having a good game. Hoping the Jaguars are able to win this one late. NFL gave this game to BSPN+ - what a joke.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, I'm still here just haven't had time to post much over the last week or so. Work and now on a 5 day vacation on the coast. Probably won't be able to post much until I get back home, but looking forward to seeing today's post on this thread and others.
Thanks!

Amren.com

Mentor
We kickoff week 8 with a Thursday night matchup of two NFL average Caste Squads. I assume most will root for TB due to Brady and against Baltimore due to Jackson. Checking the weekend action, I'll be looking forward to 49ers v Rams, Cardinals v Vikings, Packers v Bills and Bengals v Cleveland. I'll also root for the Lions to upset the Dolphins. Here's the reference guide once again:

The Cream of the Crop
Cincinnati Bengals, 18 (9): 27
Detroit Lions, 18 (8): 26
Los Angeles Rams##, 18.5 (7.5): 26
San Francisco 49ers#, 18 (7): 25
Arizona Cardinals, 18 (5): 23
Buffalo Bills, 17 (6): 23
Los Angeles Chargers, 17 (6): 23
Minnesota Vikings##, 16 (7): 23
Run of the Mill Caste Squads
Green Bay Packers, 15 (7): 22
Indianapolis Colts#, 16 (6): 22
Kansas City Chiefs, 16 (6): 22
New Orleans Saints, 16 (5): 21
Jacksonville Jaguars, 16 (4): 20
Philadelphia Eagles, 16 (4): 20
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 16 (4): 20
Washington Redskins, 15 (5): 20
Baltimore Ravens, 14 (5): 19
Dallas Cowboys, 14 (5): 19
Pittsburgh Steelers, 14 (5): 19
Denver Broncos, 14, (4.5): 18.5
Atlanta Falcons, 14 (4): 18
Cleveland Browns, 13 (5): 18
New York Giants, 13.5 (4.5): 18
New York Jets, 14 (4): 18
Tennessee Titans, 14 (4): 18
Worst of the Worst
Las Vegas Raiders#, 13 (4): 17
Miami Dolphins, 14 (3): 17
Carolina Panthers, 11 (5): 16
New England Patriots, 12 (4): 16
Houston Texans#, 13 (2.5): 15.5
Chicago Bears, 12 (3): 15
Seattle Seahawks, 12 (2): 14
*rosters and starters subject to change since their write-ups
# indicates a team with a starting RB, WR or S, which are so rare, that will potentially increase their interest despite their ranking
indicates a black quarterback lead team, which will potentially decrease their interest despite their ranking
I'm glad you made this post. I was going to ask someone to do it. You should make this post a thread.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Really nice rushing TD by Kirk Cousins, around 17 or 18 yards