2022 NFL Week 6

wile

Master
Hey Bucky is The Gut gonna have to cut Lowery and sign a real athlete to get the Packers on track? Should I bother watching the recording of the game?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Matty Ice had a vintage performance today as well. Jags are a year away - Lawrence has made a great leap from year one to year two. Realistic expectations for QBs historically have been the year 3 leap, Lawrence is slightly ahead of the curve - excited about his future.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Allen Robinson actually catches a TD - One of the most hyped up free agent signings finally does something.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cooper Kupp with 4 catches for 43 yards so far. Tough running after the catch and breaking tackles.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Funny how running Christian to the outside is immediately paying back.

I have to wonder Rhule's input into the playcalling while he was coach. Credit to the Panthers for taking advantaged of CMAC's ability today.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The only knock most have with Stafford in his throws too many interceptions. Of course even a hall of fame like QBs like Favre and many
other all time greats did the same thing. This happens to many of the best qb's of all time as they always think they can make the
big play. I would still much rather have a qb that leaves it all on the field and will do anything to win rather than many of these new
style quarterbacks where watching the game puts you to sleep faster than Nyquil.

Warhawk_46

Master
The only knock most have with Stafford in his throws too many interceptions. Of course even a hall of fame like QBs like Favre and many
other all time greats did the same thing. This happens to many of the best qb's of all time as they always think they can make the
big play. I would still much rather have a qb that leaves it all on the field and will do anything to win rather than many of these new
style quarterbacks where watching the game puts you to sleep faster than Nyquil.
100% agree.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's amazing Kupp has put up the numbers he has this season as the Rams' offense has been putrid every game so far, including today.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The ineffectiveness of PJ Walker beginning to show. Missing 2 wide open receivers. No way the Rams lose this game?
Kupp and Skowronek big receptions as I type this.

Warhawk_46

Master
The ineffectiveness of PJ Walker beginning to show. Missing 2 wide open receivers. No way the Rams lose this game?
Kupp and Skowronek big receptions as I type this.
Just amazing how terrible the QBs in Carolina have been this year. How much is scheme? When does Darnold come back?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Just amazing how terrible the QBs in Carolina have been this year. How much is scheme? When does Darnold come back?
Now that the Rams finally figured out Walker, it's back to their old ways. CMAC up the middle for no gain and he nearly got killed on an out pass where there was no blocking and the CB came up and BLASTED CMAC. Just awful!
The word is Darnold may return to practice this week, but nothing for certain. Who knows?