2022 NFL Week 6

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trubisky playing lights out, Steelers are going to pull off the upset. I'm rooting for Pickett to become a star but I'm really happy for Mitch

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Trubisky playing lights out, Steelers are going to pull off the upset. I'm rooting for Pickett to become a star but I'm really happy for Mitch

I am of the same school of thought.

Daniel Jones is 5-1 now. One of the most disrespected QBs in the league finally seems to have a competent head coach. Let's hope that Daboll and Schoen realize Jones can be the franchise QB.

Haha Jackson fumbles late! That a-hole wants a quarter billion dollars LOL. Time for the Giants to extend Daniel Jones too.
I looked up ”Overrated” in a thesaurus and there was a picture of Lamar.
250 million?! LOL

The Packers are giving me an ulcer these last two games. It’s absolutely awful…

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Patriots are about to trounce the despicable Browns

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Not sure what happened with Carolina, but CMAC has about 60 total yards on the opening drive! Carolina up 3-0!!!!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Not sure what happened with Carolina, but CMAC has about 60 total yards on the opening drive! Carolina up 3-0!!!!
Also, on the drive Rams Safety Taylor Rapp lowered his head and gave McCaffrey a vicious hit to the head, then a few plays later McCaffrey trucks Rapp knocking him on his @ss. Speaks to McCaffrey's toughness!

Warhawk_46

Master
So looks like some good numbers when McCaffrey is given the ball in space! And running off tackle.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Also, on the drive Rams Safety Taylor Rapp lowered his head and gave McCaffrey a vicious hit to the head, then a few plays later McCaffrey trucks Rapp knocking him on his @ss. Speaks to McCaffrey's toughness!
CMAC so tough. Pushing the pile for 8 yards.

icsept

Master
Seahawks v Cardinals. Two heinous teams. Probably the first time I’ve wanted the Seahawks to win in a long time.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
CMAC 88 first quarter total yards! He also got picked up off the ground and body slammed to the turf and no roughing call?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
George Kittle went 8/83, his best output by far but just an average day for him until this year

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Rams snowplow o-line is 4/5 sumo today, the offense once again sputtering

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Panthers have run Cmac outside more today. Even a pitch to him. Now this is what they should have done all year long.
What has he done in just the 1st quarter so far?

Cmac 6 rushes for 52 yards and 4 catches for 36 yards in one quarter! :) Wow is he good!