2022 NFL Week 6

icsept

Master
Bears v Commies

I’m such an NFL junkie I signed up for the Prime Video 30 day free trial to watch these terrible teams.

Phall

Master
Bears v Commies

I’m such an NFL junkie I signed up for the Prime Video 30 day free trial to watch these terrible teams.

FFI-Logo-Final-web_horiz_4c.png

We are here for you, brother!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Way to go Washington. Start the weekend off right!

I must say that the level of the quarterback play in the NFL has never been lower. So many low scoring grind it out games even on
teams with weak defenses. Hope the games are more enjoyable this weekend!

The Hock

Master
I was able to catch a bit of the Thursday Night Thud and was treated to a really bad miss by fields on a wide open receiver in the end zone.

Feel bad for the receiver.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sounds like I didn't miss squat.

I heard Cowturd was still defending Justin Fields.. Cope harder ***.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sounds like I didn't miss squat.

I heard Cowturd was still defending Justin Fields.. Cope harder ***.

Missed the game. Saw the Wentz block as a highlight though - great play by Carson. Nice to see Fields struggling and the Bears being outright awful. The 25 year old 3rd round draft pick muffed a punt inside the 10 yard line which cost them the game too lol.

wile

Master
My wife got a kick out of telling me the Bears lost in a crappy game so there it is an entertainment product regardless of what you men say.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Just FYI gentlemen. Won't be able to post much during the 1:00 games today. Going to the in-laws for lunch, but looking forward to the 4:00 match-ups. Should be back in time to catch Rams/Panthers Kupp, CMAC, Josh Allen, etc. Please post as much as possible to keep me updated on the early games. Alot of interesting match-ups early as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joe Burrow runs one in. Trevor Lawrence did earlier. The early games are mostly low scoring snoozefests so far. . .

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Taysom hill has 3 carries for 40 yards while Kamra has 8 carries for 54 yards. Both good stats but even in his 30's Tayson Hill is by
far the more explosive player. He should be a starting nfl running back and if not a quarterback. The nfl does their best for over 50
years now to hide white athletecism at certain caste positions. It's set in stone & written in concrete. Even at the quarterback position
they frown on white dual thread quarterbacks. Taysom Hill signed that big contract to be the starter but they don't want to see
white "Lamar Jackson type" mobile quarterbacks that go against the narrative.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good thing Taysom should have plenty of mileage due to being underused in his 20s.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Not much to report from The Packers Vs Jets snoozer. 3-3, and 3rd quarter just started. Tonyan does have about 6 or so catches for about 50yds.

El Gringo

Mentor
Taysom hill has 3 carries for 40 yards while Kamra has 8 carries for 54 yards. Both good stats but even in his 30's Tayson Hill is by
far the more explosive player. He should be a starting nfl running back and if not a quarterback. The nfl does their best for over 50
years now to hide white athletecism at certain caste positions. It's set in stone & written in concrete. Even at the quarterback position
they frown on white dual thread quarterbacks. Taysom Hill signed that big contract to be the starter but they don't want to see
white "Lamar Jackson type" mobile quarterbacks that go against the narrative.
The guys got speed and power to burn! Didn’t he sign some goofy contract that was based off of production? May be another reason besides him being white that they are limiting him.

Last edited by a moderator: