2022 NFL Week 2

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hunter Renfrow, c'mon man! Ugh. Murray bailed out.

All the pro sports leagues protect their chosen ones. We see it over and over. Mahomes had 3 or 4 intercetpions erased. Comical. It's
similar to WWE Wrestling. I wish the zebra refs would swallow their whistles and let the game be decided by the players.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bears start 2 whole overachievers Packers 4. Yeah NFL
Pack with Newman, Myers, and Runyan on interior OL. Along with Rodgers and Tonyan. Plus Dean is 6. But yes this is slim pickings. Glory years of Jordy, Kuhn, Matthews, Hawk, etc.

wile

Master
Not an expert by any means but aren’t the Packers making hay on the Bears with high school offensive plays?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
From earlier, the Lions contingent of White defenders was impressive.

1663553961063.png

white is right

Hall of Famer
Another black QB gift for the midget murray on a phantom holding call.
Murray seems to have a horse shoe up his butt but once he loses his speed he will be useless. He could even fall apart down the stretch of the season. He is the tiniest 5'10" qb or player I have ever seen.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
After week 2 Cooper Kupp has moved up to the 3rd leading receiver in the nfl. He only trailers the first place guy by 48 yards so just
week by week he can chip way and then overtake the number 1 spot. There would be nothing better than to hear the media and dwf's
remarks if a white guy leads the nfl in receiving 2 years in a row. That would be epic! Show them your talent Cooper Kupp!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Rex was quickly demoted from starter to team mascot -- 2 receptions for 9 yards, no carries. . .

booth

Mentor
Hunter Renfrow might have sustained a concussion on that last play. He will be evaluated.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
LOL. Can't wait for the excuses.
Yea, da Bears and Fields were putrid last night. I’m sure the kosher media will do their best to make excuses for that guy but I don’t think the DWFs are buying it.

I do fantasy football on Yahoo and they have a comment section under each player. I was looking at Fields to see how few points he had after that embarrassing performance and noticed the comment section. It was 95% trashing the guy. Some of these fantasy DWFs even sounded bloodthirsty. Maybe when there is money on the line, they lose their patience for these inept negroes? In a way, fantasy football cuts through a lot of the media BS that is pumped into the DWFs heads. Guys either perform or don’t, and as we know, many of the White players are the best of the best.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yea, da Bears and Fields were putrid last night. I’m sure the kosher media will do their best to make excuses for that guy but I don’t think the DWFs are buying it.

I do fantasy football on Yahoo and they have a comment section under each player. I was looking at Fields to see how few points he had after that embarrassing performance and noticed the comment section. It was 95% trashing the guy. Some of these fantasy DWFs even sounded bloodthirsty. Maybe when there is money on the line, they lose their patience for these inept negroes? In a way, fantasy football cuts through a lot of the media BS that is pumped into the DWFs heads. Guys either perform or don’t, and as we know, many of the White players are the best of the best.

Fantasy football is a big reason why the black quarterbacks are so popular - funny to see them all get burned with Fields LOL. I had the game on in the background - hearing Aunt Crissy try to talk up the Bears as a team for the future was pretty humorous. Looking at Fields stat line - pretty bad performance. 70 yards passing in a game...what would booger say? We all know he liked trashing Trubisky.

On a somewhat related note. With gambling now legal and accessible I have to wonder if people will start catching on to the pattern of favorable calls being given to black quarterback led teams. The AZ-LV game is this week's example - a phantom holding call on 4th down gives the Cardinals 4 more downs inside the 5 to tie it. With all of these questionable calls going on it may be only a matter of time before some of the gamblers losing money on prop bets/spreads or moneylines start connecting the dots.

Why did the NFL deem it necessary to have 2 Monday night games in week 2?

Fantasy football is a big reason why the black quarterbacks are so popular - funny to see them all get burned with Fields LOL. I had the game on in the background - hearing Aunt Crissy try to talk up the Bears as a team for the future was pretty humorous. Looking at Fields stat line - pretty bad performance. 70 yards passing in a game...what would booger say? We all know he liked trashing Trubisky.

On a somewhat related note. With gambling now legal and accessible I have to wonder if people will start catching on to the pattern of favorable calls being given to black quarterback led teams. The AZ-LV game is this week's example - a phantom holding call on 4th down gives the Cardinals 4 more downs inside the 5 to tie it. With all of these questionable calls going on it may be only a matter of time before some of the gamblers losing money on prop bets/spreads or moneylines start connecting the dots.

Why did the NFL deem it necessary to have 2 Monday night games in week 2?

Did anybody see a replay of the holding penalty?

It doesn't surprise me at all that the NFL would call a phantom holding penalty to push the black quarterback agenda. Still, would be great to see it on replay.

skiboy61

I saw it on Twitter. I'm trying to upload. The dback is covering Zach Ertz. No holding from what I could see.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Did anybody see a replay of the holding penalty?

It doesn't surprise me at all that the NFL would call a phantom holding penalty to push the black quarterback agenda. Still, would be great to see it on replay.
I’ll try find it and post.
I saw it on Twitter. I'm trying to upload. The dback is covering Zach Ertz. No holding from what I could see.

Glad I wasn’t the only one who saw that. I’ll try to find it as well.

Also I think Joe Flacco’s performance yesterday deserves some attention. His arm looked great and he threw some really accurate balls as well. surprised he is not thought of as anything more than a solid number 2 at this point in his career.

Trevor Lawrence also looks like he is taking the next step in his progression after a disaster of a rookie year. Daniel Jones looks a little apprehensive and is not taking many risks with the ball, hopefully as the season progresses the offense opens up - the Giants tandem of Bellinger and Hudson provides a safety blanket of reliable TEs that he did not have in previous seasons. Goff and Wentz both showed why they went 1 and 2 overall - gotta give both of them credit for all the unfair criticism they have received.

I think the Panthers will get their first win next week against the Saints. I noticed Mayfield is not looking for CMC in the passing game, hopefully that changes next week as he realizes many Panthers receivers are more likely to drop a pass than catch it. Mayfield can’t be blamed for these losses.

The Bengals need to address pass protection with Burrow as @Bucky mentioned. Burrow is still getting hit way too much.

Jimmy G returned and my guess is Kyle Shanahan is relieved about the injury to Lance as he would of faced a difficult decision in a few weeks to bench the overrated 2nd year Qb due to continued issues and then face questions about giving up so many picks to trade up for him. Backup Qb Brock Purdy should also benefit as he will be getting more reps in the system - perhaps we are seeing the Gremlin - Cousins scenario play out once again under the younger Shanahan.

Copper Rush amazingly was cut and went through waivers unclaimed. The Cowboys were fortunate to get him stashed on the practice squad and elevate him - he has played well, efficient and smart football. Can anyone really think the Saints or Seahawks have a better starting qb?

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kyle Philips is active for the Titans-Bills game. He had been questionable all week with a shoulder issue, hopefully he's back close to normal and Tannehill will look to him again tonight after leading the team in receiving in Week 1.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kyle Philips is active for the Titans-Bills game. He had been questionable all week with a shoulder issue, hopefully he's back close to normal and Tannehill will look to him again tonight after leading the team in receiving in Week 1.

This is great as so many of our guys seem to take some really hard hits whether intentional or not. I think more white receivers need
to be more like the primidonna black receivers and learn to go down without fighting more to save their bodies. Kyle Phillips is
like a swiss army knife at the wide receiver position as he can also return punts or kickoffs if needed. I would rather have him focus
on becoming the go to receivers for the Titans over time.