2022 NFL Week 2

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Rooting hard for the Chargers. Justin Herbert is one of the top 5 quarterbacks in the NFL. It's his time to shine against Mahommes.
Let's hope we get to see Zander Horvath get some good snaps. We all know that he should be a running back and not just a
battering ram. The kid is alot like Ryan Nall. Go Chargers!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Amazon Prime, unfortunately. I never had a subscription, but somebody logged in on my TV, so I’m using theirs.
Well, that stinks. It's bad enough that 70%+ of the players are black. Now I guess they don't want anyone watching anyway.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Justin Herbert looks great so far completing 16-22 passes for 179 yards and 2 TDs! I would like to see Horvath run the ball more. I don't
want him to just be a receiving back. He is too good for just a few touches or receptions a game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watson beats the “premier” cornerback in the nfl for a TD after the gift from the refs. I guess Jackson’s hips weren’t oily enough to cover Watson.

TwentyTwo

Master
Justin Watson just needs the chance as we have said too many times before 40+ yard TD Catch! Nice throw from Mahomes...
one site dwf's just comment on the throw ; nothing about the route ; speed or TD catch!

Congrats Zander Horvath's TD catch! Would like to see him get some carries ! And other rookies Chenal & Karlaftis making an impact! Bosa & Tranquil wrecking havoc! Really enjoying this game ...even if i had to borrow wife's Amazon Prime

Even MSM saying Herbert is a Top 3 QB

Warhawk_46

Master
Blows my mind how these multi-million dollar coaches call a pass play on 1st and goal at the 5 when you have a 240 lb running back who will punch it in no questions.