2022 NFL Week 17

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It seems pretty clear that getting multiple doses of the mRNA vaccine has hit young healthy men much harder than we would expect. However at no point will the us media or the pharma companies admit this. The most they will do is quietly push it less. No one knows what the long run consequences of the mRNA vaccine will be, because there was no long term study done. The whole thing was rushed out at warp speed by the military because (wait for it) they made the virus!

Thanks to trump we got vaccinated at warp speed alright. Course Biden would have been equally awful, I was just hoping trump wouldn’t have bent over and taken it like he did. The virus may have come from China but there is pretty compelling evidence that it was a military project outsourced to them and somehow it escaped prematurely.

Once again government creates the problem and then claims to have the solution when in fact all it does is exacerbate the issue.

Not sure how voting solves this

The Hock

Master
Why in the hell should a professional athlete in the prime of his life be threatened into being injected when the risk from the virus is miniscule for that demographic? It's like they used to NFL to show the rest of us that even the strongest and healthiest of us should take the injection. Now get yours. Or else.

I caught a case myself about a month and half ago. Had body aches and chills for a couple days and that was about it. But I took a full two weeks off anyway till I maxed out on the covid pay.

I grew up in a farming town and know a lot of dairy farmers. I know how to milk it.

So the bengals are getting screwed and have no chance at the #1 seed now? Of course I hope the kid lives but this isn’t fair to Cincy at all. No chance of the game being made up. Sounds like the Bengals v Bills is canceled.

Rocky B

Master
So the bengals are getting screwed and have no chance at the #1 seed now? Of course I hope the kid lives but this isn’t fair to Cincy at all. No chance of the game being made up. Sounds like the Bengals v Bills is canceled.
The Bills had the number one seed..The Bengals had a chance to fight for it. The Chiefs were handed it. More reason to root against KC...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bills had the number one seed..The Bengals had a chance to fight for it. The Chiefs were handed it. More reason to root against KC...

Yep. The league should have played the game. If the Bills win it should at least come down to a coin flip for the #1 seed. I just hope teams revisit the Bengals game plan from the playoffs last year on how to stop the Chiefs offense.