2022 NFL Week 10

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
T. J. Watt is playing for the Steelers today.

David Sills is a healthy scratch, will likely soon follow Alex Bachman to permanent Caste obscurity. Same old same old when it comes to the new Giants regime. . .

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Bills vs Vikings is a very good matchup of two teams we always root for here. Not sure who to root for but I guess if I to pick
I would slightly take the Bills as Josh Allen in my opinion is the top elite qb that I would build a team around. Hope it's a close game
but I will be happy either way as I like both teams. Hope Thielen has a good game as well as the guys on both teams that we root for.

Flint

Mentor
Lions unable to stop Fields of the Bears running and Bears get FG to start. The TV announcers are horrible making excuses for the Bears running on 3rd and long: Fields can’t be expected to throw in that situation as he is just a young QB. It’s the guys 2nd year, he’s a NFL QB not a college freshmen!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lions unable to stop Fields of the Bears running and Bears get FG to start. The TV announcers are horrible making excuses for the Bears running on 3rd and long: Fields can’t be expected to throw in that situation as he is just a young QB. It’s the guys 2nd year, he’s a NFL QB not a college freshmen!

The sheer stupidity of defensive coordinators is beyond me.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Last year's first round draft pick Najeeh Harris just had his first run of the season that went for more than 19 yards

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Last year's first round draft pick Najeeh Harris just had his first run of the season that went for more than 19 yards
Pete Werner makes that play on Harris. Saints tackling in the secondary is a crap shoot.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Watching the Giants. Golladay drops a short crossing route that was thrown right to his hands / chest. Fans mercilessly booing him. Hey Dabol, it would have been easy to leave Galloday inactive. In fact the whole fanbase would have been behind it….

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Can anyone tell me why no team plays the Chiefs like the Bengals did in the playoffs last year?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watching the Giants. Golladay drops a short crossing route that was thrown right to his hands / chest. Fans mercilessly booing him. Hey Dabol, it would have been easy to leave Galloday inactive. In fact the whole fanbase would have been behind it….

Amazing how these head coaches outsmart themselves on a weekly basis.

Also I saw two rumors today - One was that the Raiders wanted to tank this year, get rid of Carr and draft the Ohio St Quota. Second was that members of the Packers offensive line want the quota starting over Rodgers. The caste system is going hard after the QB position.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I see that Cousins is ignoring Hockenson and Theilen while peppering Jefferson and Osborn with targets. It’s not working out so far for him or the Vikings.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
UDFA LB Jack Sanborn making his 2nd start with 8 tackles (5 solo, 2 for loses) and 2 sacks so far. Remember all 32 NFL teams didn’t think this guy was good enough to waste a late round pick on. And it’s not like Sanborn was from some obscure university. He played at Wisconsin, which routinely produces some of the best linebackers in the country despite the attempt to minimize them because they are mostly White.

Edit: he just had an interception but it was overturned by a penalty on his defensive teammate.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
UDFA LB Jack Sanborn making his 2nd start with 8 tackles (5 solo, 2 for loses) and 2 sacks so far. Remember all 32 NFL teams didn’t think this guy was good enough to waste a late round pick on. And it’s not like Sanborn was from some obscure university. He played at Wisconsin, which routinely produces some of the best linebackers in the country despite the attempt to minimize them because they are mostly White.

Edit: he just had an interception but it was overturned by a penalty on his defensive teammate.

"Like"

Great to see Sanborn defy the odds. Stories like his are the reason I continue to fight against the caste system.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pepe the frog pick 6.
"Pepe the Frog" has led his team to 30 points with passing TDs of 6 and 50 yards, and has run for over 100 yards for the second straight game, including TD runs of 1 and 67 yards. You really need to cool it with your hatred of Black QBs; it discredits all the good you do here and makes the site look bad.

Flint

Mentor
Lions pick six Justin Fields to tie it and then let him run 60 yards for TD. It’s like watching a bad college game.

icsept

Master
Josh Allen with another bad red zone pick. Then hurts himself making the tackle. He needs to dial it back with the hero ball and bad decisions.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh Allen with another bad red zone pick. Then hurts himself making the tackle. He needs to dial it back with the hero ball and bad decisions.
He's playing with an elbow injury, in fact he wasn't expected to play today. Whether that's affecting his accuracy or not I don't know, but he's an ultimate gamer in addition to his immense talent.