2022 NFL Week 10

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice to see the Steelers with Warren out there instead of Harris.
"Pepe the Frog" has led his team to 30 points with passing TDs of 6 and 50 yards, and has run for over 100 yards for the second straight game, including TD runs of 1 and 67 yards. You really need to cool it with your hatred of Black QBs; it discredits all the good you do here and makes the site look bad.

The black qb push is full throttle - it's the end game of the caste system in football. It befuddles me as to why you want to attack me for criticizing them. The mainstream media goes full bore in its attacks on Whites playing the position while elevating black performances. I just point out the double standard that no one else seems to give a damn about.

I'll stop using nick names for when they make bad throws but will continue to point out their bad plays. Deal?

icsept

Master
He's playing with an elbow injury, in fact he wasn't expected to play today. Whether that's affecting his accuracy or not I don't know, but he's an ultimate gamer in addition to his immense talent.
Nothing but respect for Allen. But, with a 10 point lead, you throw the ball away and take the field goal. Unless it was 4th down, in which case I blame the coach.

jphoss

Mentor
Amazing how these head coaches outsmart themselves on a weekly basis.

Also I saw two rumors today - One was that the Raiders wanted to tank this year, get rid of Carr and draft the Ohio St Quota. Second was that members of the Packers offensive line want the quota starting over Rodgers. The caste system is going hard after the QB position.
I think 99% of coaches are dumb meatheads who’ve just played football their whole life therefore unconsciously internalized the caste system. Once a decade a (white) coach comes around who changes the game and then the rest just piggyback off it, except of course for the patriots model of success. It’s just like how now all these rich Silicon Valley companies can hire useless diversity hires because the program and algorithms are already built and it doesn’t take a genius to just maintain the status quo

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alec Ingold surprisingly has 3 catches for 28 yards, including a TD

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
"Pepe the Frog" has led his team to 30 points with passing TDs of 6 and 50 yards, and has run for over 100 yards for the second straight game, including TD runs of 1 and 67 yards. You really need to cool it with your hatred of Black QBs; it discredits all the good you do here and makes the site look bad.
I think Fields is a helluva athlete and clearly has great running ability. Maybe the Bears or another team should consider converting him someday to a RB. I don’t think it’s sustainable to have a fairly lean QB run the ball 10-15 times every game. As a passer, he’s not shown much yet and it seems the Bears are content to run him until the wheels fall off. How do we think this will play out?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Nice sack by Hutchinson.
Looks like the “relatively White friendly” Lions are going to get the win! Goff did a great job leading them on 2 touchdown drives late to go ahead.

Phall

Master
A 44 yd catch by Tom Kennedy to set up the Lions score! Pepe the Frog sacked by Hutchinson - no composure in the pocket! White-friendly Detroit defeats black-supremacist Chicago!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
White Friendly Detroit! Who would have thought we'd ever say that again!

Maybe Dan Campbell isn't so bad. Back to back wins against NFC North opponents should remove him from the hot seat.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

The black qb push is full throttle - it's the end game of the caste system in football. It befuddles me as to why you want to attack me for criticizing them. The mainstream media goes full bore in its attacks on Whites playing the position while elevating black performances. I just point out the double standard that no one else seems to give a damn about.

I'll stop using nick names for when they make bad throws but will continue to point out their bad plays. Deal?
You just don't get it, do you. It's not that you criticize them, it's how you do it. I was writing about Black QBs years before you found this site. Fields has had a great game today. He's really been coming on whether you like it or not. You refuse to acknowledge that any of them have any talent, and a number of them do. To pick out one bad play on a day when Fields has been really good is supposed to accomplish what? Bring converts to the site? If Josh Allen accounts for 4 TDs but has an interception, what would you think of a Black site that rips him to shreds because of his one mistake?

You dehumanize all Black QBs. They don't have human names, they are all merely "quotas" and "black quarterbacks" whether they are talented or not. If they are ever referred to otherwise it's by a derogatory nickname.

This site is great because we document the Caste System with direct and indirect evidence and analysis, not because we hate on non-Whites.

You are unable to put Black QBs in a rational perspective and this is a rational site. We're all just supposed to unconditionally hate them according to you. You have a blind dislike of them that prohibits you from putting the issue in a logical perspective. Again, how does dehumanizing Black QBs bring converts to Caste Football? Serious question.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Mush brained ball control for Buffalo to allow Minnesota back in this.

Phall

Master
I'm not much of a Colts fan, but it would be great if they could get a win for besmirched coach Jeff Saturday.

Joe Thomas and Bill Cowher are the latest names to read off the script given to them by Big Jew. Oh boo hoo, the sanctity of the coaching profession, whatever is to be done. These paid actors are silent every year as blacks are offered special, priority training for coaching and front office jobs. This is Griggs vs. Duke Power all over again: they want to be able to deny you a job if you don't have a Special Certificate, and good luck getting one of those! I think Saturday will fare just fine in his interim role, although he's being bullied out of eligibility for the full-time gig next year. Frankly, I'm not convinced that coaching an NFL team is any harder than playing a game of Madden on Xbox.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I'm not much of a Colts fan, but it would be great if they could get a win for besmirched coach Jeff Saturday.

Joe Thomas and Bill Cowher are the latest names to read off the script given to them by Big Jew. Oh boo hoo, the sanctity of the coaching profession, whatever is to be done. These paid actors are silent every year as blacks are offered special, priority training for coaching and front office jobs. This is Griggs vs. Duke Power all over again: they want to be able to deny you a job if you don't have a Special Certificate, and good luck getting one of those! I think Saturday will fare just fine in his interim role, although he's being bullied out of eligibility for the full-time gig next year. Frankly, I'm not convinced that coaching an NFL team is any harder than playing a game of Madden on Xbox.
Haha hear you there brother.

Warhawk_46

Master
You know, as someone from SE Wisconsin around the same age as Joe, this pisses me off. One of the best players to ever come out of Wisconsin, but also one of the dumbest takes.

Joe, did you feel the same way when you were given a cushy analyst job even though you did not go to broadcast school and work your way up through? I’m going to give a resounding no if I had to guess.

Saturday is a HOF-caliber player who spent more than a decade as Peyton Manning’s center. He is as qualified as any to be a head coach. Head coaches don’t draw up the X’s and O’s; they lead the team, inspire the team and push the team forwards (at leads good ones do).

Saturday is more qualified than many coaches who have come in from the college ranks and failed, for example.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colts go back to Matt Ryan as their starter today

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colt McCoy facing off against John Wolford in the AZ-LAR game

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Yes, a lot that can be said here. At times I have let my own personal feelings get in the way and say and think things about black players in general, not just black QB's, but it's not the right thing to do. For me it goes back to my own playing days as a white running back and of course I have documented about what happened to my son. However, none of it was the fault of a black player. It was the white coaches and recruiters that made the decisions or felt that the black player was better. I understand better than most here LF, but what Don is saying is correct. It stinks when both white and black media take vicious shots at Kirk Cousins as Stephen A. Smith did a few weeks ago while not applying the same treatment to black QB's, which is why I'm Ok with the Vikings and Cousins winning this game against Buffalo, but that's not the fault of the black players either. The white run media should take action. Although I love Allen, he's made a few mistakes the last couple of weeks. himself.
Please keep up the good work Leonardfan!

Kaptain

Master
Probably the worst ending for the Bill/Vikings game. Allen had a bad end zone interception and a fumbled snap to give the Vikings a shot. Now he leads his team down only to throw another interception in the end zone. Despite his great play he has lost two games in a row with bad decisions. That's all they need to steal the league MVP title away from him. But glad for the Vikings.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
UFA LB Jack Sanborn gets the start today for the Bears and all he does is have 12 tackles, 9 unassisted, and 2 sacks! He also had an interception that was called back on a penalty. Another Anonymous Tackling Machine is born.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
You just don't get it, do you. It's not that you criticize them, it's how you do it. I was writing about Black QBs years before you found this site. Fields has had a great game today. He's really been coming on whether you like it or not. You refuse to acknowledge that any of them have any talent, and a number of them do. To pick out one bad play on a day when Fields has been really good is supposed to accomplish what? Bring converts to the site? If Josh Allen accounts for 4 TDs but has an interception, what would you think of a Black site that rips him to shreds because of his one mistake?

You dehumanize all Black QBs. They don't have human names, they are all merely "quotas" and "black quarterbacks" whether they are talented or not. If they are ever referred to otherwise it's by a derogatory nickname.

This site is great because we document the Caste System with direct and indirect evidence and analysis, not because we hate on non-Whites.

You are unable to put Black QBs in a rational perspective and this is a rational site. We're all just supposed to unconditionally hate them according to you. You have a blind dislike of them that prohibits you from putting the issue in a logical perspective. Again, how does dehumanizing Black QBs bring converts to Caste Football? Serious question.

To be honest I don't care whether or not I am "dehumanzing" a multimillion dollar athlete that may or may not be in his current position due to his ability. There are worse things going on in the world - Whites are dehumanized in much worse ways throughout society - Being murdered, raped, robbed, having jobs stolen from them, having their ancestral societies robbed from them by globalists. I don't really think calling black QBs by nicknames (You did refer to Murray as a "manlet" a few weeks ago btw) or labeling them as quotas is going to cause anyone not to join the site. I will stop with the name calling out of respect for you and this site moving forward.

That is great that you have been writing about black QBs years before I found the site, I appreciate that. I came to my own conclusions about black qbs before finding this site. Do you follow college football or recruiting currently? Do you write about this now? I would love to read some new material from you on your take. It's not my perspective to celebrate black QBs, I am here as a critic of black QBs, black skill position players, black OL (there is a SUMO watch thread), black defensive players along with doing my best to support White athletes. The rules of the game have been adjusted and tweaked to try and get as many black QBs in the game as possible, I will stand by that. It's not a conspiracy of any sort. You can also look at the successful black QBs in college or the NFL. They step into much more advantageous situations than White QBs along with unquestioned support, a higher level of hype which protects them, surrounded by better players/offensive minds.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
On the positive side, this is especially good for the Vikings considering these are all the kinds of games they lost the last two or three seasons; close ones.

Close games have been the achilles heel for the Vikings the last couple of seasons and with all their talent and the favorable lineups they have this is exactly the kind of game they needed. In fact, this year they've been consistently winning the close games. I see Buffalo bouncing back for the rest of the season but I really am happy for the Vikings in this scenario against a quality opponent. It's unfortunate for the Bills and specifically Allen but they will learn from this.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
On the positive side, this is especially good for the Vikings considering these are all the kinds of games they lost the last two or three seasons; close ones.

Close games have been the achilles heel for the Vikings the last couple of seasons and with all their talent and the favorable lineups they have this is exactly the kind of game they needed. In fact, this year they've been consistently winning the close games. I see Buffalo bouncing back for the rest of the season but I really am happy for the Vikings in this scenario against a quality opponent. It's unfortunate for the Bills and specifically Allen but they will learn from this.
Yes. Happy for the Vikings and Cousins and like to see Stephen A. Smith eat some crow of his attack on Cousins a couple of weeks ago.
Also, was a little torn on the Saints/Steelers game. Wanted to see Hill do well, but the Saints didn't really utilize him again today. However, while not a Steelers fan, I was glad to see Kenny Pickett play well today. 199 yards passing and 51 rushing with a TD and the win.
Really looking forward to tonight's game!!