2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The call on the hit on Mahomes out of bounds was correct, and as many have observed there are penalties on just about every play that can be called but often aren't, but if yesterday's games make more people begin to be aware that the NFL has a racial agenda and has had one for a long time I'm all for it.

aalin

The call on the hit on Mahomes out of bounds was correct

Yes it was, but that doesnt mean that the refs didnt HEAVILY rig the game for Mutthomes.

They claim that the stadium was loud, that is why no one could hear the refs whistle, but that claim is a lie because KC offense was on the field, the stadium was not loud during that play. No whistle was heard because no ref blew any whistle.

One comment --> It's not crazy loud in any stadium while the home team offense has the ball. Every stadium puts QUIET, OFFENSE AT WORK on every screen. Fans drown out opposing play calls, not their own. They simply claimed a whistle was blown after the fact. The side ref silently walked on the field just in case KC failed to gain the first down. He wasn't blowing a whistle.

he let the play go. It wasn’t crowd noise. There was no ******* whistle.

The refs gave the chiefs an extra time out and an extra down bare minimum in this game. Also, changes in field position and condensing the game in the fourth quarter at a bare minimum

None of the Chiefs coaches heard the whistle nor seen the refs wave their arms to shut down the play. They sent the punt team out. Bengals coaches sent their special teams players out. Funny how the armchair ref's seen and heard, but the Coaches of BOTH teams moved to 4th down.... There would have been no PI, if the ref's didn't give them an extra 3rd down on a play that was clearly played and incomplete moving the Chiefs to 4th down...

Not to mention all the refs have earbuds to communicate with each other

Arrowhead isn’t that loud when the Chiefs are in offense. Also, you can clearly hear the end-of-play whistle, so that’s BS

"this is sooooo incredibly..... crazy" we all know he wanted to say rigged but he didn't want to lose his job

That extended drive took time off the clock which means it absolutely effected the game directly. That ref should be in fear everywhere he goes and definitely never set foot in Cincinnati

They still punted” field position was everything in this game, so yes this was a big deal

No stadium in the league is loud while the home team has the ball. They're loud when opponents have the ball. That's why every screen says "QUIET, OFFENSE AT WORK" or "GET LOUD" depending on which team has the ball. They lied about the whistle. You're among the only people on US soil buying the whistle lie. Yes he walked on the field but there's a 0% chance he was blowing the whistle.

So at :40, the Chiefs get an opportunity to see how the defense is lined up, and suddenly, the ball needs to be "adjusted." After failing, and no ref comes in to stop the play, which happens every time there is a false start, just a hair before the snap, they allow all changes to be made and THEN say naw, they need to do all that over. Yeah, Chiefs were "destined" to win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can name two NFL "contests" much more blatantly rigged than this. Mahomes finally beating the Patriots for the first time in the regular season had two blatantly inaccurate calls upheld. When Kelce was gang tackled exactly two yards short of the first down, a ref carried the ball forward exactly seven feet and called it a first down. An irate Bill Belichick wasted his challenge flag, clearly still thinking it was a legitimate contest with an egregiously erroneous ruling to correct. Romo explained the problem while slow motion replays proved the error. When the booth upheld the bogus spot, Romo was left speechless and BB had to accept this is WWE on the gridiron.

Later N'Keal Harry has his touchdown denied as refs pretended he stepped out of bounds. Replay proved he never stepped within four feet of the paint, but this was another one of those times when refs don't allow reality to prevent the predetermined results.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The call on the hit on Mahomes out of bounds was correct, and as many have observed there are penalties on just about every play that can be called but often aren't, but if yesterday's games make more people begin to be aware that the NFL has a racial agenda and has had one for a long time I'm all for it.
I think on that final play, it was clear that Hendrickson was blatantly held even when watching live. Therefore the penalties should have offset and I believe they would have replayed the down with just less time on the clock.

Just checking the online reaction, I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many normies / DWFs questioning the legitimacy of the NFL games. I don’t think most understand the racial component. They just think that Mahomes is the face of the league and gets preferable treatment like Brady did before him. I’ve had a few normie friends say this, as well as they are sick of the media constantly promoting Mahomes and the announcers “slobbering over him”. Perhaps the NFL is over playing their hand to get their Equity Bowl?

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think on that final play, it was clear that Hendrickson was blatantly held even when watching live. Therefore the penalties should have offset and I believe they would have replayed the down with just less time on the clock.

Just checking the online reaction, I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many normies / DWFs questioning the legitimacy of the NFL games. I don’t think most understand the racial component. They just think that Mahomes is the face of the league and gets preferable treatment like Brady did before him. I’ve had a few normie friends say this, as well as they are sick of the media constant promoting Mahomes and the announcers “slobbering over him”. Perhaps the NFL is over playing their hand to get their Equity Bowl?
That's why I wrote the post that you replied to. If it makes more DWFs begin to open their eyes just a little bit then that's a good thing. But if they don't go further than what you mention in their comprehension, then it's little different than the DWFs who, say, root for the rare White receiver or linebacker on their "home" team but who also wear jerseys of black players. Caste Football goes well beyond things like bad or biased calls by the refs and into the actual nuts and bolts of the Caste System itself, when and how it started, how it fits into the larger picture (The Great Replacement) and a whole lot more.

The refs aren't some rogue force that decide to punish White quarterbacks and reward Black ones. If something like that is going on, the corruption that brings it about starts significantly higher up the food chain and so that's what needs to be exposed. So yeah, all the bitching and moaning about the calls and how they were supposedly done to bring about Mahomes vs. Hurts is good in a way, but it's only the very beginning of understanding the bigger picture.

jphoss

Mentor
Gotta disagree. Other than Mahomes, Hurts and Smith it was a notable down year for black QBs while a fair amount of White ones did better than expected not to mention Purdy coming out of nowhere. Lots of injuries and underperformers among the black ones. But of course the show must go on and they will keep grooming them and drafting them by the bushelful.
I agree there will be more quantity but the quality will still be lacking. Other than Mahomes no black qb is good enough to eat up a ton of cap space and the team still be sb contenders. Once the eagles pay Hurts after his rookie deal is up they’ll have to subtract talent from the roster to pay him. Burrow, Lawrence, Herbert, Allen, and maybe Daniel Jones are good enough to lead the team to a sb. Hurts is good but not good enough to win without a top 3 roster. Lamar and Prescott on the downswing, Bryce Young and Stroud won’t be anything special but the year after I have high hopes for Drake Maye

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I agree there will be more quantity but the quality will still be lacking. Other than Mahomes no black qb is good enough to eat up a ton of cap space and the team still be sb contenders. Once the eagles pay Hurts after his rookie deal is up they’ll have to subtract talent from the roster to pay him. Burrow, Lawrence, Herbert, Allen, and maybe Daniel Jones are good enough to lead the team to a sb. Hurts is good but not good enough to win without a top 3 roster. Lamar and Prescott on the downswing, Bryce Young and Stroud won’t be anything special but the year after I have high hopes for Drake Maye
I agree, this was a bad year for the Black QB push, except for three of them -- Mahomes, Hurts and Smith. Two of them are in the Super Bowl but it doesn't change the fact that the quality wasn't there this year which is why I'm not as obsessed with Black QBs as some as this has been going on for a long time now, not as long as the Caste System itself but in earnest since at least Kordell Stewart was drafted in 1995, or even before if you want to go back to the days of Randall Cunningham.

The main problem, besides the fact that so many of them haven't been good, is that the shelf life of running quarterbacks who aren't competent pocket passers is usually very short, even when they aren't getting injured a lot. And how do you solve that? Mahomes may have a long and productive career, but many thought the same of Russell Wilson (myself included). For a Black QB, Wilson has had a fairly long career but it pales in comparison to most of the great White quarterbacks. Mahomes plays a "White" style for the most part, and is just as White as he is Black for that matter, but other than him I see no one else with possible long-time staying power of 15-plus NFL seasons. There are more and more Black college QBs, but it's possible that they may level off in the NFL at the current level rather than becoming a majority or super-majority.

And I'll also say that in response to the NFL's infatuation with Black running quarterbacks, today's White quarterbacks almost all have running ability as well whereas that wasn't the case before. Whites have always loved football and played it well, and just as we see with the sparse number of White defensive players -- who usually are outstanding -- the same appears to be happening at quarterback where the ones who get an opportunity are equipped to take advantage of it. Whites simply have to be twice as good, and a lot are trying to do just that, so let's not give up hope just because of how yesterday's games turned out.

jphoss

Mentor
Exactly it took the Bengals missing almost their entire oline plus bad calls and noncalls, and it took the 49ers basically playing the entire game without an nfl qb for this media love fest of “2 black qbs first time ever” to happen. Talking with normies at work today the “favorable” officiating for the chiefs was on their radar. They haven’t been red-pilled yet but everyone starts somewhere. There’s too much qb talent in the afc to think the chiefs will keep going to sb’s. The 49ers with Jimmy G will be tough next year and hopefully the rams get back on track. Other than that the nfc needs to step it up

Warhawk_46

Master
Mahommes isn’t white but culturally speaking he’s learned to turn down some things over the years to appease his African American fan base
He is not fully white, but he is at a least 75% white. He does not act “black” per se; he still benefits from his heritage to be sure, but is about as mild a case as can be. Culturally, he seems to align far more with this white heritage.

That being said, my main dislike for him is because he is the beneficiary of pretty much every questionable call. Fact of the matter, is that he is the darling of the league and gets the calls,

aalin

That being said, my main dislike for him is because he is the beneficiary of pretty much every questionable call. Fact of the matter, is that he is the darling of the league and gets the calls,

He gets massive help from the refs throughout the regular season, thats why KC is No1 in their conference and get to play all playoff games at home(apart from the SB). And at home the other teams get overwhelmed with fake loud noise.

BLATANT cheating from the refs to help KC

Right under the ref's nose, bengals player gets hit out of bounds, no penalty on the KC player.

Was that the correct call from the refs ?

NikoDuke

Mentor
Lots of "normies" are asking questions regarding this weekend games. Both online and IRL. And that's a good thing. This is an opportunity to chip away at the narrative and get people thinking about the caste system.

As an example this is a snapshot of a discussion I had today.

Normie " The refs last night sure we're favoring Mahomes "
Me: "I noticed that too.. wonder why"
Normie " they clearly want him to be the face of NFL. Hurts as well as that game was strangely officiated.
Me: " yeah but why those two guys.. what is it?"
Normie " well it's something "...

Never waste a good opportunity

jphoss

Mentor
Lots of "normies" are asking questions regarding this weekend games. Both online and IRL. And that's a good thing. This is an opportunity to chip away at the narrative and get people thinking about the caste system.

As an example this is a snapshot of a discussion I had today.

Normie " The refs last night sure we're favoring Mahomes "
Me: "I noticed that too.. wonder why"
Normie " they clearly want him to be the face of NFL. Hurts as well as that game was strangely officiated.
Me: " yeah but why those two guys.. what is it?"
Normie " well it's something "...

Never waste a good opportunity
Great job! Love just letting the implication hang in the air so that normies can come to it without risking their programmed touretes response of “racist”

aalin

No replay for that penalty which killed the Bengals first drive ? Refs already at work helping KC

Quoting myself, but it was obvious the fix was in right from the first drive. How people on this site believe that the NFL is not rigging games I will never understand.

one call which isn't being talked about enough is at the beginning of the game they called a false start on Adeniji but never stopped the play. since when do refs let the play run when a false start is called?

The play before the hit out of bounds hit on Kalerg1 man, on 2nd and 4, he threw the ball behind the LOS.

in order to not be intentional grounding it MUST pass the line of scrimmage, regardless where the receiver was, if it is within the tackles and does not cross the LoS it is intentional grounding, thats the rule per nfl rulebook, and the pass was 2 yards short of the LoS.

That was another MASSIVE help from the refs for KC, not calling intentional grounding on KC, even though they did call Burrow for that just a few plays before. The BLATANT CHEATING to help KC win is obvious.

aalin

If you're going to blow a play dead, you don't jog a few steps, change your mind, stop trying to blow the play dead, and let the play happen. You KEEP running in and KEEP blowing the whistle until the play stops.

This play highlights how easy it is for refs to influence or directly change the outcome of a game. On any key 3rd or 4th down play, one ref way off the the side and back has to run onto the field and wave his hands just before the balls is snapped, this way if the play doesn't go the leagues way, they say they stopped the play and give em another shot......Clever. When people hear rigged they assume whole game scripted lol....it only takes a play or two per game. The announcers always say you could call holding/holding happens on every play....that alone tells you they chose when to call them lol........And funny how many times I've heard variations of "you couldn't make this up if it were a Hollywood script" over the past couple years. Just them doing it and throwing it in our dumb american faces.

But the official field judge behind the QB wears a headset. Why was a backfield ref running in?? Makes zero sense.

I'm done watching nfl riged games the referies calls or no calls or stopage of plays they control the games the scores whom ever they want to win usually wins so I'm done I don't need the nfl I'll find better things to do then watch wrestling style football...

The Chiefs were on offense. No one in the crowd is making noise when the offense is on the field. Either the ref needs to make a more aggressive attempt to stop the play, or the play should just stand and its 4th and 5. This play is a microcosm of the referreeing this entire game

Flint

Mentor
Darn I'm good. Nice to see McCaffrey will be back next season and HE did wind up running some wildcat. The niners should be the team to beat next year.
I must have been watching another game, I only saw Cmac run one play out of the wildcat and it was a circus play that looked embarrassing! If Shanahan wasn’t such an a-hole he would have put Christian back there at QB every play, hell he can probably throw the ball better then Johnson and you know he’s ten times smarter. Run options with Deebo, quick passes to Kittle, do some damn thing! Instead he forfeited. He put a guy in who couldn’t throw, can’t run, and kept calling plays off his game sheet!

It was for the frigging Super Bowl and they just gave up! Any coach worth his salt puts the ball in his best athletes hand and let’s it go. Wouldn’t a spectacular failure have been more rewarding then a whimpering surrender?

They could have played a legendary game and let it all hang out, but what do they do? Run Purdy out there looking like a wounded puppy unable to pass or throw. It was disgusting. It could have been a game for the ages but was just another boring blow out.

icsept

Master
The 4th quarter of the Bengals/Chiefs was given to the Chiefs by the referees. Although I don’t believe that every play or player is scripted, it is obvious that the NFL loves stories and narratives. For those who believe that the NFL predetermined a Chiefs/Eagles Super Bowl, this is an interesting video:

The upcoming super bowl has all the usual suspects coming out of the woodwork. It's been said before but this outcome is truly awful. There was already a growing perception that the QB position was in the process of being usurped from white men. Now it's gone from theory to fact in the eyes of DWFs and black fans. Odious caste mouthpieces in the football media are stoking the fire with religious fervor.

If Hurts and Mahomes have impressive performances then this might be the beginning of the end for white quarterbacks. This was orchestrated by the NFL through historically bad officiating with bad luck being a co-conspirator.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The upcoming super bowl has all the usual suspects coming out of the woodwork. It's been said before but this outcome is truly awful. There was already a growing perception that the QB position was in the process of being usurped from white men. Now it's gone from theory to fact in the eyes of DWFs and black fans. Odious caste mouthpieces in the football media are stoking the fire with religious fervor.

If Hurts and Mahomes have impressive performances then this might be the beginning of the end for white quarterbacks.
I strongly disagree with your next to last sentence. However, the narrative is on the table from all the odious sources as you said. That's why it's important to stay away from all forms of media except CF until February (Black History Month) has passed. Yes, that sounds crazy but it's better than going crazy with all the spew that will go on. The worshipfest started when it was a KC and Philthy SB for all the narrative to begin. I consider football season over.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
I must have been watching another game, I only saw Cmac run one play out of the wildcat and it was a circus play that looked embarrassing! If Shanahan wasn’t such an a-hole he would have put Christian back there at QB every play, hell he can probably throw the ball better then Johnson and you know he’s ten times smarter. Run options with Deebo, quick passes to Kittle, do some damn thing! Instead he forfeited. He put a guy in who couldn’t throw, can’t run, and kept calling plays off his game sheet!

It was for the frigging Super Bowl and they just gave up! Any coach worth his salt puts the ball in his best athletes hand and let’s it go. Wouldn’t a spectacular failure have been more rewarding then a whimpering surrender?

They could have played a legendary game and let it all hang out, but what do they do? Run Purdy out there looking like a wounded puppy unable to pass or throw. It was disgusting. It could have been a game for the ages but was just another boring blow out.
That's exactly how I saw it and a great summary. I got excited when deer in highlights Johnson got hurt and thought now we have a chance. Then Shanihan did the equivalent of a forfeit by trotting a guy out the whole world knew couldn't throw 5 yards - potentially causing even further injury to his arm. No abiltiy to coach in the moment.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think if we can all agree that Covid is a conspiracy, created in a Chinese lab through a collaborative effort with the NIH and Chinese government it's not far fetched to think that the NFL can overstep their bounds in manipulating the Chiefs winning that game. Enough evidence exists - the game was not called down the middle but with a very heavy bias toward the Chiefs. They did everything they could to ensure the outcome of the game.

I had the unfortunate privilege of having to listen to Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless tout black quarterbacks yesterday because a co worker listens to that garbage show. It was a joke - Bayless is an all time loser. He had no issue bringing up issues where black QBs in the past were told they were not intelligent enough to play the position (the QB position has been dumbed down and the NFL has manipulated the rules to allow elementary offensive schemes to be run in the past 15 or so years). Never once did they mention Christian McCaffrey and the lack of White RBs. It's a totally one sided script they read from, they know what they are doing and continue to push the replacement.

It also sounds like Purdy tore his UCL, hopefully he can get healthy for the preseason and regain his arm strength.

And this is my last post regarding the 2022 season. I won't be watching the Super Bowl.

jphoss

Mentor
I strongly disagree with your next to last sentence. However, the narrative is on the table from all the odious sources as you said. That's why it's important to stay away from all forms of media except CF until February (Black History Month) has passed. Yes, that sounds crazy but it's better than going crazy with all the spew that will go on. The worshipfest started when it was a KC and Philthy SB for all the narrative to begin. I consider football season over.
I agree this is more of a one off with 2 black qbs in sb. Mahomes is like a tiger woods type where everyone kept saying how blacks were going to dominate golf with their “superior athleticism” but that never happened. There are no other black qbs close to his ability, all other top qbs are white. It took a tremendously weak nfc, a very talented philly roster, and the 49ers not having a qb for hurts to make it to the sb. He’s not a bad player but certainly not elite and I’ll say it again no team can contend for a sb after giving huge contracts to average to above average qb. Only maybe 4-5 qbs can overcome the loss of talent at other positions and Mahomes is the only black one

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Regardless of the fact that Mahomes is half white and that Hurts is a reasonably talented, likable player, th e game will be about much more.

The usual 6 hours of BS pregame narrative is gonna feature Harriet Tubman, Jackie Robinson, MLK and then these two guys. In addition halftime will and most all of the commercials.

If you can stomach all that you have a less sensitive gag reflex than I do

jphoss

Mentor
I certainly won’t be watching one second of espn or any other media jerkoff session about 2 black qbs but I am hopeful they’ll lay it in so thick it will catalyze a certain percentage of swayable normies to see the discriminatory nature of the nfl towards our people

wile

Master
Yeah anyone here doing the conservative's outrage spiel needs to just sit down, if you want to entertain the anti-white hate mongers I guess it is your rights but I advise you just go sit down and be quiet. We are at the point the narrative is just plain embarrassing so much so we should taunt them to double down and double down some more. Honestly the narrative is so bad I think the video I just watched on twitter of the black cheerleaders doing their version of TNB will be better than Stupor Bowl 57.

Last edited: