2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This loss is on Shanahan for not having a decent backup QB once Garappolo got hurt. There's a reason Johnson's been on 50 different teams or whatever it is and Johnson was the backup not the third stringer with Garappolo out. Having a contingency in place for an injury to Purdy was a basic that was completely ignored.

Agreed on this. Other QBs out there on the street would have been better than Josh Johnson. I just hope Purdy is ok long term.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Maybe he will be, but he was topnotch this season, far more than a game manager. And he's always struck me as a well-grounded guy. Rooting for White players doesn't mean I have to dislike Black players or not give them any credit when they're very good.

Honestly, I have become hyper critical of blacks - both in sports as well as society. No one can deny how poorly the Eagles did in surrounding Wentz with players. If I recall he had Ertz and Goedert, that was it. We had many observations here on this site when Wentz still on the Eagles - the garbage players they surrounded him with. I feel I have certainly toned down my critiques of black players but I feel that Hurts is a beneficiary of a system and having players brought in or drafted to make him better. Wentz was never afforded that luxury.

El Gringo

Mentor
Honestly, I have become hyper critical of blacks - both in sports as well as society. No one can deny how poorly the Eagles did in surrounding Wentz with players. If I recall he had Ertz and Goedert, that was it. We had many observations here on this site when Wentz still on the Eagles - the garbage players they surrounded him with. I feel I have certainly toned down my critiques of black players but I feel that Hurts is a beneficiary of a system and having players brought in or drafted to make him better. Wentz was never afforded that luxury.

Hard to argue with that!

Awesome one on one tackle by Blakenship on Deebo!

aalin

Hurts is a beneficiary of those GREAT 3 OLs, Jason Kelce, Lane Johnson and Landon Dickerson who have DOMINATED their opposition.

MASSIVE help from the refs for the eagles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wentz in '17 had a great season, similar to Hurts' stats this year. The next year he was hurt (in fact he was hurt late in '17 which led to Foles winning the Super Bowl). Wentz was never quite as good after that. He's been injured a fair amount and his accuracy has never been as good as it was in '17. I like Wentz a lot and still root for him to succeed, but he's been given two starting jobs since leaving Philly and he was pretty good in both Indy and Washington but hasn't been as good as he was in 2017.

There's very little I like about the Eagles. The head coach is kind of a punk and it won't surprise me if he loses the "locker room" in a year or two like most White head coaches do who are very Caste and over-enthusiastic. I just happen to feel that being as fair-minded as possible is the right way to make converts when it comes to understanding the Caste System whereas never having a good thing to say about any Black athletes is a great way to drive the curious away.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wentz in '17 had a great season, similar to Hurts' stats this year. The next year he was hurt (in fact he was hurt late in '17 which led to Foles winning the Super Bowl). Wentz was never quite as good after that. He's been injured a fair amount and his accuracy has never been as good as it was in '17. I like Wentz a lot and still root for him to succeed, but he's been given two starting jobs since leaving Philly and he was pretty good in both Indy and Washington but hasn't been as good as he was in 2017.

There's very little I like about the Eagles. The head coach is kind of a punk and it won't surprise me if he loses the "locker room" in a year ro two like most White head coaches do who are very Caste and over-enthusiastic. I just happen to feel that being as fair-minded as possible is the right way to make converts when it comes to understanding the Caste System.

That's fair. I honestly think that being fair minded is a weakness at this point. The football industry is getting blacker by the year from high school on up. Hyper-blackness is everywhere in society. Pushing back a little and "hating" isn't the worst thing to do these days IMO.

Say what you want about the Eagles path, but as far as I know there's NO REASON to call Hurts a Douche. As far as I know he's done nothing wrong but take advantage of the opportunity he's been given. Seems like a good guy as far as I know. If I've missed something on Hurts, let me know me know. I don't like this outcome either, but calling the opposing QB undeserved names doesn't make us look good.
Calling him a douche may be excessive, but his demeanor comes across as inauthentically humble, a sort of subtle arrogance that I personally don't care for. Kind of like Russell Wilson but with a stoic, nonchalant style of presentation. I will stand by calling Srianni a douche, however.

El Gringo

Mentor
Here we go Joe!! He’s our only chance for a somewhat watchable Super Bowl. Besides the Rihana halftime show obviously.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Lots of respect to you Leonardfan for all you do here, but there's no reason to criticize Hurts for being a beneficiary. He just took advantage of the opportunity given to him. There's no reason for a poster, not you, to call him a douche. He's a professing Christian and as far as I know, he's done nothing wrong, but be a pretty good black QB. As a Christian myself, all can come to Christ, it doesn't matter the color.
It stinks that SF lost this way, but let's hope Burrow and the Bengals win and we see a great Super Bowl between them and the Eagles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's fair. I honestly think that being fair minded is a weakness at this point. The football industry is getting blacker by the year from high school on up. Hyper-blackness is everywhere in society. Pushing back a little and "hating" isn't the worst thing to do these days IMO.
I don't disagree, I've been "pushing back" virtually my entire adult life. Again, we seem to be having this discussion where we talk past each other so I'll let it go other than to say intelligent and fair-minded pushing back is the far more effective way to do it rather than rote condemnation of each and every member of a group of people. And btw, it's not Blacks causing everything to be blacker all the time, it goes much higher up the food chain. That's where intelligent pushing back must be aimed.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Honestly, I have become hyper critical of blacks - both in sports as well as society. No one can deny how poorly the Eagles did in surrounding Wentz with players. If I recall he had Ertz and Goedert, that was it. We had many observations here on this site when Wentz still on the Eagles - the garbage players they surrounded him with. I feel I have certainly toned down my critiques of black players but I feel that Hurts is a beneficiary of a system and having players brought in or drafted to make him better. Wentz was never afforded that luxuryI
I heard caste stooge Lombardi on the air today he talked how Hurts was playing the option offense that was tailored for him but without the threat of the pass this offense was only marginally more successful than the 1 armed Army football offense of the 49ers today. If Hurts plays like this the SB should be a blowout loss.

PS I just head Hurts sing Fly Eagles Fly and William Hung can carry a tune better than Hurts....

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I said before the game that it was more important for the Niners to win, than it was for McCaffrey to have a prominent role and a productive game. And I would certainly trade McCaffrey's commendable performance today for a 49ers victory.
Also, as had been said before, it was a HUGE mistake for the 49ers not to have a better back-up for Purday.
The game was essentially over from the start when Purdy went out.

Meanwhile, this is the first time I saw Jalen Hurts and the Eagles play this year. Hurts was okay, but not impressive. Didn't look like an MVP player to me. But overall the Eagles looked pretty good. However, I think the 49ers, with Purdy, could have won.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't disagree, I've been "pushing back" virtually my entire adult life. Again, we seem to be having this discussion where we talk past each other so I'll let it go other than to say intelligent and fair-minded pushing back is the far more effective way to do it rather than rote condemnation of each and every member of a group of people. And btw, it's not Blacks causing everything to be blacker all the time, it goes much higher up the food chain. That's where intelligent pushing back must be aimed.

I think the system from the top down is rotten. I alluded to this in a post I wrote in the NFL draft thread that got zero responses. Over the past year or so I have become much more of a realist when it comes to all of this as I witness the idiocracy unfold on social media. Whites play the role of supporter and clueless mouthpiece of the black player and ignored/demean their own kind (due to the fact they have been conditioned to be dehumanized and hate their own kind over the past 50 years), blacks have no issue playing the role of idols in this idolatry taking place as they just benefit from the system (just as bad) and the little hat people who own the teams, league and media outlooks all pulling the strigs.

I think the system from the top down is rotten. I alluded to this in a post I wrote in the NFL draft thread that got zero responses. Over the past year or so I have become much more of a realist when it comes to all of this as I witness the idiocracy unfold on social media. Whites play the role of supporter and clueless mouthpiece of the black player and ignored/demean their own kind (due to the fact they have been conditioned to be dehumanized and hate their own kind over the past 50 years), blacks have no issue playing the role of idols in this idolatry taking place as they just benefit from the system (just as bad) and the little hat people who own the teams, league and media outlooks all pulling the strigs.
+1

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I said before the game that it was more important for the Niners to win, than it was for McCaffrey to have a prominent role and a productive game. And I would certainly trade McCaffrey's commendable performance today for a 49ers victory.
Also, as had been said before, it was a HUGE mistake for the 49ers not to have a better back-up for Purday.
The game was essentially over from the start when Purdy went out.

Meanwhile, this is the first time I saw Jalen Hurts and the Eagles play this year. Hurts was okay, but not impressive. Didn't look like an MVP player to me. But overall the Eagles looked pretty good. However, I think the 49ers, with Purdy, could have won.
Hurts was playing with a shoulder injury that restricted his passing and running ability. He indeed wasn't anything more than ok today, but for much of the season he was a very effective runner and passer. He may well end up being the league MVP this year. But I'd say other than Hurts, Mahomes and Geno Smith 2022 has been a notably poor season for Black QBs.

Hear hear!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's a shame that you remain virtually alone in what you're doing on social media and in other ways to spread the word, I understand how disillusioning it must be. If I had the financial resources I'd hire you to start a Caste Football scouting site, much like DraftDaddy used to be but a lot better and fairer. I'd hire a couple other folks here to be CF reporters.

But that's just a dream of course, maybe things will change, especially if the social media/government censorship regime can be busted up. I do believe things are in flux and the future isn't set as there is undeniably an awakening taking place around what's left of the Western world among the normies and "deplorables." But someone or ones have to figure out how to organize it effectively as now we're just millions and millions of isolated individuals.

Flint

Mentor
Shanahan's stubborness and unwillingness to change has been his undoing in big games and right now it's looking like this will be no different.
I agree completely. What a dud of a game. SF couldn’t have come up with something? They essentially played the 2nd half unable to pass the ball. Why not go with a wildcat formation, run some options, something. But basically they conceded the game. If it was possible Shanahan would have forfeited. What happened is that they had their excuse for losing (QB injuries) so they figured why try?

TheVoice

True, true, and true again. I spoke about the point you made Don on a Show earlier this week. The amount of Whites, particularly younger people, who buy into and support black culture, dress black, listen to that rap crap ****, try to talk slangish black language, it's disgusting. Then again, black seems to be in and negro worship in America is now at unprecedented levels. Being White is just so blase, boring, so out of step with these current contemporary times.

aalin

No replay for that penalty which killed the Bengals first drive ? Refs already at work helping KC

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's a shame that you remain virtually alone in what you're doing on social media and in other ways to spread the word, I understand how disillusioning it must be. If I had the financial resources I'd hire you to start a Caste Football scouting site, much like DraftDaddy used to be but a lot better and fairer. I'd hire a couple other folks here to be CF reporters.

But that's just a dream of course, maybe things will change, especially if the social media/government censorship regime can be busted up. I do believe things are in flux and the future isn't set as there is undeniably an awakening taking place around what's left of the Western world among the normies and "deplorables." But someone or ones have to figure out how to organize it effectively as now we're just millions and millions of isolated individuals.

I will say that I put a lot less energy into worrying about sports lately. I do feel that in greater society an awakening is occurring which gives me hope on the big picture. People are questioning things - especially about anti-White racism, discrimination, The Great Replacement, Miscegenation that I was exposed to 15 years ago on this site. For as much as you and I may disagree on certain things (black qbs mostly lol) my appreciation to you for this site and exposing me to realties of cultural communism and anti-White discrimination over the past 17 years has been a master class in helping navigate and disect this sick society we live in.