2022 FIFA World Cup

Phall

Master
Nice win for Spain, although they ended the game with two African immigrants on the pitch, the first time this has happened in their long World Cup history.

Phall

Master
Belgium starting 8 whites, an upward trend. Canada is starting 4 whites and 7 blacks, a remarkable misrepresentation of its demographics.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
View attachment 3664
LMAO

Japan 2. Germany 1. However in virtue signaling, Germany is still undefeated.

Edit: I also found this beautiful statement. So the number 1 value for a German national football team is diversity? Explains why they aren’t very good anymore. I’d think unity, hard work, kinsmanship, teamwork, communication, etc would all be more important but what do I know….View attachment 3666
after seeing the above photo, shouldn’t the “germans” in the back row be grasping the hips of the “germans” bent over in front of them? now THAT would show those hateful homophobes! or perhaps taking a big, hard pounding by Japan is an even better representation of their sodomite values?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
i think it's time to recall that germany has strict laws against free speech in addition to having the media and politics controlled by people who think alike, so very few separation of powers
they are not that different from the USSR, which had freedom of speech guaranteed by every one of its constitutions

in austria ( a country with similar laws) a singer is serving more than ten years in prison, in europe you can be a serial killer and spend a similar amount of time in prison
That’s a fair point. It’s also worth noting that Germany is a satellite / puppet state of the US, as Putin publicly stated in his big speech back in October. So if the US is exporting sodomy and child genital mutilation worldwide than it is not a surprise that the Germans are their biggest apostles.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Belgium does not look good at all!
Canada is dominating play.
Belgium is very lucky to be up 1-0.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That’s a fair point. It’s also worth noting that Germany is a satellite / puppet state of the US, as Putin publicly stated in his big speech back in October. So if the US is exporting sodomy and child genital mutilation worldwide than it is not a surprise that the Germans are their biggest apostles.
Most of Europe is Americas Puppets and we are the Puppet Master. They bought full into the globohomo and now it will destroy their
countries from the energy to the financial crisis. Biden now is making almost impossible for any European Business to stay afloat with his
latest laws and rule changes. The same thing they did to China a while back. You will see European Companies leave their by the 100's to
the 1000's of companies to come set up their business in the US. We have destroyed Germany and all the other places that try to be our
friends. It will destroy them for decades but finally countries will have to learn to get back to local business and local economy to thrive
and survive. America will be no different but we will also steal much of the successful companies abroad to help us get back on top quicker.
It's really evil what the US has done to Europe and countless other places all around the world.

So yes you nailed it Freethinker. Germany is a puppet state and I feel bad for the people. America is no different. We are owned and controled by the tiny hat guys. Prove me wrong! Lmao.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It's entertaining how the Western Nations are bending over themselves trying to prove who's the gayest.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
As someone who has German heritage all I can say is my ancestors would be appalled. Remarkable how far down the globohomo rabbit hole the Germans have gone.

Sean89

Mentor
Hope Uruguay can have a good world cup. They have some very exciting players, and a last go round for King Luis and Cavani.

Matra2

Master
On the USA match...if denying a goalscoring opportunity equals a red card (I assume that rule remains) why wasn't the black American who fouled Gareth Bale in the last play of the match red-carded? I know it happened near the halfway line but the US goalie was way outside of the penalty box and Bale was about to shoot. I guess it goes by how they define 'goalscoring opportunity'.

As for the Germans. Someone in NATO (ie. US approval) blew up Nordstream 2 - an unprecedented act since WW2 - but the Germans care more about virtue signalling on homosexuality, laughing at Britain's post-Brexit foibles (which Germans blame on right wing British nationalism!), and their MSM is still Trump/Orban-bashing every day. It is really hard to fell much empathy or sympathy for Germans knowing that the vast majority of them support this type of thing.

Matra2

Master
Belgium starting 8 whites, an upward trend. Canada is starting 4 whites and 7 blacks, a remarkable misrepresentation of its demographics.
I'm in Canada. The hype over this team is completely OTT. Not only that but I've detected some passive-aggressive potshots at the almost all white team that got Canada to the 1986 World Cup in Mexico - when it was much harder to qualify. For example every single time 1986 gets mentioned the MSM reminds us that that team didn't score a goal, but they don't word it that way, instead they always say "failed to score". Canada's MSM, especially the channel with broadcast rights, rarely refers to its athletes in such negative terms preferring to emphasise positivity. You could feel their great disappointment when Davies missed his penalty. I think they're as desperate for a black immigrant to score Canada's first ever World Cup goal as Southgate was to have a black player score the winning penalty against Italy at last year's Euros, as it will give them decades of propaganda.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
How did Italy not qualify? Have they filled their team with Somalia refugees or have they just stopped being good in general?
They just won the Euro Cup 2 years ago with an all Italian squad. They just didn’t do well in qualifiers for whatever reason. It’s really tough to get out of the Euro qualifiers. Sweden, Norway (with 2 elite young players), Hungary (in great form last year or so) and Austria (who are usually tough) are all missing too. It’s a numbers game really as most of these teams are better than the teams from Asia, North America and Africa.

clement

Guru
also because of the pandemic soccer especially in europe has been chaotic, the results have been very unusual, nobody was watching, nobody in the stands, i think the latest competitions should be discarded
i don't even know who has won any of the major leagues, the champions league, or any competition for the last few years

Phall

Master

Iran 2, Wales 0

Iran government supporters confront protesters at World Cup

Unlike in their first match against England, the Iran players sang along to their national anthem before the match as some fans in the stadium wept, whistled and booed.
Small mobs of men surrounded three different women giving interviews about the protests to foreign media outside the stadium, disrupting broadcasts as they angrily chanted, "The Islamic Republic of Iran!"

Many women fans appeared shaken as Iranian government supporters shouted at them in Farsi and filmed them close-up on their phones.

Allah teaches another lesson to feminists and sodomites (redundant).

Phall

Master
Just four whites starting today for the USA. England will start four blacks (including fair-skinned quadroon Kieran Trippier). Berhalter has elected to start some bum named Haji Wright while leaving Gio Reyna and Brendan Aaronsen on the bench.

Despite its intense, relentless, and furious push toward being gay and black, England is a better team to root for today.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just four whites starting today for the USA. England will start four blacks (including fair-skinned quadroon Kieran Trippier). Berhalter has elected to start some bum named Haji Wright while leaving Gio Reyna and Brendan Aaronsen on the bench.

Despite its intense, relentless, and furious push toward being gay and black, England is a better team to root for today.
This USA team is worse than France. The only other team that is a worse inverse of demographics maybe Ecuador.

Phall

Master
UeJ9J7I.jpg

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sad to see England draw against the US. Honestly pathetic Grealish didn't start the match
Yea, he’s always one of their best players.

After the subs, England finished with 9 Whites and a quadroon. Don’t think they can get better than that demographically in this modern era.