2022 FIFA World Cup

Probably just rugby league (rugby à XIII) in New South Wales. Lebanon itself has never - to my knowledge - produced any great athletes despite being wealthy until the civil war in the 1970s. Neither has ethnically similar but larger Syria. They are all football crazy and unlike small European countries like Scotland and Slovenia don't have to compete in tough World Cup qualifying groups.
I discovered this sport during the pandemic and that's how i found out that they did well and that most of them happened to look very whitish compared to the scrawny Morrocans and Algerians.

clement

Guru
north africans are incredibly dysgenic
i don't know about middle eastern arabs because they are not in high numbers in european cities and because of this they don't have a big pool of professional players for european clubs to choose from to have the token arab player on the team

the fact that even professional athletes like benzema or taarabt managed to be so unfit, even obese, despite playing for top european clubs is unreal and says a lot about them
usually a north african is either obese (prone to diabete too) or skinny in an unhealthy way, like malnourished

benzema was more than 90 kilos at one point while playing for real madrid, and all the monitoring, training and drugs that go along with playing for a top club

https://www.africatopsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/karim_benzema_01_28042012.jpg

in france all of the most famous people with genetic defects are north african

https://file1.closermag.fr/var/closermag/storage/images/1/3/1/5/4/13154029/booder-mohamed-benyamna-soiree-global-gift-gala-hotel-four-seasons-george-paris-mai-2012.jpeg?alias=exact1024x768_p&size=x100&format=jpeg
https://static.kino.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/pattaya-2016-film-rcm1200x627u.jpg

some other famous north africans:

Exclusif !! Le comédien français/marocain et la star de cinéma Jamel  Debbouze passent du temps avec un ami à Miami Beach. En 2002, Jamel était  l'acteur le plus payé de France. 7/27/06

Les chaussettes blanches Adidas de Eddy Maklouf (Malik Bentalha) dans Taxi 5

they are also incredibly prone to schizophrenia and other mental illnesses

clement

Guru
mbappe at the time of the"quota" scandal that happened in french soccer, when france tried to change the way they train players to allow for more white players to develop:

he can be seen saying that the best players ar all black and arab

at the time france tried to address the problems which led to most of its best players being white and not being allowed to turn pro at the usual age, basically being refused by every club and often having to play develop in other countries like griezmann ribery giroud etc

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
also about mbappe, the argentine fans were calling him a homosexual because he has a transexual girlfriend:

Jogador Kylian Mbappe e a modelo Ines Rau - Foto: Reprodução/Twitter

:vomiton22je::vomiton22je::vomiton22je:

He is a homosexual then. That is a man, with a “science p*ssy”, made from his sliced up penis, stuffed inside-out into a gaping wound.

clement

Guru

He is a homosexual then. That is a man, with a “science p*ssy”, made from his sliced up penis, stuffed inside-out into a gaping wound.

i'm not even sure if he had that surgery, the sources are unclear, they could be talking about the breast implants too
i'm hoping mbappe becomes the first openly homosexual top player :sisi1

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Absolutely Freethinker. Spot on. We must never use the language, terms, narrative and lies of the enemies of God and humanity. There is no such thing as a transgendered person. They have sliced up, mutilated, perverted body parts but they are still what they were at birth. Each man like this will stand before God as a man. Same thing with women.

white is right

Hall of Famer
also about mbappe, the argentine fans were calling him a homosexual because he has a transexual girlfriend:

Jogador Kylian Mbappe e a modelo Ines Rau - Foto: Reprodução/Twitter

I don't know what buddy cares another buddy like this unless there is something going down.... I remember this one radio personality in NYC pled his case for being straight on the air but in "weak moments" similar to an alcoholic or gambling addict he would troll for transvestites in known haunts in NYC.

clement

Guru
I don't know what buddy cares another buddy like this unless there is something going down.... I remember this one radio personality in NYC pled his case for being straight on the air but in "weak moments" similar to an alcoholic or gambling addict he would troll for transvestites in known haunts in NYC.
Équipe de France : Mbappé, photo... Giroud fait le buzz et lâche une énorme  réponse - Le10sport.com

that's a very gay celebration, even by soccer standards :meparto:

Math1990

Guru
Argentina's goalkeeper is an animal, what he provoked the "French" in penalties was no joke

Photo of him mocking the mbappe with the photo of the "Frenchman" Sad placed on a doll During the title parade in Argentina:
IMG-20221220-WA0085.jpg

he also in the penalty shootout in 2021 against Colombia in the copa America provoked another black player, yerry mina he said mira como te como hermano "look how i eat you brother", Provoking the Colombian and taking his penalty

super confident

clement

Guru
Argentina's goalkeeper is an animal, what he provoked the "French" in penalties was no joke

Photo of him mocking the mbappe with the photo of the "Frenchman" Sad placed on a doll During the title parade in Argentina:
View attachment 3697

he also in the penalty shootout in 2021 against Colombia in the copa America provoked another black player, yerry mina he said mira como te como hermano "look how i eat you brother", Provoking the Colombian and taking his penalty

super confident

i have seen videos that show what he did to make the french players lose focus
he came prepared and did pretty much anything he could

it shows how argentina is culturally european unlike brazil or uruguay, usually it's european countries that do this
argentina came prepared for the penalty shootouts and was ready to use every rule to their advantage
it reminds me of how italy won the 2006 world cup too

another tactic to make the player lose focus that can be used is walking casually between the panalty taker and the ball, i have seen players doing it for a very long time

Matra2

Master
it shows how argentina is culturally european unlike brazil or uruguay, usually it's european countries that do this
Really? In Northern Europe I think this is seen - perhaps hypocritically - as poor sportsmanship.

clement

Guru
Really? In Northern Europe I think this is seen - perhaps hypocritically - as poor sportsmanship.

i think germany for example only cares about winning and will do anything they can to achieve victory

“We have to be a little dirty, not always be nice or try to play nice football.
“Against players like them, you have to throw down a marker.”

clement

Guru
benzema unfollowed almost all players from the french national team on instagram after announcing he was retiring from the french national team:

Matra2

Master
i think germany for example only cares about winning and will do anything they can to achieve victory

You are right. The Germans have a record of very poor sportsmanship in football. I can remember their cheating & other bad behaviour going all the way back to the 1982 World Cup. Scandinavians and the British (the French & Belgians too) used to have a sense of fair play. Not so much anymore.

white is right

Hall of Famer
You are right. The Germans have a record of very poor sportsmanship in football. I can remember their cheating & other bad behaviour going all the way back to the 1982 World Cup. Scandinavians and the British (the French & Belgians too) used to have a sense of fair play. Not so much anymore.
This play here was frightening and ferocious at the same time and forced football(soccer) to change the rules on collisions like this.

Matra2

Master
benzema unfollowed almost all players from the french national team on instagram after announcing he was retiring from the french national team:

Benzema acts like a child.
This play here was frightening and ferocious at the same time and forced football(soccer) to change the rules on collisions like this.
I watched that match live. Earlier in the tournament they colluded with Austria in what became known as the Disgrace of Gijon

clement

Guru
Benzema acts like a child.

it's exactly what the articles says in its title :meparto:
he is proving everybody right, he was only in the french team because it is better than algeria, but doesn't really care

clement

Guru
we will probably never know but i wonder if deschamps had a specific plan in place for the penalties, similar to argentina, trying to make the oponent lose focus
he has to be very familiar with these tactics since he played most of his career in italy
and i always thought he was the kind of coach who only cares about the end result, not about the way the team reaches it
but here it looked like france didn't come with a plan

clement

Guru
an update about the moroccan supporter who was killed after trying to take down the french flag on a car, getting rolled over by the car:

the communist (trotskyist) politicians tried to make it look like that accident was part of clashes between arabs and far right groups after the match between france and morocco, it is laughable to pretend this could happen in most french cities but especially in montpellier, where this happened

so here's the aftermath of that incident, i used some website to translate it:

The death of Aymen, the 14-year-old schoolboy hit and killed by a crazy car on Wednesday evening after the end of the France-Morocco World Cup match on the Avenue de Barcelona in the Mosson-la Paillade housing estate in Montpellier has aroused passions and outbursts of violence, while his family has called for calm.

As Métropolitain revealed this Friday, the community of sedentary gypsies, the target of very violent punitive expeditions on Thursday evening, is due to meet Aymen's family this evening, after Fernand Maraval, known as Yaka, has been received by the imams of Mosson and Petit Bard and after a meeting at the Hérault prefecture which took place at the beginning of the afternoon. Yaka Maraval and the gypsy victims who had their flats ransacked and set on fire, as well as two lorries and a car, "do not understand why no police protection measures were put in place on Thursday evening" to prevent 250 to 300 young people armed with Kalashnikovs and iron bars from entering the Jupiter residence to commit acts of violence, having terrorised the parents and children.

so no white people involved, it was a clash between gipsies and arabs

clement

Guru

a journalist confirms that benzema was called back after the 2018 world cup win because of political pressure, deschamps was against it

at this world cup he used a minor injury to get rid of him
real madrid staff knew the injury wasn't that bad they even allowed him to play a friendly match before the end of the world cup