2022 FIFA World Cup

white lightning

Hall of Famer
bb67508eeaaa60a5.jpg

Arerequired

Mentor
Good to see the cucks get shut up. They were saying that football is a mediocre sport without blacks, France was gonna win, etc...

Also France subbing their white players screams social engineering, backfired like it did last year.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Even most of the sportsball haters on Gab are celebrating Argentina's win!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
credit where it's due; Mbappe has an extraordinary knack for putting the ball in the back of the net. that being said ...

WHAT A WONDERFUL WIN for Argentina!!!!!

Messi was so incredibly cool under pressure, as was the entire Argentine team in the shootout. seeing the African-frenchies crumble was incredibly satisfying.

i’m still not sure the penalty for handball that gave Mbappe the hat trick was justified, as it looked like the Argentine defender had his back turned. but i guess since his arm was away from his body, the referee obviously deemed it non-accidental. still, it was a tough break that favored France. i’m VERY glad that didn’t decide the outcome.

i certainly would like to know what went on in the French locker room after the match, as i hate it for Giroud, Griezmann, and Rabiot. subbing them off was HUGELY strange, in my opinion, especially considering how their replacements “performed.” will there be controversy to come over the decision, or was it (as Arerequired suggested) a socially engineered move based on the DIE agenda?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
DIEversity for whites but not for black,, asian or hispanic countries. Just get rid of all of the whites. Nothing to see here. Move right along.

72a94b9fcf8acccc.png

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

grandmaster

"The Mexicans came from the Indians, the Brazilians came from the jungle, but we Argentines came from the ships. And they were ships that came from Europe."

Alberto Fernandez, President of Argentina, 2019-present.

clement

Guru
lloris was the last white player left for france after all the substitutions
he has been a fantastic goalkeeper and one of the main reasons why france got far in a lot of tournaments because it's such an important position in a competition like the world cup
but now he is 35
it was probably his last tournament
he was the last white goalkeeper, the next one will probably be black

moving forward, the only way france has any true white player on the team will probably be through naturalisation of a foreign born player
otherwise there may be some strange hybrid like half gipsy, half reunionese or something like that

i think it's the correct representation of people who play soccer in most french cities, except that there are no arabs in the team because they suck and they go on to play for their own national teams

edit: a few years from now it looks like there could be a white goalkeeper to replace lloris after all: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illan_Meslier

Last edited:

clement

Guru
benzema just announced his retirement from the french national team
he was never going to be called back anyways

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
he has been a fantastic goalkeeper and one of the main reasons why france got far in a lot of tournaments because it's such an important position in a competition like the world cup
but now he is 35

moving forward, the only way france has any true white player on the team will probably be through naturalisation of a foreign born player
otherwise there may be some strange hybrid like half gipsy, half reunionese or something like that

i think it's the correct representation of people who play soccer in most french cities, except that there are no arabs in the team because they suck and they go on to play for their own national teams

edit: a few years from now it looks like there could be a white goalkeeper to replace lloris after all: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illan_Meslier
I was thinking this the other day. Perhaps every “French” team going forward will field 9 or 10 blacks as the regular starting lineup. Giroud and Griezmann could be gone due to age. Rabiot could be replaced for some younger “magical” blacks. Pavard was benched in the WC for no good reason, and he’s unhappy, so maybe he’ll stay away from the national team. Perhaps the Hernandez brothers are “safe” picks for the next Euro Cup?

clement

Guru
I was thinking this the other day. Perhaps every “French” team going forward will field 9 or 10 blacks as the regular starting lineup. Giroud and Griezmann could be gone due to age. Rabiot could be replaced for some younger “magical” blacks. Pavard was benched in the WC for no good reason, and he’s unhappy, so maybe he’ll stay away from the national team. Perhaps the Hernandez brothers are “safe” picks for the next Euro Cup?

giroud is 100% gone, it was a miracle that he was allowed to play this world cup
he wasn't suposed to be on the team and was only called back after benzema got injuried
it was also a miracle that he managed to beat the record for most goals scored ever for france, as he shouldn't have been there

the hernandez brothers are the sons of a professional player and didn't grow up in france so it makes sense
like i said i don't see real white players growing up in a big french city getting to the national team, the reality is cities are mostly non white and whites are unlikely to play soccer

going forward white players will probably need to be born abroad, come from some french city that still has significant white population that i don't know about, have family in professional sports, or be naturalised citizen, like for example a brazilian plays for PSG and he ends up playing for the french national team

clement

Guru
aparently pavard (white) was a trouble maker at this world cup, it's likely he will not come back to the national team

Matra2

Master
but now he is 35

It's interesting that North Africans are better than MidEast Arabs like Jordanians/Syrians/Lebanese/Iraqis - who might be as bad as Indians/Pakistanis at sport. It must be due to Berber ethnic origins or admixture.

It's interesting that North Africans are better than MidEast Arabs like Jordanians/Syrians/Lebanese/Iraqis - who might be as bad as Indians/Pakistanis at sport. It must be due to Berber ethnic origins or admixture.
I believe that Lebanese are better natural athletes than north africans. There is a significant lebanese diaspora in Australia for example and quite a few of them thrive in rugby as far as i know.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It’s funny that there is an opinion here that the Arabs (North African) in France are not good enough to make the team over blacks. Yet the best team in Africa currently is Morocco. Also, black African countries outnumber North African ones by 4 or 5 to 1. Yet every WC it seems that usually 2 NA teams qualify (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or Egypt) against the odds of many black countries.

Are blacks really that much better? Is France able to succeed by pooling an “allstar team” from many black African countries and simply train / coach them better? This perplexes me to be honest.

Matra2

Master
I believe that Lebanese are better natural athletes than north africans. There is a significant lebanese diaspora in Australia for example and quite a few of them thrive in rugby as far as i know.
Probably just rugby league (rugby à XIII) in New South Wales. Lebanon itself has never - to my knowledge - produced any great athletes despite being wealthy until the civil war in the 1970s. Neither has ethnically similar but larger Syria. They are all football crazy and unlike small European countries like Scotland and Slovenia don't have to compete in tough World Cup qualifying groups.