2022 College Football Week 13

wile

Master
One of the clown announcers on the Mizzou broadcast on CBS said that Schrader "even looks like a fullback", then my wife asked why I was swearing so much.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
One of the clown announcers on the Mizzou broadcast on CBS said that Schrader "even looks like a fullback", then my wife asked why I was swearing so much.
Haha!
I'll be on the golf course mid-morning till about 2 eastern time. Clemson plays South Carolina at noon. Please keep updated with Shipley if possible.
Wake/Duke at 3:30. Hartman declares for the draft.

northwinds

Mentor
McCarthy with a short running TD to go with his 3 passing TDS puts Michigan up 31-21 in the early 4th quarter…..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McCarthy with a short running TD to go with his 3 passing TDS puts Michigan up 31-21 in the early 4th quarter…..
If Clemson comes back to win today and Michigan holds on to win I will be very happy. Ohio State almost always seems to
win these big games the majority of the time. I'm as sick of Ohio St. as I am of Alabama. What a great year it would be seeing
them both lose.

northwinds

Mentor
A Clemson afrolete fumbles on the punt return with 2 minutes left closing out Clemson’s/Shipley’s chances for a winning drive…….

white lightning

Hall of Famer
DJ Uiagalelei has to be one of the worst starting qb's very a top 5 team in a very long time. I can't defend the kid anymore.
He was 8 for 29 with 99 yards passing in 4 quarters with 1 td and 1 interception. Done with the kid. Can't believe they didn't
bench him. Yeah the kickoff returner fumbled but there is no guarantee that they would have won any way with 1 minute left.
Time for DJ to move on to greener pastures. Clemson lost alot of money today. Shipley with 15 for 132 yards and 1 td.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
A Clemson afrolete fumbles on the punt return with 2 minutes left closing out Clemson’s/Shipley’s chances for a winning drive…….
I really like Dabo Swinney, but he lived with Uiagalelei and his team died with Uiagalelei. DJ seems like a really good person as well. How many white QB's could go 8/29 with an INT and keep their job. I hope he goes with Cade Klubnik in the ACC Championship next week and into their bowl game. It's time to move on from DJ.

northwinds

Mentor
DJ Uiagalelei has to be one of the worst starting qb's very a top 5 team in a very long time. I can't defend the kid anymore.
He was 8 for 29 with 99 yards passing in 4 quarters with 1 td and 1 interception. Done with the kid. Can't believe they didn't
bench him. Yeah the kickoff returner fumbled but there is no guarantee that they would have won any way with 1 minute left.
Time for DJ to move on to greener pastures. Clemson lost alot of money today. Shipley with 15 for 132 yards and 1 td.

Not to quibble…but there were 2 minutes left and the ball was near the 50. I was really looking forward to see what Shipley could do as he was averaging 9+ yards per carry and had 2 receptions in the game…..oh well….

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Very happy Michigan has beat Ohio State past 2 years! They've got the recipe on how to do it.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hartman to Morin TD, but Duke and QB Riley Leonard up 27-24. Leonard 3 TD's 21/27 267 yards.
Morin 5 catches for 86 yards and a TD

Warhawk_46

Master
Ball State is looking great behind "Thor" Carson Steele. He has 9 rushes for 110 yards already. This man can't be stopped! I'm
guessing so far with 2 long touchdown runs. One for over 20 yards and the other for over 40 yards. Only mid 2nd quarter and
the kid is the best running back I've see all year period. This kid could play at any level.
Absolute stud. He is a man amongst boys out there.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Oregon is leading Oregon St. 31 to 17 and we are just about to start the 4th quarter.

Bo Nix as always is playing great. He already has 300 yards passing. Chase Cota with 6 catches for 115 yards and one touchdown.
He had a 44 yard bomb that was awesome to watch. Oregon looks to be headed to 9-1 in the PAC 12 and 10-2 overall. Another
great season. Will be great to see them in a Bowl Game like usual. The Oregon Ducks are fun to watch!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Charlie Jones is a complete receiver. some games, he showcases his toughness and route running by grinding out the underneath and over-the-middle stuff. today, he showed off his deep speed with multiple catches of over 50 yards. then there’s his ability as a returner (which he hasn’t had to do much this year).

to think he’s had all this ability, and no one would’ve ever seen it had he not transferred to Purdue.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ugly loss for Wisconsin.

Good win for Minnesota and Kaliakmanis! Freshman tore up Badgers DBs from CA and FL.