2022 College Football Week 13

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ball State is looking great behind "Thor" Carson Steele. He has 9 rushes for 110 yards already. This man can't be stopped! I'm
guessing so far with 2 long touchdown runs. One for over 20 yards and the other for over 40 yards. Only mid 2nd quarter and
the kid is the best running back I've see all year period. This kid could play at any level.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ball State led 95 percent of the game and looked headed for a sure Bowl Game. They let off the gas just a little too fast. Miami Ohio
came back and shocked them with a nail biting 1 points loss. I will say the Miami of Ohio Defense was incredible in the 2nd half. They have
white defenders everywhere and they played really good in the 3rd and 4th quarter. I'm just a little bummed as I wanted to see Ball State
make a bowl game to see Mr Carson Steele one more time until next fall. Oh well. Their qb play is still what always comes back to haunt
them week after week.

Carson Steele was amazing as usual. He had 27 rushes for 165 yards and 2 touchdowns. He has had 6 catches for 30 yards for a total
of 195 total yards. This man leaves it all on the field. Nothing but the utmost respect for his amazing talent. He should be an All American
in a fair world. This puts him over 1500 yards rushing for the season. Epic performance by the sensational sophmore!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As of today 11/23/22 we have 2 of our white running backs in the top 6 in rushing in the NCAA. Carson Steele is 2nd and he would
be 1st if he wouldn't have missed the whole 2nd half last week in concussion protocol. Brad Roberts is 6th. White Running Backs
showing all the dumb white fans just how good they are for the few of them that get a chance to be the number 1 rb on a team! :)

College Football Rushing Complete Stats​

Rushing​

Player GPATTYDSAVGTDYDS/G
Chase Brown RB ILL 11 309 1582 5.1 9 143.8
Carson Steele RB BALLST 12 289 1556 5.4 14 129.7
Mohamed Ibrahim RB MINN 10 277 1524 5.5 19 152.4
Blake Corum RB MICH 11 245 1457 5.9 18 132.5
DeWayne McBride RB UAB 10 217 1438 6.6 18 143.8
Brad Roberts RB AF 11 273 1425 5.2 14 129.5

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Awesome! Good job Men! Steele is a star and he'll be around for a while! NFL is next stop for Roberts.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cooper DeJean is out for Iowa against Nebraska, after getting clocked by (what i thought was) a targeting block the refs didn’t see. the Nebraska black quarterback immediately goes after DeJean’s replacement and scored a long touchdown.

Petras is also now out after getting injured on a cornerback blitz.

Iowa’s down 10-0 early.

TwentyTwo

Master
Mizzou QB Brady Cook showing his Tailback skills. 53 yards rushing on last 2 carries. Over 100 already in 1st Half

Yes indeed Carolina Speed! Only white starting RB in the SEC Cody Schrader with the TD Run. CBS nice story on D2 Transfer from Truman State

LB Bumper Pool ...out had surgery yesterday.

Walk on DB Hudson Clark is a player!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great updates guys. Hoping Bobo can shine for UCLA today. Watching ASU vs AZ right now because it's one of the oldest if
not the oldest rivarly games in the country. There is always alot of hot blooded tempers in this Duel in the Desert!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Iowa’s replacement cornerblack for DeJean is promptly burned for not 1, but 2! looooooooong touchdowns. he has since been replaced by another White defensive back to play the verboten position. welcome to Division One football, Jamison Heinz. good luck!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Heinz ALMOST makes the interception! great coverage on the play.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Whoa whoa they benched a world's greatest Afflete for a Honkey walk-on?! Suhweet!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another day and another Caste Victim Story. Trenton Bourguet a walk on junior at ASU is finally playing this year. As I said
despite setting an all time Arizona High School Quarterback High School Passing Yards Record which might never be broken.

At Marana, he passed for 7,612 yards and 89 touchdowns, and earned several awards in the process. He played High School Football
down in Tucson, AZ yet despite his record shattering career wasn't offered not even 1 scholarshiip across the nation. He finally ended
up walking on at ASU and now after 3 years has finally found himself starting late in his junior year. Good story and the kid would remind
you guys of Jake Plummer. As acurate as they come and very mobile with his legs. Good luck to him as he has 1 year left at ASU. The
Sun Devils were very lucky to have this kid walk on to campus as their chosen quarterbacks have not panned out.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another day and another Caste Victim Story. Trenton Bourguet a walk on junior at ASU is finally playing this year. As I said
despite setting an all time Arizona High School Quarterback High School Passing Yards Record which might never be broken.

At Marana, he passed for 7,612 yards and 89 touchdowns, and earned several awards in the process. He played High School Football
down in Tucson, AZ yet despite his record shattering career wasn't offered not even a single div. I scholarshiip across the nation. He finally ended
up walking on at ASU and now after 3 years has finally found himself starting late in his junior year. Good story and the kid would remind
you guys of Jake Plummer. As acurate as they come and very mobile with his legs. Good luck to him as he has 1 year left at ASU. The
Sun Devils were very lucky to have this kid walk on to campus as their chosen quarterbacks have not panned out.
Always good to document these cases!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Iowa’s defense giving them a chance again! WOW!

Phall

Master
If this game was THE BED, Iowa football was like AMBER HEARD, because they unzipped their trousers and plopped a steamy souvenir right down in the middle of it. With a spot in the conference championship on the line, as 10.5 point favorites at home, Brian Ferentz dials up another gameplan of sub-300 total yards of offense. It was always going to be an uphill climb with the Hawkeyes' top touchdown threat, cornerback Cooper DeJean, out with injury. Without the threat of his pick six, there was a near-zero chance that this offense could come from behind, let alone score in a two-minute drill. Neither of Iowa's current quarterbacks should be on a D1 roster next season, and the coach's son should promptly accept a "lateral move" of sorting packages in the university mail room.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Iowa’s defense is legend. too bad their offense is inept.

today’s performance featured frequent mental lapses, blown assignments, penalties and poor execution. (with LaPorta out with injury) other than the other tight end Lachey, no receiver looked capable of getting open. as to whether they can catch the ball or not, that’s impossible to say because the backup quarterback clearly revealed why the coaching staff has stuck with Petras all year. one running back appears capable of running to daylight; the others routinely run into their own linemen. the o-line was consistently inconsistent. in a word: terrible.

that Iowa had the chance to compete for a conference championship with all these problems speaks to the quality of their defense and special teams.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Ricky pearsall with a nice long touchdown catch. Apparently no one wondered how he managed to get so much space (he was open by at least 10 yards), but instead focused on Anthony Richardson who is pretty overrated in my view. Oh well. Prime time catch

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Pearsall now has almost 150 yds on 4 catches and 2 tds.

Course Osweiler still slobbering all over the pinpoint accuracy of Richardson. But

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Pearsall now has almost 150 yds on 4 catches and 2 tds.

Course Osweiler still slobbering all over the pinpoint accuracy of Richardson. But
I was about to comment on Ricky Pearsall. He has 4 catches for 139 yards with 2 tds in the first half alone. It's been a frustrating
year for the kid as the Florida QB never looks his way much. Why today is different I have no idea. Great to see though
as he is a senior and has a chance to be noticed by the nfl. Hope he can get a 200 yard game today and a big Gator Win.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Missouri held on to win today 29-27 over Arkansas. Cody Schrader had 18 carries for 87 yards and one td.
Their stud qb Brady Cook was 16 of 26 for 242 yards and one td. Cook also rushed 18 times for 138 yards & 1 td!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Pearsall has also been hit to the head illegally (but it wasn’t called), and he is running back kicks.

He is probably the best wideout on the field but all you hear is how precise his routes are.

Correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t running precise routes be an indication of agility and thus athleticism?

I don’t really get it why running a good route or selling a fake is somehow looked down upon when pale face does it.

I’m kidding. I totally get it

TwentyTwo

Master
Ricky Pearsall hasn't been 100% healthy lately. Nice to see him having a big game . Just got back to house from HS Playoff game ...so i need to check Pearsall's highlights! .....has 139 of the 151 yards. Almost just had his 3rd TD ; but the defender was called for Pass
Interference.

Eastern Michigan RB Samson Evans had another nice game 135 yards rushing 23 carries & TD + 2 rec 14 yards

UCLA RB Colson Yankoff had 59 yards rushing on 11 carries + 1 rec 11 yards

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ricky Pearsall hasn't been 100% healthy lately. Nice to see him having a big game . Just got back to house from HS Playoff game ...so i need to check Pearsall's highlights! .....has 139 of the 151 yards. Almost just had his 3rd TD ; but the defender was called for Pass
Interference.

Eastern Michigan RB Samson Evans had another nice game 135 yards rushing 23 carries & TD + 2 rec 14 yards

UCLA RB Colson Yankoff had 59 yards rushing on 11 carries + 1 rec 11 yards
I had forgot about Yankoff. Good to see UCLA giving kids a chance. Jake Bobo had a little over 60 yards receiving which I believe puts him
at a little over 800 yards for the season.