2022 Arizona Cardinals

NEP01

Guru
Bidwell has already declared that Murray will have a say in the coaching search. This after he quickly caved to Murray's aggressive contract demands last offseason. This will be one of the league's worst teams for years to come, regardless of who gets the coaching job.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bidwell has already declared that Murray will have a say in the coaching search. This after he quickly caved to Murray's aggressive contract demands last offseason. This will be one of the league's worst teams for years to come, regardless of who gets the coaching job.
LOL clowns.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL clowns.

Yeah, you can't make this up. Glad Watt decided to retire still at the top of his game rather than waste another year in Arizona. My guess is Murray is going to want a black coach. I have also noticed people celebrating Kingsbury's firing and making fun of him for his "high school offense" without realizing the irony that he was hired for Murray to run that offense because it's all he knows how to do.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yeah, you can't make this up. Glad Watt decided to retire still at the top of his game rather than waste another year in Arizona. My guess is Murray is going to want a black coach. I have also noticed people celebrating Kingsbury's firing and making fun of him for his "high school offense" without realizing the irony that he was hired for Murray to run that offense because it's all he knows how to do.
The AZ DWFs can enjoy their 250million dollar midget. Hopefully Allen and Thomas can get outta there.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Murray who always seemed to like he had impish acting ability and now is payed liked a superstar entertainer probably got the idea of firing metrosexual Kingsbury by watching this impish actor do this scene....

The Cardinals might as well become a reality tv show similar to the Osbornes with drunken GM's and idiot owners and a video game addicted face of the franchises. I will watch this hiring with bated breathe.....

PS the Cardinals for this season are one as they were an in season Hard Knocks weekly series...

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Kucksbury couldn't wait to leave the country:

Fox's Peter Schrager reports former Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury is in Thailand and is not interested in coaching next season.​

Schrager said Kingsbury -- fired as Cardinals head coach after a 4-13 season -- recently bought a one-way ticket to Thailand and has turned down multiple offensive coordinator job offers. It looks like Kingsbury, after a disastrous run as Arizona's head coach, will take at least one year off while enjoying Thailand's many lovely beaches. He had been linked to the Patriots offensive coordinator position because he played for the team and has close ties to New England head coach Bill Belichick.