2022-'23 NBA Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Macs racial apprenticeship is beyond frustrating.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Macs racial apprenticeship is beyond frustrating.

It's even more frustrating considering the team he is on and that if the "star" player Curry were White he would have never sniffed an NBA roster. McClung is 10 times more athletically talented than Curry. Curry has been the beneficiary of rule changes, a league where perimeter shooting has come back into being vogue on top the having the pre-requisite melanin.

El Gringo

Mentor
The Golden State Warriors opened up the nba preseason with a huge blowout win in Japan tonight. Despite Klay Thompson
not playing they chose not play Mac McClung. So it's a huge blowout win yet you can't empty the bench. It just really makes
me angry as McClung deserves better than to sit at the end of the bench. I can see the Warriors doing to him what the Lakers did. I
hated him going there but the kid is just desparate to sign with any team. Then he has to hope they play him. So he wins the 2022 NBA
G League Rookie of the Year award yet he still sits in the nba preseason. Complete B.S.
Damn not a good sign for Mac! I agree the Warriors were a terrible place to go with that pos Kerr as their head coach.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So the Warriors played their 2nd preseason game against the Wizards tonight and won easily. The good news is they played
Mac McClung 12 minutes and he scored 9 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 steals. So explain to me why he gets so little time?
The kid is as high energy as they come and by far the most explosive basketball player with both his foot speed and vertical leap
on either team. He shot 4 of 6 from the field. The kid can play! I really hope they find some minutes for him during the regular
season as it's a crime at the highest level to just sit such an athletic ball player who can do it all. Let's hope they find some playing
time for him even if it's from injuries. He is too good to continue to waste away.

On the Wizards Side Porzingis had 18 points in 22 minutes. It's sad that Corey Kispert has went from a starter from his rookie season
to barely seeing any time. It's preseason but I don't see how he fell so far down on the depth chart other than his white skin disease.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This was in the warmups for tonights game. This is why the nba hide this mans immense talent. It breaks stereotypes and they hate that. He
is very possibly the most all around athletic player in the nba. They can't have that happen if it's a white guy.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've been watching some of the Utah Jazz vs the Toronto Raptors Game. Lauri Markkenen has been fantastic with 20 points early
3rd quarter. My problem with the Jazz is that they are starting journey man Kelly Olynyk. I like the kid but his best days are behind
him. They need to start Kessler. In the 3rd quarter Olynyk is 0-6 from the field while Kessler has scored 7 points in 7 minutes. Play
the young kid and get out of his way. You don't get better by sitting on the bench. Kessler is a load down low and at 7-1 hard for
anyone to stop in the paint. On defense he can be amazing as we saw in college. The Jazz starting either Olynyk or Cody Kessler
only slows down the development of Walker Kessler. The Utah Jazz just need to believe in him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed. No brainer to me to start Kessler for his Defense. Bring Olynyk off the bench as a stretch 4.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Agreed. No brainer to me to start Kessler for his Defense. Bring Olynyk off the bench as a stretch 4.
Yet in the NFL and the NBA they pay millions of dollars to coach's who many times don't have a clue what they are doing or how
to build a team?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another young center who could eventually be an all star is 20 year old rookie Alperen Sengun who plays for the Houston Rockets.

Sengun, 20, has been buzzing in the analytics community since the lead-up to the 2021 draft. As an 18-year-old, he averaged 19.2 points (64.6% shooting, 81.2% at the free throw line), 9.4 rebounds, 1.7 blocks and 1.3 steals in 28.3 minutes per game to claim MVP of the Turkish Super League. Sengun again flashed those skills in the 2021 summer league, dominating with 15 points and 15 rebounds against Rookie of the Year runner-up Evan Mobley.

Sengun averaged 16.7 points, 9.5 rebounds, 4.5 assists and 1.6 blocks on a per-36-minute basis during the regular season, but he played only 20.7 minutes per game behind starting Rockets big man Christian Wood. The Rockets traded Wood this offseason, in large part to open up playing time for Sengun, whose productivity has translated to every level of competition thus far.
-- Snellings

i

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I know it's only preseason but OKC plays the Mavs tonight. Should be a good game with lots of our guys playing. Too bad
Holmgren is out for the year. Josh Giddey just missed a triple double by 1 assist in his first preseason game. This is the
Mavs first game of the year so we should see some Luka Magic! Crap Luka is sitting out tonight.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
19 year old Nikola Jovic is gonna be a really great player. He is similar to Luka in his ability to see the whole floor. He
can shoot the lights out and Jovic has a very bright future! The Miami Heat were actually a good team to go to even
though he might not play as much in the short term as they are a deep team. He can slowly grow and mature as he goes.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Looks
This was in the warmups for tonights game. This is why the nba hide this mans immense talent. It breaks stereotypes and they hate that. He
is very possibly the most all around athletic player in the nba. They can't have that happen if it's a white guy.

I think dunk is probably one of the reasons why they released him and sign freaking Ty Jerome! There will be no white men showing up the brothers! This is the one worst caste screw job I can remember. If you look at the highlights in that article against the wizards he played flawless defense.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Looks

I think dunk is probably one of the reasons why they released him and sign freaking Ty Jerome! There will be no white men showing up the brothers! This is the one worst caste screw job I can remember. If you look at the highlights in that article against the wizards he played flawless defense.

It's beyond disusting. Mac McClung is alot more than a dunker as he proved it he won the 2022 NBA G League Rookie of the Year. Yet
for some reason(white skin with incredible athletecism) he can't seem to find a team that wants to play him. So this guy with potential
all star talent that has the highest athletecism and the all around game to go with it isn't allowed to play? Gee I wonder why? I hate
what this country and the world is doing to whites everywhere. Sports is just another part of that anti white racism!!!

booth

Mentor
Steph Curry had to have a little input in this decision. Could there be a little resentment for McClung for all the positive comments he was receiving?

icsept

Master
McClung is getting Jimmered. He might have to go to China and become a basketball God while he still has his hops. The NBA is literally screwing itself promoting thugs and bullies like Draymond Green.

El Gringo

Mentor
McClung is getting Jimmered. He might have to go to China and become a basketball God while he still has his hops. The NBA is literally screwing itself promoting thugs and bullies like Draymond Green.
Jimmered for sure! I’m sure both Green and as Booth pointed out curry were both threatened! I think this is opening up alot eyes of even the drunkest of the dwf’s.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ok I can't handle how angry I am with the treatment of McClung. Let's change gears.

For the Heat tonight Duncan Robinson had a fine game scoing 29 points. We all know he can shoot the lights out.

I'm really impressed with Nikola Jokic. In only 23 minutes off the bench he scored 13 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal & 3 blocked shots!
In a fair world even at 19 years old he should be a starter on day one. He is that good but he is white so they will bring him off the
bench like Tyler Herro. Another all star type player that is not allowed to start yet scores 20 points a night. You can't make this stuff up!
r1072148_1296x518_5-2.jpg

white is right

Hall of Famer
Speaking of bullies Green apparently can't take sh(* talking and sucker punched Jordan Poole in practice and the video was leaked. He is fast becoming my all time NBA villain....

PS will Steve Kerr try to blame the NRA, White supremacists, President Trump, etc,etc.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
There are over 21,000 comments there and I just scanned the top 50 or so and all are against Green for this very violent act in the workplace. We all know this is typical of certain people but seriously, this is inexcusable. Another reason I can't stand the NBA anymore. It's full of these felons.

El Gringo

Mentor
Speaking of bullies Green apparently can't take sh(* talking and sucker punched Jordan Poole in practice and the video was leaked. He is fast becoming my all time NBA villain....

PS will Steve Kerr try to blame the NRA, White supremacists, President Trump, etc,etc.
Damn that was brutal! Poole should have had his guard up ready to go as soon as he shoved Green instead of just standing there. He should’ve known Green being a thug would throw blows. Of course Green is picking on a guy much smaller as well. I’m glad Mac is out of there or he may have been on the receiving end of one of these hits.