2022-'23 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So now today the Anti White Sixers have signed Mac McClung to a 10 day contract. They do not want him. Trust me. It's just another team
like Chicago Bulls, LA Lakers, GS Warriors and now the Philadelphia 76ers acting like they are interested when in reality they are trying to hide
him from a team that might actually want and need him. McClung has no choice but to take the opportunity. It's just another slap in the
face for this uber athletic guard!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Miami Heat easily beat the Houston Rockets tonight even with Tyler Herro missing the game due to a bruised knee contussion.

Max Strus had 24 points, Duncan Robinsson 14 points and 19 year old Nikola Jovic had 15 points, 12 rebpunds, 4 assists & 2 steals.
Jovic does not play like a rookie just out of high school. So smooth and so talented!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Like I said. Philly signed McClung but never had any desire to play or keep him. They cut him just a few days after signing him. This
is insane. Talk about the type of treatment that would make 95 percent of basketball players give up the sport and it's all undeserved.
Hang in there Mac McClung and don't give up. Some team, somewhere will give you a chance. The kid has starting talent but no team
can even sign him as a 12th man on their bench. It's only because he is white. Everyone on this message board knows the truth. They claim
he needs to develop his talent in the NBA G League where he was the 2022 NBA G League Rookie of the Year. Basically an all star at
that level so there is nothing to develop. This league is a joke.

Phall

Master
Like I said. Philly signed McClung but never had any desire to play or keep him. They cut him just a few days after signing him. This
is insane. Talk about the type of treatment that would make 95 percent of basketball players give up the sport and it's all undeserved.
Hang in there Mac McClung and don't give up. Some team, somewhere will give you a chance. The kid has starting talent but no team
can even sign him as a 12th man on their bench. It's only because he is white. Everyone on this message board knows the truth. They claim
he needs to develop his talent in the NBA G League where he was the 2022 NBA G League Rookie of the Year. Basically an all star at
that level so there is nothing to develop. This league is a joke.

Sorry to hear about McClung. I know that you in particular are high on his abilities and potential. Mac is just one of many white players to receive this treatment.

My personal favorite rooting interest is Nik Stauskas, who I've mentioned here before. After a journeyman NBA career, Stauskas won a championship in Spain before returning to the G-League to stand at the end of the line for an audition. He scored 100 points over two games last year and was swooped up by the Celtics, who then played him for.... 14 minutes over six games. Stauskas was then traded to Indiana this offseason as a throw-in piece and promptly waived. Now, he sits unsigned, technically controlled by the Iowa Wolves, just waiting for another turn to score 100 points in two games so a different NBA team can sign him to the end of their bench. It's amazing that Stauskas is still just 29, but that's a dinosaur in the NBA compared to players with "upside" who could, who knows, score 110 points in two G-League games someday.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sorry to hear about McClung. I know that you in particular are high on his abilities and potential. Mac is just one of many white players to receive this treatment.

My personal favorite rooting interest is Nik Stauskas, who I've mentioned here before. After a journeyman NBA career, Stauskas won a championship in Spain before returning to the G-League to stand at the end of the line for an audition. He scored 100 points over two games last year and was swooped up by the Celtics, who then played him for.... 14 minutes over six games. Stauskas was then traded to Indiana this offseason as a throw-in piece and promptly waived. Now, he sits unsigned, technically controlled by the Iowa Wolves, just waiting for another turn to score 100 points in two games so a different NBA team can sign him to the end of their bench. It's amazing that Stauskas is still just 29, but that's a dinosaur in the NBA compared to players with "upside" who could, who knows, score 110 points in two G-League games someday.

I too have loved Nik Stauskas. A deadly shooter with athletecism to go with it. He could have been an all star in a fair world. This video
was posted in the backyard of his parents house. This is just how good this kid was and still is. The nba doesn't want white scorers for
the most part. They fear guys that can score inside or outside at will. That is reserved for their guys so they screw over our guys!

One more thing. Stauskas hit his first 46 three pointers in the rain and only missed very few. I will point out that there are white guys
that can do what Steph Curry is doing but the NBA doesn't want white stars in general. I think they only allow a few european stars just
to help grow the league internationally. The league goes out of their way to screw over the majority of white players regardless of their
talent level.

https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=yuH5mqHKIUk
iu

Last edited:

booth

Mentor
I am not very good at math but I believe I am correct on this figure. Out of 450 NBA players, the clubs are allowed to carry 17.9 % or 27 players are white. There are 29 Nigerians on NBA rosters with the Bucks and Heat having 4 each. I just can't understand the treatment that white players have to go through like McClung just to play in the G-Leauge.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I am not very good at math but I believe I am correct on this figure. Out of 450 NBA players, the clubs are allowed to carry 17.9 % or 27 players are white. There are 29 Nigerians on NBA rosters with the Bucks and Heat having 4 each. I just can't understand the treatment that white players have to go through like McClung just to play in the G-Leauge.
17.9% of 450 is 80.55, so your math is off. however, undoubtedly White athletes routinely get the shaft in the NBA, particularly White American guards.

booth

Mentor
17.9% of 450 is 80.55, so your math is off. however, undoubtedly White athletes routinely get the shaft in the NBA, particularly White American guards.
Thanks for getting that straight Jimmy Chitwood. I would have never gotten it right.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tonight is a great preseason game for those here that are interested. We have Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavs
taking on the Utah Jazz. The Jazz are in a rebuilding mode so it might not be the closest game but I hope I'm wrong.
There is alot of white talent on the Utah Jazz and they haven't even played the 2 white rookies yet. Anyways, I love to
watch Luka Doncic as in my opinion he is going to finally win the NBA MVP this year. Luke "Magic" fits very nicely!

Phall

Master
Tonight is a great preseason game for those here that are interested. We have Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavs
taking on the Utah Jazz. The Jazz are in a rebuilding mode so it might not be the closest game but I hope I'm wrong.
There is alot of white talent on the Utah Jazz and they haven't even played the 2 white rookies yet. Anyways, I love to
watch Luka Doncic as in my opinion he is going to finally win the NBA MVP this year. Luke "Magic" fits very nicely!
This ended up being not as interesting as the billing could have promised. The Mavs cruised behind Doncic’s 23-3-5 line, and Maxi Kleber added just two points in 12 minutes. That’s not enough to entice me to watch an NBA game.

For the “white-friendly” Jazz, Lauri Markkanen had a 19-9-1 line, (starting) center Kelly Olynk added 8 and 5, and (backup) Walker Kessler tallied just 4 and 3 in 14 minutes.

What this means is that white players accounted for 100/240 total minutes played (~42%) but scored just 56 out of 216 total points scored (~29%). The whites are still out there setting picks for the blacks. I’m not going to watch that ******** personally.

Luka (and Jokic) remain the top draws because they are the only two players who might light up for 50+ on the right night. I think Tyler Herro is close and could cache a 40 point game this year (not by ability, by via ‘green light’). Frankly, most of the very skilled white players in the league don’t have that.

Baseball uses WAA (wins above replacement) as an advanced metric to attempt to quantify the impact that a player’s hitting and fielding profile stacks up against the grain. Stats in the NBA don’t really correspond to that model because at least 6-8 out of 32 teams set out to lose games every year. (Instead, they calculate efficiency rating and usage rate %). There is an embedded culture where the white players space the floor and eat minutes (even as “the elite” of white players!) so the blacks can score the points. It is both very boring and very gay.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This ended up being not as interesting as the billing could have promised. The Mavs cruised behind Doncic’s 23-3-5 line, and Maxi Kleber added just two points in 12 minutes. That’s not enough to entice me to watch an NBA game.

For the “white-friendly” Jazz, Lauri Markkanen had a 19-9-1 line, (starting) center Kelly Olynk added 8 and 5, and (backup) Walker Kessler tallied just 4 and 3 in 14 minutes.

What this means is that white players accounted for 100/240 total minutes played (~42%) but scored just 56 out of 216 total points scored (~29%). The whites are still out there setting picks for the blacks. I’m not going to watch that ******** personally.

Luka (and Jokic) remain the top draws because they are the only two players who might light up for 50+ on the right night. I think Tyler Herro is close and could cache a 40 point game this year (not by ability, by via ‘green light’). Frankly, most of the very skilled white players in the league don’t have that.

Baseball uses WAA (wins above replacement) as an advanced metric to attempt to quantify the impact that a player’s hitting and fielding profile stacks up against the grain. Stats in the NBA don’t really correspond to that model because at least 6-8 out of 32 teams set out to lose games every year. (Instead, they calculate efficiency rating and usage rate %). There is an embedded culture where the white players space the floor and eat minutes (even as “the elite” of white players!) so the blacks can score the points. It is both very boring and very gay.
First off your stats are wrong. Lauri Markkenen had 21 points, 10 rebounds and 2 assists in 29 minutes. He will play about 35 minutes
as the regular season starts unless it's a blowout. Walker Kessler had 12 points, 7 rebounds and 1 block in only 22 minutes. The last game Walker Kessler had 4 blocked shots yet the stupid Utah Jazz bring him off the bench and limit his minutes. It makes no sense other than holding down another white guy. He is just too good to sit. The Jazz will struggle this season and are in a rebuilding mode. That being said they have 2 stud big men with Kessler 21 years olds and Markkenen 25 years old that both are border line all star players.

I don't understand why they play Olynyk who I like but like Cody Zeller(also on the Jazz) are both in the 30's and on the downside of their
careers. Why not play the other 2 young white rookies they have. Get them experience now. It makes no sense.

Especially not to start Walker Kessler who dominated the SEC last year and won the Defensive Player of the Year!

Yes the nba frustrates me but so do all 3 of the 4 major sports. Only Hockey is great to our guys. So I do think that you are being too
hard on this sport. It's similar in number to the NFL but I think it has a better chance of being more whites in the future than the NFL has.
Hope I'm wrong as I love watching football. I just see things changing with the quarterback push and offensive line push.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The NBA Season starts in a couple of days. One team we were excited to root for was the Oklahoma City Thunder. They are still
worth tuning in even with first round pick Chet Holmgren out for the year with a serious inury. Why do you ask?

They will be one of only aboud five teams that have 2 white starters including the star point guard Josh Giddey. This kid has all the
makings of a future all star and he is going to have a huge season barring injuries. At only 20 years old, Giddey and Holmgren will be
the face of the franchise for the next decade. The other starter will be is 20 year old Aleksej Pokusevski. This kid has alot of upside and
he has a nice all around game. Pokusevski just needs to add some strength which will come as he grows and matures.

So if Chet Homgren wouldn't have gotten hurt, OKC would have had 3 white guys in the starting 5 and they are all just 20 years old. Talk
about a bright future and a team to watch in the coming years. Mike Muscala also comes off the bench.

icsept

Master
Mavericks sign Argentine/Spanish point guard Facundo Campazzo. He was a pretty good spark plug for the Nuggets the past two years.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mavericks sign Argentine/Spanish point guard Facundo Campazzo. He was a pretty good spark plug for the Nuggets the past two years.

Good news because other than that Doncic has only 1 other white guy in Maxi Kleber. They got rid of Boban Marjanovic. That guy
never played much but lit up the score board with points, rebounds and blocks whenever he did. Like jacknyc said in the past, it
doesn't make sense why the Mavs didn't play him more. Every team he has been on has limited Bobans minutes. He could have
been a potential big star but no team allowed it. Very strange. He is so talented and a very funny guy off the court.

Let's hope that Facundo Campazzo can get some quality minutes out there and become part of the normal rotation!

icsept

Master
Good news because other than that Doncic has only 1 other white guy in Maxi Kleber. They got rid of Boban Marjanovic. That guy
never played much but lit up the score board with points, rebounds and blocks whenever he did. Like jacknyc said in the past, it
doesn't make sense why the Mavs didn't play him more. Every team he has been on has limited Bobans minutes. He could have
been a potential big star but no team allowed it. Very strange. He is so talented and a very funny guy off the court.

Let's hope that Facundo Campazzo can get some quality minutes out there and become part of the normal rotation!
They still have Bertans, and I expect him to be in the rotation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
They still have Bertans, and I expect him to be in the rotation.

Thanks bro. Yeah I forgot about him as he hasn't played this preseason. Must have an injury. Hope he is good to go
soon as that guy can really shoot. So at least that gives them 4 white guys all originally from europe. It's amazing how
even the nba would rather give any one a chance than a white american basketball player.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is the thing about the Mavs aquiring Campazzo. He is 31 years of age. Nothing against the guy. The Mavs said
they needed another ball handler. What about Mac McClung? Any team could easily steal him from the G League but
of course he is white with a 45 inch vertical and can score at will. So the league memo told teams to not sign him. You
really can't make this stuff up. McClung would be an excellent fit on Dallas and he is only 22 right around Doncics age.

I wish I was rich and could own a team. Screw the media and fans I would build it how I wanted to and it would be more
fair than any nba team out there. America has to be one of the most anti white countries in the world.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
There are lots of talented non-American whites who could play in the nba and several of the brightest stars at present already are.

The thing is that white kids are not going to embrace foreign born whites to the degree that they would native white Americans.

Larry Bird and Kelly Tripucka vs luka or Ginobili or dirk. As gifted as the foreigners are, they just aren’t going to be looked up to and emulated because they are, well, foreign. This helps to keep the cycle going.

It’s not a huge loss as I think the NBA sucks, but for those hoops fans who have watched the decline all I can say is I feel for you.

I remember watching a game when I was a kid w Tom gugliotta and Chris Corchiani at Bc state and thinking how cool it was that a couple of Italian American kids were playing ball at that level.

Shame. Feels like the era is over

icsept

Master
Here is the thing about the Mavs aquiring Campazzo. He is 31 years of age. Nothing against the guy. The Mavs said
they needed another ball handler. What about Mac McClung? Any team could easily steal him from the G League but
of course he is white with a 45 inch vertical and can score at will. So the league memo told teams to not sign him. You
really can't make this stuff up. McClung would be an excellent fit on Dallas and he is only 22 right around Doncics age.

I wish I was rich and could own a team. Screw the media and fans I would build it how I wanted to and it would be more
fair than any nba team out there. America has to be one of the most anti white countries in the world.
Great point. McClung is clearly better than Campazzo. Quicker, younger, bigger, better shooter, more productive, and more explosive.

El Gringo

Mentor

Great point WL! I’ll root for Campazzo but it’s ludicrous that he is in the league and Mac isn’t!

El Gringo

Mentor
There are lots of talented non-American whites who could play in the nba and several of the brightest stars at present already are.

The thing is that white kids are not going to embrace foreign born whites to the degree that they would native white Americans.

Larry Bird and Kelly Tripucka vs luka or Ginobili or dirk. As gifted as the foreigners are, they just aren’t going to be looked up to and emulated because they are, well, foreign. This helps to keep the cycle going.

It’s not a huge loss as I think the NBA sucks, but for those hoops fans who have watched the decline all I can say is I feel for you.

I remember watching a game when I was a kid w Tom gugliotta and Chris Corchiani at Bc state and thinking how cool it was that a couple of Italian American kids were playing ball at that level.

Shame. Feels like the era is over
Tom Gugliotta! I thought for sure he was going to be the next Bird when I was a kid. Great talent. https://www.google.com/search?q=tom...#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:355db237,vid:EqmRaQ5douw

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Gugliotta was a great athletic big man. He was a good nba player but could have been better probably if in the right system.

I like campazzo and most of the argentines that have made basketball a little more palatable but still it’s insane mcClung can’t get a starting role somewhere.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gugliotta was a great athletic big man. He was a good nba player but could have been better probably if in the right system.

I like campazzo and most of the argentines that have made basketball a little more palatable but still it’s insane mcClung can’t get a starting role somewhere.

All Mac McClung did in high school was to break the state scoring record of Allen Iverson. If McClung was black he would have been
a first round draft pick in the lottery(first 12 picks of 1st round) and he would have had a long career filled with countless hilites and memories.
Guys like him can change the perceptions of white american born basketball players. The nba doesn't want a white Allen Iverson.