2022-'23 NBA Season

With white men being phased out of administration roles and women/minorities still enjoying their honeymoon phase, the NBA had to cull one of its own, as jewish owner of the Phoenix Suns Robert Sarver announced he will sell the team. The news comes after mega-sponsor Paypal announced it would no longer do business with this Sarver-led organization, with smaller dominos sure to follow (no official position on Sarver's bank, business chains, or Spanish La Liga team). Sarver's offenses seem both mild and dated: he allegedly repeated the dreaded N-Word in a quote out loud five different times! He also made a sexually-suggestive comment in the presence of some females who worked for him. There aren't time stamps on this hearsay, but Sarver bought the team in 2004, when you could "get away" with a lot more normal behavior. These still qualify as the poisonous buzzwords 'racism' and 'sexism.'

Don't feel too sorry for Mr. Sarver. Not only are the Suns regularly one of the blackest teams in the league: Sarver himself is an aggressive open-borders lunatic. He spurred the initiative for his team to wear "Los Suns" jerseys well before this sort of pandering was established fashion, and he lobbies as a vocal progressive activist. His jewish father established what became the biggest bank in Tucson. The younger Sarver bought the team for $400 million, and the current net worth is rumored to be $1.8 billion. His estate will weather this storm.

When I see this sort of jew-on-jew violence, I wonder what the little guy did to piss off his betters. We'll probably never know, but one rumor floated is that NBA commissioner Adam Silver wants LeBron James to make a bid. This would give the NBA what every sports league (and sports journalist) has been pining for - a black-led ownership group. Once we have that, we will have finally arrived in a post-racial utopia.
The inconvenient truth is that almost anyone who is not black (whether they're White, Jewish, Mexican, Asian, etc.) who's had to spend a lot of time around blacks has dropped an N-bomb or several in moments of sheer frustration. When I was in the Navy, that word was heard on a regular basis. Typically muttered in a low voice amongst close buddies, and never in front of officers, but said nonetheless. The Hispanic guys used it as much as Whites, maybe more. My very educated guess is that the vast majority of the woke libtards in this cancel culture mob against Sarver (btw not wasting any sympathy on this Jew for reasons others have already stated) have dropped N-bombs themselves at some point in their lives. Hypocrisy is front and center in any part of cancel culture.

I own a small business now. Got four White men doing hands-on labor and one White lady handling the paperwork. Not having to deal with racial BS is immensely liberating.

icsept

Master
76ers v Celtics, first NBA game of the season. 20 different players saw the floor for a total of 480 minutes. 3 minutes for Sam Hauser was the only White.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
76ers v Celtics, first NBA game of the season. 20 different players saw the floor for a total of 480 minutes. 3 minutes for Sam Hauser was the only White.
I will only watch certain teams just like with the NFL. I'm not wasting my time on a coal fest. How many blacks go to NHL Games? You
get the point.

icsept

Master
******** by Reggie Miller about Draymond Green sucker punch…”it happens all the time.” Fights happen, but no way sucker punch on a guy with hands down.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There are now 120 International Players in the NBA. Every team has at least 1 int'l player of different ethnicities. The
push for a global game comes at the expense of white american players. Not black american born but white us born men.

CountryNameNBA teamTies
AngolaBruno FernandoHouston Rockets
ArgentinaFacundo Campazzo**Dallas Mavericks
ArgentinaLeandro Bolmaro**Utah Jazz
AustraliaBen SimmonsBrooklyn Nets
AustraliaKyrie IrvingBrooklyn Nets
AustraliaPatty MillsBrooklyn Nets
AustraliaJosh Green**Dallas Mavericks
AustraliaJack White*Denver Nuggets
AustraliaJoe InglesMilwaukee Bucks
AustraliaDyson Daniels^New Orleans Pelicans
AustraliaJosh Giddey^**Oklahoma City Thunder
AustraliaJock LandalePhoenix Suns
AustraliaMatthew DellavedovaSacramento Kings
AustriaJakob PoeltlSan Antonio Spurs
BahamasKai Jones**Charlotte Hornets
BahamasBuddy HieldIndiana Pacers
Bahamas Deandre Ayton**Phoenix SunsTies to Nigeria
Bosnia and HerzegovinaJusuf NurkićPortland Trail Blazers
BrazilRaul NetoCleveland Cavaliers
CameroonJoel Embiid**Philadelphia 76ers
CameroonChristian Koloko**Toronto Raptors
CameroonPascal Siakam**Toronto Raptors
CanadaMfiondu Kabengele*Boston CelticsTies to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
CanadaDwight PowellDallas Mavericks
CanadaJamal Murray**Denver Nuggets
CanadaCory JosephDetroit PistonsTies to Trinidad and Tobago
CanadaAndrew WigginsGolden State Warriors
CanadaAndrew Nembhard**Indiana Pacers
CanadaBennedict Mathurin^**Indiana PacersTies to Haiti
CanadaOshae BrissettIndiana Pacers
CanadaBrandon ClarkeMemphis Grizzlies
CanadaDillon BrooksMemphis Grizzlies
CanadaRJ Barrett**New York Knicks
CanadaLuguentz Dort**Oklahoma City Thunder
CanadaCaleb HoustanOrlando Magic
CanadaShaedon SharpePortland Trail Blazers
CanadaTrey LylesSacramento Kings
CanadaJosh Primo**San Antonio Spurs
CanadaDalano BantonToronto Raptors
CanadaKhem BirchToronto Raptors
CanadaKelly Olynyk**Utah Jazz
CanadaNickeil Alexander-WalkerUtah Jazz
Canada Shai Gilgeous-Alexander**Oklahoma City Thunder
Canada Eugene Omoruyi*Oklahoma City ThunderTies to Nigeria
CroatiaBojan BogdanovićDetroit Pistons
CroatiaIvica ZubacLA Clippers
CroatiaDario Šarić**Phoenix Suns
Czech RepublicVít Krejčí**Atlanta Hawks
Democratic Republic of the CongoJonathan KumingaGolden State Warriors
Democratic Republic of the CongoBismack BiyomboPhoenix Suns
Dominican RepublicAl HorfordBoston Celtics
Dominican RepublicChris DuarteIndiana Pacers
FinlandLauri Markkanen**Utah Jazz
FranceThéo Maledon*Charlotte Hornets
FranceFrank Ntilikina**Dallas MavericksTies to Belgium and Rwanda
FranceKillian Hayes**Detroit Pistons
FranceMoussa Diabate***LA ClippersTies to Guinea and Mali
FranceNicolas Batum**LA ClippersTies to Cameroon
FranceRudy GobertMinnesota Timberwolves
FranceEvan FournierNew York KnicksTies to Algeria
FranceOusmane DiengOklahoma City ThunderTies to Senegal
FranceOlivier Sarr*Portland Trail BlazersTies to Senegal
GeorgiaGoga Bitadze**Indiana Pacers
GeorgiaSandro Mamukelashvili***Milwaukee Bucks
GermanyMaxi KleberDallas Mavericks
GermanyDaniel TheisIndiana Pacers
GermanyDennis SchröderLos Angeles LakersTies to The Gambia
GermanyIsaiah Hartenstein**New York Knicks
Germany Franz WagnerOrlando Magic
Germany Moritz WagnerOrlando Magic
GreeceKostas Antetokounmpo***Chicago BullsTies to Nigeria
GreeceGiannis AntetokounmpoMilwaukee BucksTies to Nigeria
GreeceThanasis AntetokounmpoMilwaukee BucksTies to Nigeria
GuineaMamadi Diakite*Cleveland Cavaliers
IsraelDeni Avdija**Washington Wizards
ItalyDanilo Gallinari**Boston Celtics
ItalySimone Fontecchio**Utah Jazz
JamaicaNick RichardsCharlotte Hornets
JapanYuta WatanabeBrooklyn Nets
JapanRui Hachimura**Washington WizardsTies to Benin
LatviaDāvis BertānsDallas Mavericks
LatviaKristaps PorziņģisWashington Wizards
LithuaniaJonas Valančiūnas**New Orleans Pelicans
LithuaniaDomantas SabonisSacramento Kings
MontenegroMarko SimonovićChicago Bulls
MontenegroNikola VučevićChicago Bulls
New ZealandSteven AdamsMemphis Grizzlies
NigeriaJosh OkogiePhoenix Suns
NigeriaPrecious AchiuwaToronto Raptors
NigeriaUdoka AzubuikeUtah Jazz
Nigeria Chima MonekeSacramento Kings
Nigeria Chimezie MetuSacramento Kings
PortugalNeemias Queta*Sacramento Kings
Republic of the CongoSerge IbakaMilwaukee BucksTies to Spain
SenegalGorgui Dieng**San Antonio Spurs
SerbiaBogdan BogdanovićAtlanta Hawks
SerbiaNikola JokićDenver Nuggets
SerbiaBoban MarjanovićHouston Rockets
SerbiaNikola JovićMiami Heat
SerbiaAleksej Pokuševski**Oklahoma City Thunder
SloveniaGoran DragićChicago Bulls
SloveniaVlatko ČančarDenver Nuggets
Slovenia Luka DončićDallas Mavericks
South Sudan Wenyen GabrielLos Angeles Lakers
SpainRicky RubioCleveland Cavaliers
SpainUsman GarubaHouston RocketsTies to Nigeria
SpainSanti Aldama**Memphis Grizzlies
SpainWilly Hernangómez**New Orleans Pelicans
SpainJuancho HernangómezToronto Raptors
St. LuciaChris BoucherToronto RaptorsTies to Canada
Sudan Bol BolOrlando Magic
SwitzerlandClint CapelaAtlanta HawksTies to Angola and the Democratic Republic of the Congo
TurkeyCedi OsmanCleveland Cavaliers
TurkeyAlperen SengunHouston Rockets
TurkeyÖmer Yurtseven**Miami Heat
TurkeyFurkan KorkmazPhiladelphia 76ers
UkraineSvi MykhailiukNew York Knicks
UkraineAlex LenSacramento Kings
United KingdomJeremy SochanSan Antonio SpursTies to Poland
United KingdomO.G. AnunobyToronto RaptorsTies to Nigeria
* – Two-Way Player
** – Former Basketball Without Borders (BWB) Camper
*** – Both Two-Way Player and Former BWB Camper
^ – NBA Academy Graduate

white lightning

Hall of Famer
(10-19-22 NBA Stats)

Luka Doncic 35 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists & 1 steal

Franz Wagner 20 points, 4 rebounds and 5 assists

Nikola Jokic 27 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists & 3 steals

L. Markennen 17 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists & 2 steals

Walker Kessler 12 points, 10 rebounds, 1 assist & 1 steal

Kevin Huerter 23 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists & 1 steal

Dom. Sabonis 13 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal & 1`block

Gor. Hayward 20 points, 5 rebounds 2 assists & 1 steal

Miles Plumlee 12 points, 7 rebouns, 4 assists & 1 steal

Josh Giddey 14 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists & 2 blocks

A. Pokusevski 11 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists & 1 block

I, Hartenstein 16 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists & 1 block

Jon Konchair 12 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists & 2 steals

N Vucevic 15 points, 17 rebounds, 2 assists & 3 blocks

Tyler Herro 23 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist & 2 steals

Max Strus 22 points, 7 rebounds & 1 assist

K. Porzingis 15 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists & 2 blocks

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
(10-19-22 NBA Stats)

Luka Doncic 35 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists & 1 steal

Franz Wagner 20 points, 4 rebounds and 5 assists

Nikola Jokic 27 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists & 3 steals

L. Markennen 17 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists & 2 steals

Walker Kessler 12 points, 10 rebounds, 1 assist & 1 steal

Kevin Huerter 23 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists & 1 steal

Dom. Sabonis 13 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal & 1`block

Gor. Hayward 20 points, 5 rebounds 2 assists & 1 steal

Miles Plumlee 12 points, 7 rebouns, 4 assists & 1 steal

Josh Giddey 14 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists & 2 blocks

A. Pokusevski 11 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists & 1 block

I, Hartenstein 16 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists & 1 block

Jon Konchair 12 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists & 2 steals

N Vucevic 15 points, 17 rebounds, 2 assists & 3 blocks

Tyler Herro 23 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist & 2 steals

Max Strus 22 points, 7 rebounds & 1 assist

K. Porzingis 15 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists & 2 blocks
Great list and clearly there are a lot of talent White athletes performing well despite the overwhelming “blackness” of the NBA.

One other goy to keep an eye on is PF Santi Aldama, a Spaniard who started yesterday for Memphis. He had 18 points (including some 3 pointers), 11 rebounds and an overall +18 when he was on the court. Pretty good first career start.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Spurs do not like to play and develop their young players. Zach Collins had 4 blocked shots in 12 minutes last night. Like Wieskamp
he is often ignored. Racial apprenticeship I guess is the word but it happens to most of our most talented guys, This kid has starting
talent as do so many other players but they have the crime of being a white american born basketball player that is discriminated against.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good to see Memphis with some under the radar goys. Been a fan of Konchar for a while now!

Phall

Master
The Spurs do not like to play and develop their young players. Zach Collins had 4 blocked shots in 12 minutes last night. Like Wieskamp
he is often ignored. Racial apprenticeship I guess is the word but it happens to most of our most talented guys, This kid has starting
talent as do so many other players but they have the crime of being a white american born basketball player that is discriminated against.

I was surprised to see Weiskamp waived, as rosters now hold 17 players. Between Popovich and the front office, the Spurs just weren't interested in playing him. Since last year, they've also jettisoned Tomas Satoransky and Jock Lansdale (who got a short run of minutes for Phoenix last night). Weiskamp signed a "two year, $4.4 million" deal just two months ago!

Here's a paragraph from SBNation about Weiskamp's release:
Wieskamp was selected 41st overall by the Spurs in the 2021 NBA Draft after a standout junior year at the University of Iowa, where he shot 46.2% from three while averaging 14.8 points per game. Unfortunately, that shooting stroke never translated over to the NBA, where he often looked lost on the court and only hit 32.5% of his threes in 29 NBA appearances his rookie season. Hopefully he finds a new home in the league soon.

Other potential nominees to be waived included Keita Bates-Diop, who was on an unguaranteed deal. KBD has at times been a reliable stop-gap for the Spurs at the forward positions, although they are admittedly much deeper there this season: another reason that made him a candidate to be cut. Romeo Langford, whom the Spurs acquired from the Boston Celtics in the Derrick White trade last season, was also a candidate after only appearing in four games for Spurs due to injury, but the former lottery pick’s untapped potential likely helped him make the cut.
The two blacks are established bums. I'm not sure what metric this blogger used to measure "looking lost out there." As far as the shooting percentage, it's a bit deceiving to present it in this way - most of Weiskamp's 29 appearances were limited to garbage time (he averaged 7.1 minutes per appearance). He was 14-43 from behind the line overall for his 32.5% mark - the league average last year was 35.4% (it's just (33.1% after yesterday's first flight of games). This is such a small sample size for Weiskamp that making his next two shots would propel him two percentage points above the league average.

One of the premier platitudes of the caste cuck is that "you can't coach athleticism." This is the justification that you take the guys who can run and jump and just wait for them to hopefully get good at basketball; it's the go-to justification to use against American white players. Weiskamp tests through the roof (literally and figuratively), so all that should be left would be to coach him how to play basketball (laughable, but that's the logic). San Antonio wasn't interested in this and preferred to cut ties. I hope he earned enough buyout money to play unaffiliated G-League ball until he gets picked up, rather than jumping at the first two-way offer and languishing in purgatory.

Also, I can't believe the Mavs blew their lead last night! Just one game, but Luka is going to need some help if Dallas intends to do anything more than ride him for a low playoff seed.

icsept

Master
Lakers have given 15 minutes per game to “Matt Ryan” 6’7” forward out of Chattanooga. He’s 25, so I don’t know where he’s been, and I’ve never heard of him. Lakers are desperate for shooters, so he better let it fly when he gets the chance.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Utah Jazz are off to a 2-0 start! Yeah we have 80 games to go but it's good to see as they were picked to be one of
the worst teams in the nba by the so called experts. They are in rebuilding mode but a 500 season I think even would be great.

Tonights top Jazz Performers:

Lauri Markennen 24 points, 13 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 block
Kelly Olynyk 21 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals & 1 block
Walker Kessler 6 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 4 blocks in only 18 minutes!

El Gringo

Mentor
Donte Divencenzo played 10 minutes last night! Brilliant move on his part signing with Warriors. They are stacked at 2-guard.

Thanks for all the NBA news WL!

Phall

Master
Donte Divencenzo played 10 minutes last night! Brilliant move on his part signing with Warriors. They are stacked at 2-guard.

Thanks for all the NBA news WL!

Yep, very stupid decision by him. Donte left Sacramento in a huff because he wasn’t given a chance to start. He really showed them by signing a short, cheap deal with a team that not only doesn’t have minutes available, but also hasn’t had a white rotation player in many years (David Lee?).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As of today the NBA's Top 2 Leading Scorers are Ja Morant and Luka Doncic. They play each other tonight and I do believe that
we are going to see some fireworks. This will be a fun game to watch if I can squeeze it in between all of the football games.

I think it's very possible that Luka Doncic career high of 51 points might be broken tonight. It just may take that type of effort if the
Mavs are going to win as well all know that the Mavs do not have nearly enough talent around him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As of today the NBA's Top 2 Leading Scorers are Ja Morant and Luka Doncic. They play each other tonight and I do believe that
we are going to see some fireworks. This will be a fun game to watch if I can squeeze it in between all of the football games.

I think it's very possible that Luka Doncic career high of 51 points might be broken tonight. It just may take that type of effort if the
Mavs are going to win as well all know that the Mavs do not have nearly enough talent around him.

The game is about to tip off. For those that don't know the Memphis Grizzlies start 3 white guys in their starting 5. :)

Like I said earlier I feel a huge game coming from Doncic as he will go toe to toe with Morant. Gonna be a great game!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The game is about to tip off. For those that don't know the Memphis Grizzlies start 3 white guys in their starting 5. :)

Like I said earlier I feel a huge game coming from Doncic as he will go toe to toe with Morant. Gonna be a great game!

Well I thought my prediciton might come true as Luka Doncic had 24 points at halftime. Too bad that the Mavs just crushed
the Grizzlies. Since it was a blowout he didn't shoot much in the 2nd half and left the game a little early.

Luka Doncic still had a fine game in the win with 32 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocks!

El Gringo

Mentor
Yep, very stupid decision by him. Donte left Sacramento in a huff because he wasn’t given a chance to start. He really showed them by signing a short, cheap deal with a team that not only doesn’t have minutes available, but also hasn’t had a white rotation player in many years (David Lee?).
Maybe Bogut. Steve Kerr is such a cuck. If you watch the Netflix series the last dance when he is on the plane, dinner etc. with the team he only hung with the white guys. Now he can’t give a player like himself a chance.

El Gringo

Mentor
Well I thought my prediciton might come true as Luka Doncic had 24 points at halftime. Too bad that the Mavs just crushed
the Grizzlies. Since it was a blowout he didn't shoot much in the 2nd half and left the game a little early.

Luka Doncic still had a fine game in the win with 32 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocks!
Awesome game by Luka! The big man woods they traded for seems to be playing well with him. Check out his block that led to a behind the back to woods from Luka.
What do you guys think, is this a pass?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Took a short break from football tonight to watch the 2nd half of the Jazz vs Pelicans Game. It was a good game and it went
to overtime. The Jazz had a 17 point lead and blew it in the 4th quarter mostly. That's the sign of a very young team with alot
of new players. Regardless they get a big win in overtime on the road and the Utah Jazz are now 3-0 on the season! For the
basketball fans here they are worth a look with 2 white starters and another key guy off the bench.

Lauri Markennen 31 points, 12 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 1 block
Kelly Olynyk 20 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal
Walker Kessler 8 points, 9 rebounds, 2assists and 2 blocks.