2022-'23 NBA Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Appreciate the updates, Go Jazz! Markannen has been on fire to start the season!

Olynyk is playing better than we expected! Kessler is already contributing early, no racial apprenticeship is a good sign. Of course he'll improve as season goes on.

Phall

Master
Olynyk is a fine player; very nimble and "springy" for a big man. In my limited impressions watching him on the Pistons last year, it always seemed like he played with or above his matchup and could have easily been considered for a larger role. I have no problem with Kessler beginning his career as the backup here, and they have different skill sets anyway. Olynyk scored 20 tonight including the game-winner. Lauri Markkanen was the alpha dog and led the Jazz with 31 points - Utah is 3-0! Simone Fontecchio also logged his first NBA minute tonight (baby steps) - he's a 26-yr old "rookie" who started for FIBA's semi-finalist Italian team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Utah Jazz Rookie Forward Simone Fontecchio. He scored 13 points tonight in 16 minutes. Glad he finally made an
appearance. My only complaint is that the Jazz limited Walker Kessler to 8 minutes! He is too talented to not play 20 minutes
a night a minimum in my honest opinion. He could be a starter right now. Give the kid 35 minutes a game and he equal or
surpass L. Markinnen who I also love and root for. Oh well at least the Jazz are playing 4 white guys now. That hasn't happened
to them since the Stockton and Hornacek days if my memory serves me right.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Despite another huge game for Luka Doncic the Mavs lose a close one. As we've said countless times it would be nice it he
had some more help as no one can do it all by themselves!

Luka Doncic 37 points, 11 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals and 1 blocked shot!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Despite being traded, Bojan Bogdanovic who is now 33 years young he is still playing some of the best basketball of his career. The
Utah Jazz loss is the Detroit Pistons gain! Tonight he had 33 points, 2 rebounds and 3 assists. I feel bad for him being on a new team
where is on an island by himself due to his white skin. Yet he has played amazing this year and is averaging around 23 points a game now!

Nikola Jokic had a huge game to help the Nuggets keep the Lakers winless on the season. You love to see it!

Nikola Jokic had 31 points, 13 rebounds, 9 assists and 4 steals. There is a reason he has won back to back NBA MVP Awards! :)

Good to see Christian Braun get his most minutes of the season. He played 25 minutes tonight playing stellar defense while
scoring 9 points and had 5 rebounds. His defense makes him very valuable on the floor as he plays lock down defense. When
he gets his offensive swagger of college back he will be even better.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Dallas Mavs won a overtime game against the Brooklyn Nets. The Nets have Durant and Irving and all the media's beloved athletes yet
somehow they lost to Dallas who has mainly just Doncic.

Luka Magic with a Triple Double tonight! He was nothing short of amazing! :)

Luka Doncic 41 points, 11 rebounds, 14 assists and 3 steals. He should move up to the NBA's Top Scorer now!

Maxi Kleber helped him out a little off the bench with 15 points.

Way to go Dallas Mavs!

icsept

Master
Luka is absolutely killing it, 36/9/9 through 4 games. His conditioning looks great, and he is on the attack.

icsept

Master
Wizards on ESPN tonight. Porzingis sporting a beard this year. They also start a White looking Israeli, Deni Avdija. Corey Kispert is injured, should return soon.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Other than the World Series I will try to catch some of the Jazz vs Nuggets. Should be a great game!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some off the court news that is similar to what Kanye West(YE) is doing in Hollywood. Kyrie Irving it trouble for promoting
an anti semitic book and movie. Things are heating up and I don't think the tribe is happy with alot of their guys who are
usually alot easier to keep quiet as long as they keep giving them lots of shekels.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Some off the court news that is similar to what Kanye West(YE) is doing in Hollywood. Kyrie Irving it trouble for promoting
an anti semitic book and movie. Things are heating up and I don't think the tribe is happy with alot of their guys who are
usually alot easier to keep quiet as long as they keep giving them lots of shekels.

It's almost like there is no need to even read the articles of the crying and stern "correction" given to heretics like Irving who go off script and don't obey the Tribal rules. It's the same ol' same ol' whining, bitching and oh how terrible for such thought crimes and speech crimes against The Untouchables.

I wish folks would just start calling these tyrannical wussies out for what they are but yes, I know it ends careers. God, this is despicable!! I really despise these control-freak twits and their scripts ad nauseum. What's worse is when the "transgressor" caves in and apologizes. That sucks to the max.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Kings vs Heat was a very enjoyable game to see. Both teams played hard with the Kings and their 2 white starters
winning a close one by a score of 119=113.

Kevin Huerter 27 points, 3 rebounds and 6 assists
Domante Sabonis 18 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 block

Tyler Herro 34 points and 3 rebounds. (Herro is finally starting now in his 3rd season)
Max Struss 11 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal and 1 block

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Utah Jazz win again. They are one of the best teams in the NBA when they were predicted to be one of the worst teams. You
can always expect the media to tell you the truth. Lol. The Utah Jazz have only lost 1 game all year long so far!

Lauri Markennen 23 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal and 1 block
Kelly Olynyk 23 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and 3 blocks
Walker Kessler has missed the last two games as he has a bad flu.

The Mavs lost a tough game in overtime despite another triple double from Luka Magic!

Luka Doncic 31 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists and 1 steal.

Sadly like we see so often he got little to no help. The Mavs are now 2 wins and 3 losses on the season. Why
they never go and get more players like Utah and Sacramento did boggles my mind. What good is having the
best player in the NBA other than Jokic and not having the supporting cast to help get to the NBA Finals. I know
it's early but man it's so obvious that he needs more help or for his teammates to learn how to score more.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For any basketball fans we are witnessing GREATNESS every time Luka steps on the floor. In tonights game against the Orlando Magic,
Luka Doncic already has 30 points in the first half alone! :) Can you say Luka Magic? The NBA's Leading Scorer putting on a show!

El Gringo

Mentor
The guy is absolutely fantastic! He gets fouled virtually everytime he goes to the basket but they rarely get called. Check out Klebers dunk off a Luka assist around 1:20

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To put what Luka Doncic is doing into perspective, he is leading the NBA in scoring at almost 37 points per game yet he in one of
the worst shooting slumps of his career. Doncic is shooting about 21% on his 3 pointers. His free throws have been almost as bad.
In his last 44 point game he was 6-12 from the free throw line. So to lead the league in scoring while in a huge shooters slump and have
very little help from his teammates. This means the defenses key on him every night but he still can't be stopped! Just imagine if he
was shooting like normal or even in a hot streak. I have no doubt he could be averaging about 45 points per game. He is long overdue
to win his first NBA MVP Award! I know it's early but he is dominating the nba at the moment!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A few stats from Halloween Night in the NBA: 10/31/22

K. Porzingis 32 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists

Kevin Huerter 26 points, 2 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 1 block
Dom. Sabonis 9 points, 16 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal

B. Bogdanovic 23 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals

L. Markannen 31 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 4 blocks

El Gringo

Mentor
Thanks for the stats WL. I really wish the Mavs could have picked up Huerter, Bogdonovich etc. it looks like KP is finally playing with a little fire!

booth

Mentor
The Lakers are desperate for outside shooters yet they let Mac McClung go. They need to go to Delaware and beg him to come back. It will never happen though.

El Gringo

Mentor
Max Strus had a great game last night filling in for the injured Herro! Duncan Robinson excelled as well with the extra minutes. I wish one of these guys would get traded because they only take minutes from one another.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Serious question and I swear I’m not trying to sound like a jerk. How can you watch the nba and not let rage at how badly our guys are treated consume you ? I have not watched it regularly for 25 years and though I miss the game I hate the prima Donna vibrant s activity and the commercials and the commentary? I hate the fact that they ruined it for me, but I also don’t feel like I can support it.

How do you guys manage to find positives in this enough time justify spending your precious time watching it?

I tried watching a game the other day and I literally had to shut it off after a few minutes.

Ironically reading this site has opened my eyes to the injustices and as a result I tolerate pro sports much less than I used to.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Serious question and I swear I’m not trying to sound like a jerk. How can you watch the nba and not let rage at how badly our guys are treated consume you ? I have not watched it regularly for 25 years and though I miss the game I hate the prima Donna vibrant s activity and the commercials and the commentary? I hate the fact that they ruined it for me, but I also don’t feel like I can support it.

How do you guys manage to find positives in this enough time justify spending your precious time watching it?

I tried watching a game the other day and I literally had to shut it off after a few minutes.

Ironically reading this site has opened my eyes to the injustices and as a result I tolerate pro sports much less than I used to.
I will answer that in a short but sweet way. The NBA MVP for the last 2 years is a white guy. Nikola Jokic is considered to be
one of the very top players in the NBA. A true superstar at the highest level. Then you have Luka Doncic leading the NBA in scoring
currently and at this stage of his career is doing equal or better than Lebron, Kobe and Michael Jordan in most categories. The guy is so exciting to watch as he dominates the game like very few basketball players on earth ever could!

Any baseball, footballl or basketball game you have to watch streaming and skip the commentary and the commercials. I support and
root for white athletes. So I ignore the propaganda. It's the same with tv shows, movies, music, etc. You have to tune out the noise and
just try to enjoy a few teams or individual stars. You don't have to watch the games to follow the stats my friend. You can also listen
to the games without as much of the political social engineering garbage. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
NBA Stats 11/2/2022

Luka Doncic 33 points, 5 rebounds, 11 assists & 2 steals

L. Markannen 14 points and 7 rebounds

K. Porzingis 33 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal & 3 blocks

D. Sabonis 22 points, 12 rebounds, 8 assists & 1 steal
K. Huerter 22 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists & 2 steals

Tyler Herro 26 points, 12 rebounds. 1 steal & 3 blocks
Max Struss 10 points, 4 assists & 1 block

B. Bogdanovic 14 points, 3 rebounds & 2 assists