2022-'23 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He comes off injury back to the court and drops in a cool 53?! Has there been anyone like this in recent years? Did MJ even do this coming off injury or consistently night in night out like Luca has done? Where is the adulation for this guy that was so widespread for other players like Curry and LeBron? Oh wait, he has a melanin deficiency. Never mind.
Very true my friend. Excellent points. Yes every fan should be shouting and screaming while applauding his season but some how when
a white guy does it they don't want people to celebrate it. In just the last 2 months Luka has five 50 points plus games & 1 60 point game.

Phall

Master
Blacks must hate playing around a nebula like Luka. For example, a scrub like Dinwiddie has bounced around multiple teams before finding this secondary/tertiary role. Because the Mavs have NO ONE else, the placement has done wonders for his career and next contract. However, he didn't have many options.

If the NBA labor market was "fluid," there would be tons of role-playing whites signing onto the Mavs' practice squad for a bigger chip than they're otherwise allowed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For the past week Walker Kessler has been lifting his game to new heights. Despite this he only averages 20 minutes per game.
Yet with his lack of more playing time he still produces at the highest level. This guy has potential to be an All Star someday!

3178012.png

1. Walker Kessler
UTA • C • #24

PPG15.3
RPG13.3
BPG3.3

If there were a Defensive Rookie of the Year Kessler would run away with the award. It's not every day you see a first-year player come into the league and immediately make an impact on the defensive side of the ball. So when a rookie comes along and shows they have what it takes to defend at a high level as soon as they enter the league, you take notice. His speed and movement for a big man is excellent.

Enter Kessler, a 7-0 center who has become a rim protection savant in Utah, filling the void left behind by Rudy Gobert. In a matchup against Gobert and the Timberwolves, Kessler posted 20 points and 21 rebounds, becoming the first Jazz rookie to have a 20-point, 20-rebound game in franchise history. He's also the first rookie in league history to post that stat line since Gorgui Dieng did it in 2014. By the way, nine of those 21 rebounds were on the offensive end, and yes, Gobert played in that game, showing that Kessler is more than capable of holding his own against a multiple Defensive Player of the Year winner. The kid is a man already and does not play like a typical 21 year old.

But what really stood out aside from the rebounds and the second-chance opportunities, is just how well Kessler moves on defense, even when athletic guards are moving downhill toward the rim.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Great News. Can you say Luka Magic? He's Back and man oh man did he put on a show! :flamethrower2:

maxres.jpg

Another great performance for Luka thanks WL! He sure takes a hell of a lot of contact every game, looks like a couple of days off helped him out.

El Gringo

Mentor
Blacks must hate playing around a nebula like Luka. For example, a scrub like Dinwiddie has bounced around multiple teams before finding this secondary/tertiary role. Because the Mavs have NO ONE else, the placement has done wonders for his career and next contract. However, he didn't have many options.

If the NBA labor market was "fluid," there would be tons of role-playing whites signing onto the Mavs' practice squad for a bigger chip than they're otherwise allowed.

You have to be right about high profile blacks not wanting to play second fiddle to Luka. It was the same with Dirk during his dominate years at Dallas. His supporting cast was nothing to write home about. The Mavs do need to sign a bunch of white role players like the the Celtics did with Bird years ago. We all know it won’t happen so Luka like Dirk will hopefully squeeze out one title by his own force of will and talent.

Kind of weird how I was thinking about my 86 Celtics and how 10 of their 12 players were white and most contributed. And then somewhere around 2005 I think it was the Bucks or Timberwolves had like 12 out of 13 players being white. A bunch of black players and pundits complained that they were to white. Man it stinks so bad the double standard. God forbid us whites ask for affirmative action in the NBA and NFL.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The little hat squad gets another player back in line. The goyim must obey as we own all of them.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The little hat squad gets another player back in line. The goyim must obey as we own all of them.

Good grief. Couldn't even finish reading that article. If anyone thinks we don't live under tyranny, at least to some degree, they are beyond blind. I just hate the groveling. It is unnecessary and nauseating.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good grief. Couldn't even finish reading that article. If anyone thinks we don't live under tyranny, at least to some degree, they are beyond blind. I just hate the groveling. It is unnecessary and nauseating.
He was playing a video game and said a four letter word and they came after him. Now he is on his knees serving them 24/7. Yes this is
the world we find ourselves in. The level of power they have is beyond anything seen in world history. They have everyone by the balls.

Watch the video and he explains what happened.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Leonard’s bro is also a Marine and served under ZOG.. Pathetic situation all around, is there any doubt who rules us? Lol

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Kind of weird how I was thinking about my 86 Celtics and how 10 of their 12 players were white
Uh, I have the 85-86 Celtics with 8-13 players white. Dennis Johnson, Robert Parrish, David Thirdkill, Sam Vincent, and Sly Williams were black and on the roster, although I think only 4 made the team picture. Danny Ainge, Larry Bird, Rick Carlisle, Greg Kite, Kevin McHale, Jerry Sichting, Bill Walton and Scott Wedman being the 8 white players.

Math1990

Guru
Guys, I know that most compare Luka to the bird, but what do you think about comparing Luka to Rick Barry, Both are excellent scorers, I was watching ESPN and Luka is tied for second with LeBron and wilt Chamberlain (if it continues like this he should probably pass them) among players with most games of 50 points younger than 23, The first is Rick Barry with 7 games with 50 points.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys, I know that most compare Luka to the bird, but what do you think about comparing Luka to Rick Barry, Both are excellent scorers, I was watching ESPN and Luka is tied for second with LeBron and wilt Chamberlain (if it continues like this he should probably pass them) among players with most games of 50 points younger than 23, The first is Rick Barry with 7 games with 50 points.
I think both are good comparisons. Wow I had no idea Rick Barry was that dominant at such a young age. Simply amazing. The comparison
with Bird is because Luka can make triple doubles like a walk in the park. He is an all around player just like Larry Bird was. I love all 3 of
these guys as a fan. When all is said and done though I see Doncic surpassing the other 2 in career stats. I will go above and beyond that. If Doncic can stay reasonably healthy for the majority of his career, he might just challlenge the All Time Scoring Record 15 years from now. That is a very tall task which seems impossible but he just may make a run for it!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Utah Jazz are such a fun team to watch. As I've said before they now start 3 white guys. Tonight in a big win against the Raptors
we saw the dynamic duo of Markannen(25yrs) and Kessler(21yrs) show why they are 2 of the best young American Players in the NBA.

Lauri Markannen 28 points, 13 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal and 1 block

Walker Kessler 17 points, 14 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal and 7 BLOCKED SHOTS! :coleman:
mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the Sacramento Kings win over the San Antonio Spurs we saw another huge game from Sabonis!

Domantas Sabonis 34 ponts, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocked shots!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The 2023 NBA All Star Game is less than 2 weeks away. Good news. In addition to Mac McClung being in the dunk contest, he was
nominated to be in the first NBA G League All Star Tournament on Friday Night. His coach of the team is Jason Terry who currently
works for the Utah Jazz. Maybe he will get a chance to sign there if he puts on a great show. Utah is already so much fun to watch. Can
you just imagine if they signed McClung. They would love the kid up in Utah and he would fit right in.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For those of you who want to see some Luka Magic. He already has 21 points in the 1st quarter tonight. Still have 3 quarters to go
so he just may be in for another 50 points plus night! I sure hope so! This kid is just electric! :)

Phall

Master
Luka hurt his ankle again, but ended the night with 31 points in 22 minutes. The Mavs were up 30 points when he went down in the third quarter and ended up squeaking out a 4-point win.

NBA Rookie Rankings: Walker Kessler posts historic stat line

Entering the trade deadline the Jazz have made it known that the only untouchable players on their roster are Lauri Markkanen, who could very well earn his first All-Star selection when reserves are announced, and Kessler, the 7-foot rookie who continues to raise the following question from everyone who watches him: How did he slip to No. 22 in the draft?
A couple of weeks ago Kessler turned heads when he posted a 20-point, 21-rebound double-double, and this week he did something similar with a 17-point, 14-rebound, 7-block performance in a win over the Raptors. He's the first player since Dwight Howard in 2009 to post that stat line while shooting at least 80 percent from the field. He's also the only player this season to record seven blocks in two games.
Kessler's ability to time blocks and impact shots without drawing fouls is rare to see from a rookie. Because of his height and length, he can cover a great amount of space but he also has cat-like agility to make last-second blocks.

"He's very quick off the floor late, if that makes sense," Jazz coach Will Hardy said after the win against Toronto. "He doesn't just give himself up early, he's able to close a lot of space with his last step and his length."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hate this trade. It will help the team some I guess but not what I wanted for sure. Now if the Mavs win a title they will just say it's
Kyrie Irvings Team. Luka ain't man enough to be a leader which is a lie but I can already here the media and fans saying it's Kyries Team
Now. Wish this trade never happened.

Math1990

Guru
I hate this trade. It will help the team some I guess but not what I wanted for sure. Now if the Mavs win a title they will just say it's
Kyrie Irvings Team. Luka ain't man enough to be a leader which is a lie but I can already here the media and fans saying it's Kyries Team

Luka he needs help someone he can share the responsibility with, without that someone I think it's hard for him to win the championship, so I think the Mavs went after kyrie Irving, Honestly I don't think they're going to discredit Luka, I mean there were already people saying that Luka needs a scottie pippen (If I remember well, someone said to take it easy that as Jordan it wouldn't take long for a scottie pippen to appear for Luka and he started winning the titles), if he continues to post 30+ playoff points like past seasons i don't think They said that, of course there will be idiots like skip bayless But I think they will be a minority, Luka is a very charismatic guy, And I think he's quite popular.

Phall

Master
Luka gets some help! I'm actually all-in on this trade.

• Mavericks receive: Kyrie Irving
  • Nets receive: Spencer Dinwiddie, Dorian Finney-Smith, 2029 first-round pick, 2027 second-round pick, 2029 second-round pick

I'd say that's a pretty cheap price for a top 20 NBA player. The alternative seemed to be Dallas doing nothing until the offseason, when they would try to trade their next seven successive first-round picks for whatever best player they could get. This would have essentially written off their 2023 aspirations and certainly mortgaged off any future flexibility. Now, Luka has the best teammate of his career (with all due respect to Porzingis and Slovenian co-national Goran Dragic).

Kyrie, a lunatic who walks around the court burning sage before games to appease mystic spirits, will never be loved by the media due to his positive record on hoaxes. Upon leaving Boston, he accused white fans of being racist, which was a hoax that the media liked. More recently, he refused to participate in the covid/vaccine hoax (at great personal expense) and also endorsed an off-beat black power documentary blaming jews for the trans-Atlantic slave trade, which was improperly identified by the media as a hoax despite being mostly true. This gives him a 2-1 record on hoaxes, which is better than many athletes and most black basketball players.

I can't possibly see a way this would happen. The media machine just yesterday was publishing editorials about how there was "very little" market for Kyrie while simultaneously reporting on the growing number of teams making inquiries. Kyrie is given very little credit for his own championship in Cleveland, since that takes away from the LeBron Legacy.

The Mavs could certainly use some more white faces, but I think this will free up space (both in the rotation and on the floor) for Davis Bertans to earn his money as a sharpshooter. The trade should also bring Maxi Kleber's usage rate up once he gets back from injury.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kyrie Irving to Dallas.
There goes Doncic's scoring title.
Yes 100 percent. Irving is a ball hog. Can he play. Yes but like most superstars he never saw a shot he didn't like. Spencer Dimwiddie was
a team player and didn't mind Doncic being the star and leader of the team. I doubt Kyrie does this. He shoots the ball so much it will be
very hard for Doncic to get the shot attempts he needs to continue averaging almost 34 points per game. Irving is a ball hog. Hope it
works out somehow. I don't dislike Kyrie but they needed a costar. Not a guy that wants to lead the team. Bogdanovich, Strus, Sabonis
and many others would have been a better fit but it's too late now. Again I'm still hoping it works out.

Just from an on the court fit perspective, does this trade actually make sense? Are these guys not both ball dominant PGs? I know the NBA has been moving positionless for a while now, but I don't know how well either of these guys are playing off-ball. It just doesn't make sense to me. Feels like the Mavs felt like they had to do something, so they pulled the trigger on this trade because it adds talent to the team on paper. Definitely comes off as a move from Cuban who, like Jerry Jones, tends to manage his team like a fan would.