2022-2023 College Basketball

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It’s so weird that you see guys like castleton on Florida basketball or trey Cunningham run track at fsu but so few on the football teams.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It’s so weird that you see guys like castleton on Florida basketball or trey Cunningham run track at fsu but so few on the football teams.
Because of the Caste System. You and most everyone here knows this. In a fair world whites would make up around 60 to 70
percent of the athletes. Possibly more. Whites are just as athletic and stronger on average with better hand/eye coordination!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks for those player updates WL. Really great to see Castleton go from a good player to a great one this year!

I stumbled upon a team that is surprisingly White this year, the Clemson Tigers. They are 3-1 so far, most recently beating CF favorite Bellarmine. In that game they started 3 of our guys; SR guard Alex Hemenway, SR forward Hunter Tyson and SO forward Ben Middlebrook. Then off the bench the guys receiving the most minutes were JR center PJ Hall and SO forward Ian Schieffelin. I’m not sure what their expectations are but I hope they do well enough in the ACC to make the tournament this year.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I stumbled upon a team that is surprisingly White this year, the Clemson Tigers. They are 3-1 so far, most recently beating CF favorite Bellarmine. In that game they started 3 of our guys; SR guard Alex Hemenway, SR forward Hunter Tyson and SO forward Ben Middlebrook. Then off the bench the guys receiving the most minutes were JR center PJ Hall and SO forward Ian Schieffelin. I’m not sure what their expectations are but I hope they do well enough in the ACC to make the tournament this year.
do i write things for nothing?! LOL

from Tuesday:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
... a team down south you might want to cheer for is Clemson. they aren’t great by any stretch of the imagination, but they play HARD. and they (usually) start a trio of our guys, with another couple coming off the bench.

they have a chance, because what they bring to the table should never have an off night: physical defense and strong rebounding.

icsept

Master
Utah Utes are 4-1 after defeating Georgia Tech tonight. Utah started 5 Whites…that’s about as good as it gets. Led by 7 foot senior, Branden Carlson, averaging 17 pts 8 rebs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
do i write things for nothing?! LOL

from Tuesday:

they have a chance, because what they bring to the table should never have an off night: physical defense and strong rebounding.
Whoops. I did read that post but the Clemson part slipped my mind.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Arizona Wildcats remain undefeated tonight with a big win over Cincinnati 101-93 in the Maui Invitational.

Azuolas Tubelis led all scorers with 30 points, 11 rebounds and 1 steal. He is by far the best player on the team and leads
the Cats in scoring and rebounding most nights. I've always felt bad for his brother who never got the chance to contribute
and rise into stardom. His brother is 6'7 while Azuolas is 6'11. I've often wondered if his brother could have been a star
with another team. Regardless the Wildcats start 3 of our guys and usually have 4 or 5 white guys play every night. I will take it. They
also continue to climb the rankings and should be top 10 very soon!

One last thing. Of the 19 players on the current U of A Roster, 14 or the 19 are white. That is almost unheard of these days for a big
time college that is always one of the top basketball teams in the country. It's shocking but nice to see with so many all black teams
or with 1 white guy. A top college coach that actually thinks outside of the box. Hope the media doesn't attack him like always. If they
keep winning it's hard for the media to say too much or the fans. They are undefeated so far and I love it!

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
in the Arizona-Cincinnati game, the Wildcats had a bunch of our guys doing really good things (as pointed out by white lightning), but there was a lone bright spot for the Bearcats.

Russian 6-foot-11 sophomore Viktor Lakhin got the start for Cincy, and played very well in his 19 minutes. he finished with 17 points (on 6-10 shooting) which was second on his team and 5 rebounds which was tied for tops. he also chipped in a blocked shot and had ZERO turnovers.

it’s gotta suck for him to be stuck on that ghetto team, but he’s a name to watch for in future.

it’ll be interesting to see how things develop for Duke freshman 7-footer Kyle Filipowski, because he appears to be the best player on the Darkies, i mean, Dukies. last night, despite once again playing the fewest minutes of the starters, he once again led the team in scoring (18 points on 4-8 shooting) and rebounding (tied for a team-high 8).

will he become the recognized Alpha or will the “locker room” turn on him?

Ryan Young played his racially appropriate role of coming off the bench and rebounding (7 rebounds) but not shooting much, despite his being the second most efficient player when in the starting lineup due to injury.

in the loss, Bellarmine played solid basketball, they just had no answer for Duke’s size and couldn’t stop the transition game.

Iowa has re-entered the Top 25 rankings, and they continue to get big contributions from their 3 gym rat starters and off the bench, although Kris Murray (White mom/black dad) is their main guy and a future pro.

#10 Creighton knocked off #21 Texas Tech last night, behind a terrific all-around game from transfer Baylor Scheierman (11 points on 4-10 shooting, 12 rebounds, 3 assists, and 1 steal). starting center Ryan Kalkbrenner had 10 points (4-6 shooting), 6 rebounds, and 2 blocks. transfer guard Francisco Farabello is getting solid minutes off the bench, but he hasn’t found his shooting stroke yet for the Bluejays.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hard to believe Hemenway is already a SR for Clemson. I remember him during recruiting process and he's had a nice college career to boot.

Seems HC down there hasn't been afraid to play Whitey. If I'm not mistaken they've had a few of our goys evey year, past 5-10 yrs. Yup CF officially approved of their ACC Run in '22!

El Gringo

Mentor
The Arizona Wildcats remain undefeated tonight with a big win over Cincinnati 101-93 in the Maui Invitational.

Azuolas Tubelis led all scorers with 30 points, 11 rebounds and 1 steal. He is by far the best player on the team and leads
the Cats in scoring and rebounding most nights. I've always felt bad for his brother who never got the chance to contribute
and rise into stardom. His brother is 6'7 while Azuolas is 6'11. I've often wondered if his brother could have been a star
with another team. Regardless the Wildcats start 3 of our guys and usually have 4 or 5 white guys play every night. I will take it. They
also continue to climb the rankings and should be top 10 very soon!

One last thing. Of the 19 players on the current U of A Roster, 14 or the 19 are white. That is almost unheard of these days for a big
time college that is always one of the top basketball teams in the country. It's shocking but nice to see with so many all black teams
or with 1 white guy. A top college coach that actually thinks outside of the box. Hope the media doesn't attack him like always. If they
keep winning it's hard for the media to say too much or the fans. They are undefeated so far and I love it!

I happened to watch this game and really enjoyed it! They really play great team basketball including the black players. Even the announcers were pleasant to listen to.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Louisville is 0-4 haha and UK was trounced by Gonzaga. Kentucky DWFs on suicide watch.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Louisville is 0-4 haha and UK was trounced by Gonzaga. Kentucky DWFs on suicide watch.
make that 0-5 for Louisville. LOL
they only managed to score 38 points today in a blowout loss to Texas Tech.

all doze affletes on da court an’ on da coachin’ staff don’ be gittin’ it dun.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
make that 0-5 for Louisville. LOL
they only managed to score 38 points today in a blowout loss to Texas Tech.

all doze affletes on da court an’ on da coachin’ staff don’ be gittin’ it dun.
Lmao! Worst start in school history since 1940! Also worst start by a black coach in program history, if we're playing that game.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Lmao! Worst start in school history since 1940! Also worst start by a black coach in program history, if we're playing that game.
blacks can do everything better ... including losing. LOL

maybe there’ll be a movie made about how dynamic and explosive the start was for this affletic coach?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
#10 Creighton’s two mighty Whiteys in the starting lineup were dominant in the Bluejays win over #9 Arkansas last night in the Maui Invitational. the Hogs simply had no answer for the crafty hard work of the two coaches on the floor.

7-foot center Ryan Kalkbrenner finished with 21 points (9-12 shooting), a game-high 7 rebounds, a team-high 2 blocked shots, and a steal in 38 minutes. point forward Baylor Scheierman totaled 20 points (7-10 shooting), a game-high 7 rebounds, and 3 assists in 39 minutes.

the Arkansas Razorblacks didn’t have a gym rat set foot on the court, nor will they this year. (as an aside, their best offensive player is a White kid on scholarship, but he allegedly “can’t play defense,” so there’s that ... )

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes, thanks JC for these updates. I haven't been following a lot of BB lately other than Duke's Filipowski. Noticed Jaden Schutt not getting any playing time?
Also, Notre Dame, 5-0 over Bowling Green last night. Nate Laszewski with 22 points. Goodwin was 4-9 and had 11 points.
Anyone thinking Laszewski has a shot at the NBA?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gradey Dick will be in the NBA next year. I just hope he goes to the right team. Look what happened to the italian point guard from
the AZ Wildcats. He went to the Warriors who hardly played him and next thing you knew he was in Europe. His name was Nico Manion
and the kid could really play only this league wasn't interested. So sad. Hopefully it's works out better for Gradey Dick.

I noticed with the U of A Wildcats win today over Creighton that they play a rotation 9 guys deep most guys. Even on a team with 14
out of 19 players who are white of course they play 5 blacks and 4 white guys. I'm not gonna complain too much though as at least
the coach has the courage to start 3 white guys on a top 10 team. Not easy in todays anti white woke/joke clown world. Good to see
the Cats continue their winning ways. They are still undefeated.

I need to catch Purdue play soon. Haven't had the chance to watch them yet this year. SImilar to the Cats Purdue has 11 whites out of 16
players on the roster. They are also still undefeated. I don't think they play again until Saturday.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
WL. Do you think that he should go next year? I'm no basketball expert, but just on what I've seen, I'm not so sure.
If I were him I would stay 2 years. I think too many kids jump after 1 year as it's hard to pass up the money but the college game is really
great for teaching fundamentals and just working to improve your overall game. He could use some more strength and most kids need
to improve their defense just for starters. I hope he stays but I seriously doubt he will. The money they offer these kids is insane and very
hard to pass up. The kid is very mature for his age though as he has played against the best players all over the country since he was a
little kid. As I've said before I've seen him even when he was 13 and you already know he had what it takes. We shall see how it plays out.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the championship game of the Maui Invitational was a thing of beauty! both teams played at a VERY high level, especially considering how early in the season it is.

a couple of notes on the game:

Kalkbrenner didn’t look like himself in the first half. i’m unwilling to speculate as to why, but this certainly had a big impact on the outcome. with him struggling, Arizona’s center, Ballo, got hot and that possibly proved the difference. in the second half, the big Bluejay was impactful and acting like he normally plays. consequently, Ballo wasn’t as big for the Wildcats. such is the game.

freshman Mason Miller (Mike Miller’s son), a 6-foot-9 wing with HUGE talent and skill (he’s just rail thin), is getting increased playing time for Creighton. he looked very comfortable in his minutes, and his shot is as pure as i’ve seen. he’s a young man to watch moving forward.

(Creighton also has an offensively gifted 6-foot-4 freshman point guard, Ben Shztolberg, to keep an eye on in the future.)

Pelle Larsson was saddled with foul trouble, two of which were very questionable. Larsson is a guy who gets overlooked a lot, but he brings a lot to the table. he’s an excellent defender and passer, and his rebounding from the wing is superb. he’s also capable shooting the ball. having him sit for most of the game really hurt Arizona.

all in all, Creighton and Arizona each featured 4 of our guys in the game, and both are worthy of our support.

Last edited:

Phall

Master
Kyle Filipowski and Ryan Young combined for 30 out of Duke’s 54 points and 29 of the team’s 40 rebounds. The Blue Devils staved off an upset from Oregon State while their black players stood around watching their bricks.