2022-2023 College Basketball

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The season is just around the corner. One team I want to hilight off the top is the U of A Wildcats. They have been recruiting a lot
more of our guys since they changed coaches. They are also a very talented team that should be in the top 25 and hopefully
a top 10 team! Check out their latest roster. I count 9 Whites on the 15 man roster, including 3 of 5 in the starting lineup. They will be a
fun team to watch out west.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Arizona is certainly a team that i’ll be cheering for this year, as their (at least) 3 White starters should all be impactful contributors. junior forward Azoulas Tubelis is a high flyer who was named to the preseason all-PAC 12 first team. the backcourt duo of Kriisa and Larsson were named second team. additionally, they’re ranked #17 in the initial preseason AP poll.

perennial Caste favorite Gonzaga looks to only feature one of our guys: preseason Player of the Year candidate, Drew Timme. the mustachioed maestro of the post is back for his senior season and looking to lead the Zags to their first National Championship. sadly for me (and us), he is likely the only White athlete to get much playing time this season barring some unforeseen developments.

i don’t know if any of y’all watch women’s basketball, but if you do ...

Iowa is not only really good (picked #4 in the preseason AP poll), but they also have a player of the year candidate in the exciting do-it-all guard with deeeeeeeep range, Caitlin Clark, AND they also feature an all-White lineup (and probably rotation). their top two recruits for next season are also highly regarded White athletes, so they should keep the run going.

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
a quick follow-up ... the preseason all-American teams have begun to trickle out, and as far as I can see the only White players getting recognition are Drew Timme (Gonzaga, first team) and Hunter Dickinson (Michigan, mostly second teams). both are American born players 6-foot-10 or taller. Zach Edey (Purdue) is a 7-foot-4 Canadian (White/Asian) who is getting some third team honors.

basically, it looks like if you’re a White guard, you’re no longer wanted in the men’s college game.

meanwhile, on the women’s side, two of the favorites for player of the year are American-born guards: Iowa’s Caitlin Clark an UConn’s Paige “Buckets.”

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
another historically fair-to-White athletes program that should be very good this year is Creighton. they’re picked in most everyone’s preseason top-10, and they’ll feature two White men in their starting lineup.

junior center Ryan Kalkbrenner is the reigning Big East Defensive POY. ranking second in the league last season with 89 blocks, the 7-foot-1 center is an elite rim protector and post defender. he led the Big East in field goal percentage (65%) and in notching 134 offensive rebounds, as well as leading the league in dunks. that mark on the offensive glass was the most by a Creighton player in more than 35 years. had he not endured a knee injury against the Aztecs in the NCAA Tournament, we can only wonder what impact he would have made against Kansas.

6-foot-7 transfer guard Baylor Scheierman, last year’s Summit League POY, was one of the most efficient players in the country last season for South Dakota State and, after testing the NBA Draft waters, has returned to his home state of Nebraska for the final chapter of his college basketball career. averaging 16.2 points, 7.8 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game for a 30-win NCAA Tournament team last season, his all-around offensive game was special to watch. Scheierman was the only player in college basketball last year to lead his conference in rebounds and assists. Scheierman fits Creighton’s system well, and for a player of his caliber to join the returning core the Bluejays have is downright scary for opponents. his range knows no limits, having shot a whopping 47% from beyond the arc last season. That will play in Omaha, where the hashtag for Creighton is … #LetItFly.

a third White athlete, 6-foot-3 Argentinian guard Francisco Farabello, also transferred in. the sweet shooting sniper led TCU in 3-pt shooting last year. it remains to be seen how much run he’ll get, though, as the two small guards in the starting blackcourt *tm* are getting a lot of hype.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Appreciate the updates fellas! Wisconsin looks to start 3 White Athletes on the hardwood this season. Word is 7foot Center Steven Crowl has bulked up from 220 to 250 range! Should help him through the grind that is Big Ten Basketball.

At Power forward Tyler Wahl returns. He's had a very solid career in the post for Wisconsin. Only weakness is his shooting/Free throws. Supposedly he's been putting the hours in shooting. At 6'9 he might get an NBA sniff.

Lastly, it looks like Appleton, WI Native Max Klesmit will slide into the SG role. A transfer from Wofford, at 6'3 he's a good athlete and defender, plus his shooting should help. Wisconsin for once, shot very poorly from outside last season. Klesmit should help a lot.

6'7 Forward Carter Gilmore is a former walk-on. Should see Big minutes this season after being a reserve his previous 2 seasons. Greg Gard claims he's made the most progress this off-season. I expect him to be the 6th man.

Also keep an eye on True Freshman SG Connor Essegian. 6'4 185lb Sharpshooter that lit up Indiana HS scoreboards. He's earned himself a spot in the rotation already!

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
college basketball season tips off in full swing today, folks! lots of games on the schedule.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Would anyone be able to provide a short list of the teams within the top #25 (or close to it) who are worth following? I normally would do some research myself but just haven't had the time.

So far I've got Arizona and Creighton. Hope there are others....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Would anyone be able to provide a short list of the teams within the top #25 (or close to it) who are worth following? I normally would do some research myself but just haven't had the time.

So far I've got Arizona and Creighton. Hope there are others....
Anything in Big Ten brother.

Wisconsin vs South Dakota is on right now. 8/10 honkeys on the court right now. I'll gladly help with some previews within next week or so when I have the time!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
South Dakota SG Kruz Perrot Hunt has 17 first half points! Very smooth and effective mid range game!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Standford won big today behind 31 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assist from guard Michael Jones!

The Stanford Cardinals start 3 and possibly 4 of our guys. Another team to watch out west in the Pac 12. Not sure
if Brandon Angel is white, hispanic or mixed. If he is white that is 4 out of 5 white guys in the starting 5. Rare these days.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I noticed Duke has 2 white starters. Better than the last few years. Hoping Flipkowski becomes a star. He had a
double/double tonight.

Kansas only starts 1 white guy but his name is just arrived Freshman Gradey Dick. He has been a youtube sensation since he was about 13. The
kid has immense talent. He had 23 points in his very first college game. This kid will be in the nba in a couple of years
without a doubt. He makes the game look effortless! Gradey Dick has a nasty dunk towards the end on a fast break!

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I noticed Duke has 2 white starters. Better than the last few years. Hoping Flipkowski becomes a star. He had a
double/double tonight.

Kansas only starts 1 white guy but his name is just arrived Freshman Gradey Dick. He has been a youtube sensation since he was about 13. The
kid has immense talent. He had 23 points in his very first college game. This kid will be in the nba in a couple of years
without a doubt. He makes the game look effortless! Gradey Dick has a nasty dunk towards the end on a fast break!

Man, that kid is good. His game is extraordinarily smooth for a freshman. Thanks for the heads ups on him.

Phall

Master
double/double tonight.

Wow, wasn't expecting that! Big man Ryan Young is a grad transfer for Northwestern. Unfortunately, he'll be relegated to the bench when Derick Lively returns from injury. Filipowski seems keyed in as an important starter though. Him and Gradey Dick will (probably) be two white American one-and-dones.

Jaden Schutt wasn't in the 7-man rotation for Duke despite two of their black five-stars being out. It's too early to say for certain, but it looks like he's in store for a racial apprenticeship.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
5th year senior guard Foster Loyer is off to a fantastic start for Davidson. He scored 30 points in the opener. Tonight he followed that up with a 38 point, 11 rebound, 9 assist effort in another win. It should be noted that Foster is only listed at 6'-0" tall so the 11 rebounds is incredible.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
5th year senior guard Foster Loyer is off to a fantastic start for Davidson. He scored 30 points in the opener. Tonight he followed that up with a 38 point, 11 rebound, 9 assist effort in another win. It should be noted that Foster is only listed at 6'-0" tall so the 11 rebounds is incredible.

Wow talk about lighting up the score board. Thanks for the heads up. Gonna have to watch some Davidson Games this year!

Phall

Master
Bellarmine upsets Louisville 67-66 to start their season!

kamari-lands-alec-pfriem-usatsi.jpg

Bellarmine only has three blacks on its roster, and none of them played tonight. Louisville has only one white player, and he did not play. This was a team of only whites beating a team of only blacks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bellarmine upsets Louisville 67-66 to start their season!

kamari-lands-alec-pfriem-usatsi.jpg

Bellarmine only has three blacks on its roster, and none of them played tonight. Louisville has only one white player, and he did not play. This was a team of only whites beating a team of only blacks.

Nice. Maybe they will make a movie about this someday. Oppressed White kids come in and defeat the racist establishment school ushering in the end of discrimination in sports (sarcasm).

In all seriousness this is the very rare occurrence of a total White team defeating a total black team - a true display of the caste system imploding. It won't cause anyone to question the status quo mindset of DWFs that their blacks are better than the opponents blacks.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Maybe they can make a movie about the start of basketball with James Naismith played by Morgan freeman. It is a black man’s game we are told right?

Now that is one I would look forward to not watching!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
a quick follow-up to the Bellarmine win over Louisville ...

Bellarmine plays redshirt freshman Ben Johnson.

why is this important? He’s a former Kentucky Mr. Basketball but was NOT recruited by either Kentucky or Louisville. “weird,” huh?

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Somewhere there is a thread waiting to happen … former mr basketball players from various states who end up at no name programs or nowhere at all

Phall

Master
Purdue is playing five whites for an extended stretch at the moment against Austin Peay. The Big Ten is pretty wide open this year, so this team could make some noise.

Phall

Master
Colin Castleton put up 33-9-3 tonight for Florida. Iowa transfer CJ Fredrick looks like he could be Kentucky's top player this season. Kyle Filipowski led Duke again in a blowout with a 15-10-2 line.

On the negative side, Gonzaga's rotation looks like it's Drew Timme and seven blacks (Ben Gregg played just four minutes tonight). Mark Few's team looks a lot different this year now that he can do "elite recruiting." Timme was excellent as usual tonight against Michigan State (22-13-4).

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Kerr Kriisa, the 6-foot-3 point guard for Arizona, had a triple double as the Wildcats cruised past an all-black Southern team. he finished with 14 points (on 4-7 shooting), 11 rebounds, and 12 assists (with only 3 turnovers).

Azoulas Tubelis and Pelle Larsson tied for game-highs with 17 points, with Tubelis also matching a game-high 8 rebounds.

Hunter Dickinson scored a game-high 31 points (on 13-17 shooting) in 32 minutes to help #17 Michigan escape with a win over Eastern Michigan. he also added 7 rebounds.

much like Drew Timme, the nba isn’t interested in Dickinson’s elite-level production at 7-foot-1. in fact, most of the postgame “news” was about former prodigy, spoiled brat, and ghetto loser Emoni Bates finally playing a good game after getting his umpteenth second chance ...

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Tyler Wahl led Wisconsin to a win over Stanford with 17pts and 5reb! Another nice jam as well!

7footer Steven Crowl had 9pts, 11reb and 3blks!

Klesmit goose egged but Freshman Phenom Connor Essegian with 8pts off the bench. He was only 3 of 9 from the field. but 2 of 4 from deep. I like that he's not shy letting it fly!