2021 NFL Week 11

Bucky

Hall of Famer
3-0 Ravens. Smart move to take the under on that Matchup. Easy money.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Fantasy scoring has a big impact on DWFs view of who is good and who isn't. For example: Jalen Hurts has 77yds passing and 2rushing TDs. But he's already up to 20pts in Fantasy. Scoring system for QBs by default, is in favor of rushing QBs aka Black QBs. White Dual Threats are chastised, criticized, or moved to another position.

wile

Master
The usual with the Packers if you can rush 4 and drop seven the usual frustrating game

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Fantasy scoring has a big impact on DWFs view of who is good and who isn't. For example: Jalen Hurts has 77yds passing and 2rushing TDs. But he's already up to 20pts in Fantasy. Scoring system for QBs by default, is in favor of rushing QBs aka Black QBs. White Dual Threats are chastised, criticized, or moved to another position.

Yep...and the typical uneducated fan uses fantasy football as their litmus test for what makes a good player.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Rodgers to Degaura for the TD! Great throw on the run.
It sure was! Rodgers turned around a fairly inept first half for GB. Great first TD ever for Degaura!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Adam Trautman with a TD catch, his first of the season. He's slowly but surely getting better every week.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Watching CBS commercials to some of their dogshit shows. This one called "Ghosts" looks terribad! I predict this show will last 10 eps tops.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey 53 yards/ 8 carries. 2 rec. 10 yards. Should get 100 yards rushing if Cam doesn't hog the ball. Heinicke 2 TD passes and Humphries and Milne with receptions. Troy Apke recovered a fumble on a kickoff return.
Panthers/Redskins tied at 14

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Siemian throws a pick six, Eagles thumping the Saints 27-7, will Clown Boy dare to put in Hill?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Semian throws a pick 6...Payton has outsmarted himself. Will he be forced to put Hill in there? Or continue placating the locker room?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey 53 yards/ 8 carries. 2 rec. 10 yards. Should get 100 yards rushing if Cam doesn't hog the ball. Heinicke 2 TD passes and Humphries and Milne with receptions. Troy Apke recovered a fumble on a kickoff return.
Panthers/Redskins tied at 14
I love how you call them the Redskins! The Washington "Football Team" is the most stupid, idiotic, wussyfied, Commie name in the history of sports.

I also HATE that Scam is back in Carolina with McCaffrey there. Scam worshipped by the dumbest fans in the world I suppose. Terrible now that I can't even stand to watch the team at all now.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Adam Trautman with a TD catch, his first of the season. He's slowly but surely getting better every week.
Glad to see it. He's been getting a ton of hate from fans, for 2 drops and a couple of penalties on the year and of course since he's White, that's too much for the average dwf to handle. In their minds it's because they spent "so much" on the draft pick. Which in reality was a few day 3 picks and most of those are sub par affletes that flunk out of the league.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I love how you call them the Redskins! The Washington "Football Team" is the most stupid, idiotic, wussyfied, Commie name in the history of sports.

I also HATE that Scam is back in Carolina with McCaffrey there. Scam worshipped by the dumbest fans in the world I suppose. Terrible now that I can't even stand to watch the team at all now.

The thing is that performance doesn't matter to the DWFs. All that matters is their race.

DWFs worship all blacks and despise whites.

Newton is now a bad quarterback and he always was over-rated. The DWFs still think he's great, in "defiance" of reality.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thank you BFU! Redskins 21 Panthers 14. Taylor Heinicke 3 TD passes. Morgan Fox did run down a Redskin RB from behind. Pretty impressive.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The thing is that performance doesn't matter to the DWFs. All that matters is their race.

DWFs worship all blacks and despise whites.

Newton is now a bad quarterback and he always was over-rated. The DWFs still think he's great, in "defiance" of reality.

That's a ridiculous statement. You truly live in a simplistic world that's black and white with no shades. I could list hundreds of examples to contradict your statement but don't have the time right now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Two boneheaded special teams plays today - one by the Titans and the other by the Bills. The Titans return man Chester Rogers turned away from the ball, the ball hit him in the foot and was recovered by Houston. For the Bills Isiah McKenzie tripped over a himself and fumbled the ball.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Andy Dalton comes in for Fields and moves the team to the endzone on two plays, the score in this thriller is now Bears 7 Ravens 6.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kittle scores, Heinicke with 3 TD passes

I'm starting to like the Redskins alot more this year. Taylor Heinicke and play and they have enough of our guys to root for. I'm hoping
Dax Milne breaks out in the last 6 games and builds on that momentum next year. Adam Humpries will hopefully get more involved too.
Not too many teams with two white wide receivers.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
One of the best Packers/Vikings games I can remember. Both teams going back n forth. Cousins is playing outstanding, especially when you consider what Pack have done last 3 weeks against upcoming black quarterbacks (minus Russ)