2016 Bowl Schedule

TwentyTwo

Master
Indiana WR Mitchell Paige TD to go ahead 7-0..announcers raving abt his athletic ability...drivers license says 5'-8"

Guessing Utah WR Britian Covey comes back year after next?

Not sure what happened to Washington State & Boise State

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kansas St. leading A&M at half time. I really hope Alabama loses this weekend.

Heretic

Master
Ertz leads the way to Kansas States victory!
Yes, nice to see an SEC team lose.

Unfortunately, lost opportunities by Indiana due to poor clock management by the IU coaches at the end of that game seals the victory for Utah, 26-24.

Also, just wanted to say that Bill Snyder of Kansas State is a hell of a head coach while being fairly White-friendly. Not sure when he's going to retire, but I hope his successor follows in the same footsteps and they don't go down the AA route.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes, nice to see an SEC team lose.

Unfortunately, lost opportunities by Indiana due to poor clock management by the IU coaches at the end of that game seals the victory for Utah, 26-24.

Also, just wanted to say that Bill Snyder of Kansas State is a hell of a head coach while being fairly White-friendly. Not sure when he's going to retire, but I hope his successor follows in the same footsteps and they don't go down the AA route.

When Snyder left the first time they had a black coach who really blackened up the roster and had the goober josh freeman as his qb. I really don't think white friendly coaches seem to even exist anymore. To have a coach or program be white friendly certain academic rules and standing need to be adhered to and I can't think of many schools that actually hold their black student athletes to any academic standards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Unable to watch the game right now but it looks like Bentley is torching the usf defense and leading a come back. Real excited for his future along with the other white freshman signal callers that have emerged this year.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
When Snyder left the first time they had a black coach who really blackened up the roster and had the goober josh freeman as his qb. I really don't think white friendly coaches seem to even exist anymore. To have a coach or program be white friendly certain academic rules and standing need to be adhered to and I can't think of many schools that actually hold their black student athletes to any academic standards.

I'd agree, although I think coaches can be a part of it; like this year, Fedora had a fairly white-friendly UNC team, something that usually would never happen. Overall, there's not many; even "prestigious" academic institutions bend over backwards to accommodate their precious affletes. There's not too many examples I can think of in college football anymore. Beilema was great at Wisconsin, now after Morgan and co. leave, he'll have just another SEC caste team, with perhaps 1-2 more white defenders and linemen than usual.

College basketball is a little better, although most of the white-friendly schools have high academics in basketball as well. The white friendly teams year after year, like Davidson, Gonzaga, Notre Dame, Butler, Wisconsin, etc. all have higher academic standards. Although as Brian Kelly showed us, that doesn't matter. I'd definitely consider guys like Mike Brey or Mark Few white-friendly coaches. Even with the academic standards, you still need to have a coach that won't bitch and moan and try to get around them.

In terms of lacking a high academic standing, there aren't many big schools that will actually recruit white guys in either sport.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Black Arkansas te Jeremy sprinkle suspended for the game for taking more stuff from the belk dept store than he was alotted. So he was shoplifting at the store that is sponsoring the bowl game Arkansas is playing in. I guess the $450 of free **** was not enough for him. I wonder if this will affect his draft stock or if black privilege will save him.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
OkSt. up 17-0 early! Looks like Rudolph is tearing up CUz overhyped afflete heavy secondary. I'm hoping he declares!!

CU poly QB is out rest of game with an ankle injury. If it's significant enough he'll join Peterman as QBs missing out on Senior Bowl.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rudolph has been talked about as a mid round prospect which I don't understand at all. He was one of the best QBs in the country this year. We should see alot of elite white QB play in college football next season.

Is Peterman out for the senior bowl officially? If so that is terrible news. This years QB class is pretty weak and I was hoping Peterman would boost his stock.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Rudolph has been talked about as a mid round prospect which I don't understand at all. He was one of the best QBs in the country this year. We should see alot of elite white QB play in college football next season.

Is Peterman out for the senior bowl officially? If so that is terrible news. This years QB class is pretty weak and I was hoping Peterman would boost his stock.

This does look like a weak class, I think Davis Webb is a guy no one is talking about but could rise up to number 2 spot behind Trubisky imo. Next year will be strong with Falk, Rudolph, McSorley, and Mayfield.

Not sure about Peterman but I read this article earlier.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...man-dorian-johnson-draft/stories/201612280160

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This does look like a weak class, I think Davis Webb is a guy no one is talking about but could rise up to number 2 spot behind Trubisky imo. Next year will be strong with Falk, Rudolph, McSorley, and Mayfield.

Not sure about Peterman but I read this article earlier.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...man-dorian-johnson-draft/stories/201612280160

Don't forget all the rising freshman QBs!!! Darnold, Herbert, Daniel Jones, Bentley, Eason, Beuchele to name a few!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rudolph is the best deep passer in college football. A true contrast to the black quarterback led horizontal offenses.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rudolph's dismantling of Colorado's very good defense/secondary should be one of the big bowl game stories. I am glad he is returning and should easily be a first round pick in 2018. I am just amazed how many "experts", anonymous scouts and personnel people do not view him as a 1st round pick yet see Watson, Deshone and Kaaya as first rounders. If Trubisky declares than Rudolph becomes the best QB returning next season. Falk needs to bulk up some, refine his game and work on arm strength but I have him as the number 2 QB in college football next season.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
SEC is 1-4 in bowl games so far and Georgia is currently getting their asses kicked by TCU. The conference is falsely labeled as nation's best when it is clear as day Alabama carries their sorry conference year after year. There is Bama and then everyone else.

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Not overly impressed with Eason so far but I know he's young so I won't pile drive him too badly. Obvious accuracy issues on his deep ball throws. Big kid strong arm, needs some touch on his passes.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Trubisky to Switzer TD!!

icsept

Master
Rudolph's dismantling of Colorado's very good defense/secondary should be one of the big bowl game stories. I am glad he is returning and should easily be a first round pick in 2018. I am just amazed how many "experts", anonymous scouts and personnel people do not view him as a 1st round pick yet see Watson, Deshone and Kaaya as first rounders. If Trubisky declares than Rudolph becomes the best QB returning next season. Falk needs to bulk up some, refine his game and work on arm strength but I have him as the number 2 QB in college football next season.

I've seen a lot of Mason Rudolph's games since he gave up his redshirt at the end of his freshman year and saved the Cowboys' season. He is a big time QB, with an amazing deep ball. He needs to work on his short pass accuracy, which seems to be footwork related. Next year he'll be on everybody's radar and has a chance to elevate his draft stock.

Last edited:

Shadowlight

Master
Mac is no dumb ass you can bet on that. The turf at the Sun Bowl is not natural grass. It is some weird artificial surface called field turf. Good call Christian.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mccaffrey's decision to skip the bowl game is proving prescient. Stanford's already lost QB Chryst and a defender to knee injuries.

Damn that's too bad about Chryst. Who was the defender that got injured?