Master
Brandon Reilly 38 yard TD catch...Cornhuskers miss Westerkamp & Nate Gerry

WR Josh Smith with the impressive leap over the defender

Switzer nearly scores again...Proehl with some nice sideline catches

Plenty people now realizing the SEC has been falling

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Fyfe leading a Nebraska comeback! Cut Vols lead to 7. 31-24 Tennessee on top, for now.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Francois is 2-13 last 15 throws and a pick 6! Started game 4-7 and 92yd bomb hasn't done anything since! Michigan back in it down 20-15 !

Phall

Master
Michigan... sucks! Ugh what a caste loss. QB Speight looked nervy for most of the game. Next year's QB battle will be interesting as the Wolverines right now will have a RS junior in Speight fighting off a RS senior John O'Korn and surely getting some pressure from stud RS freshman Brandon Peters (and to a lesser extent, sophomore Alex Malzone).

This was Michigan's year. They started 8 to 10 white players every game and included about 12-13 overall in their rotations. As I've lamented elsewhere, Harbaugh is well on his way in the process of replacing white scholarship athletes with "four star" athletes. The locker room is being re-shaped.

I savor the instance and resent the cognitive dissonance in place whenever a team of whities overcomes their makers. Luck? For me, football has been increasingly more tough to follow as its milieu gets more and more gay and cuckolded.

Every year, it becomes harder to enjoy pro sports of any given kind (for all the same reasons). Something to think about going forward, say, 30 years.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Heisman winner really putting on a show today. Louisville getting their asses kicked by LSU!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Danny Etling is 7-3 as LSU starter. Privileged #CUCK Greg McElroy declares scatter armed Brandon Harris has most talent though. Truly pathetic!

sprintstar

Mentor
Danny Etling is 7-3 as LSU starter. Privileged #CUCK Greg McElroy declares scatter armed Brandon Harris has most talent though. Truly pathetic!
I absolutely laughed when I heard that, he also said Etling is solid and asks do you want solid or that flashy upside black quarterback(who cant pass or hang on to the ball) I will take solid everytime thank you.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Louisville high scoring offense led by media daring Lamar Jackson put up a whoppping 9 points against LSU. Latest black quarterback exposed!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I absolutely laughed when I heard that, he also said Etling is solid and asks do you want solid or that flashy upside black quarterback(who cant pass or hang on to the ball) I will take solid everytime thank you.

Ya these idiots and their love of "upside!" What good is upside if they can't get the job done in the present?!?! Totally disrespectful to Etling who has done a tremendous job this year rescuing LSU's season! Had LSU stuck with Harris they wouldn't have made a bowl. Anyone who doesn't believe me needs to take a look at LSU/Wisconsin game Harris was horrible(as a Wisconsin fan I enjoyed it!)

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good game so far Alabama has responded 7-7. Let's go Huskies!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Ya I'm about done watching college football. Alabama wins every Damn year and an all black qb final is sickening. Monday at 1 I'm watching the Badgers and that's it for me.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Watson already throws an interception. I'm hoping both black quarterbacks go back and forth matching each other with interceptions all game long, I've got no dog in this fight.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Another interception by Watson. Good play by DB though but he's up to 17 on the year.

If the NFL becomes this dark it'll become unwatchable. Aside from the most uber-cucked of cucks, people need to see a certain level of White faces, particularly at the quarterback position, to stay interested.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If the NFL becomes this dark it'll become unwatchable. Aside from the most uber-cucked of cucks, people need to see a certain level of White faces, particularly at the quarterback position, to stay interested.

I didn't watch a snap of any game yesterday. I didn't miss it either. If the NFL trends darker it will continue to lose ratings especially as the idiotic black players continue to get more and more radical with their idiotic political posturing.

I'm not nearly the optimist I was when it comes to the caste system in sports. At least JT Barrett was exposed as a fraud and in the SEC we will see up and coming white qbs challenge sabans coal team. What amazes me about Alabama is how experts write off the white qbs who won saban championships but cannot stop hyping up the black quarterback. That is the perfect example of the caste system and how it is attacking the Qb position.

sprintstar

Mentor
I did watch the Washington/Alabama game, I was not impressed with the black quarterback for Alabama. They had 1 running back who was basically their offense and the odd catch from their WR's including Dieter. Browning did not play well, the defenses on both teams played well but if Washington's receivers didn't quit on most plays it would have been a totally different outcome. Washington's "O" line played well for most of the game, Browning did not make good reads and was not throwing the ball well. Alabama's Punter I think won them the game.....

Flint

Mentor
Jabrill Peppers skipped the Orange Bowl for Michigan with a "hamstring" injury. He basically took the game off without having to put up with the grief that guys like McCaffrey have to when they just decide to skip. However the wisdom of his decision was displayed almost immediately as TE Jake Butt a probable first couple of rounds pick, went down with a knee injury. Turns out he tore his ACL, second time for that knee. It doesn't seem to be a really serious tear but it will no doubt push him down the draftboard. Butt had the foresight to get insurance, 4 million if not drafted, 2 million if not drafted in the first two rounds, which probably will happen now. Two million is nothing to sneeze at however the injury likely cost him many millions. Bad break for a good player.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It looks like the committee that picks the 4 teams really blew it with Ohio St. Wisconsin or PSU were much more deserving than Ohio St.

Hopefully the SEC loses both games they play in tomorrow.

Heretic

Master
I didn't watch a snap of any game yesterday. I didn't miss it either. If the NFL trends darker it will continue to lose ratings especially as the idiotic black players continue to get more and more radical with their idiotic political posturing.

I'm not nearly the optimist I was when it comes to the caste system in sports. At least JT Barrett was exposed as a fraud and in the SEC we will see up and coming white qbs challenge sabans coal team. What amazes me about Alabama is how experts write off the white qbs who won saban championships but cannot stop hyping up the black quarterback. That is the perfect example of the caste system and how it is attacking the Qb position.
Semifinal ratings down 32% from 2014

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Wisconsin wins today and Watt/Ramczyk both declare for the draft! The Iowa-Florida matchup will be one of the caste matchups of the season. Beathard can help his draft stock by playing well against the Gators.

I am actually pulling for USC over PSU in this game. They are pretty similar teams in terms of their racial makeup. Gustin and Smith should both be two high round picks for the Trojans in 2018 or 2019. I love watching Darnold play the QB position, he is probably the most talented QB I have seen in the college ranks since Andrew Luck. He has that same effortless aura to his game.